PDA

View Full Version : My waiters are trapped behind my counters!

konstantinaak
03-07-15, 01:47 PM
2/3 of my waiters are trapped behind my counters and while im in the game I can't earn any coins because there's ppl sitting at the tables but they're not being served. I tried rotating my counters and moving them around etc, but nothing is working and I really just want my waiters to be on the other side of my counters so I can gain coins while the app is open. It does not affect me earning coins when the app is closed, but I would still want help with this??? (See pic)

PraxisOfGood
03-07-15, 03:57 PM
Yeah, the servers aren't very smart. :)

A simple way to take care of the problem would be to move your ovens and stoves to the row where your cooks and trapped servers are now. Then the cooks would have a walkway between the appliances and the wall, and the servers wouldn't have any choice but to be placed in the dining area.

sweetcharts
04-03-15, 02:32 PM
Make sure your waiters are not trapped... If the customers wait too long to get served from the waiters, they get frustrated and leave the restaurant...

sweetcharts
04-03-15, 02:39 PM
Customers can leave frustrated for one of the following reasons, 1. The customers waited too long to get served by the waiters, 2. All waiters are trapped and can't get to the tables from the counters, if that happens, then the chance of reason #1 happening is one hundred percent or certain, 3. There are no empty chairs for customers to sit and eat, (an empty chair means an empty chair pointing to an empty table). 4. There are no prepared dishes for the customers to eat, this means that all of the counters are empty. 5. The path to the greeter is blocked. If the path to the greeter is blocked then customers who enter the restaurant stand by the entrance and leave frustrated after some time... If you want a happy restaurant then you must have enough food and tables, and no waiters are trapped behind the counters, and make sure that the waiters can get to the tables from the counters and no tables are blocked by furniture and decorations!

sweetcharts
04-03-15, 02:41 PM
Why don't you move a counter left of the waiter on the left, then when all the waiters leave the area, put it back where it belongs and the waiters can remain in the dining area