PDA

View Full Version : Thanks TL!

pieandcream
03-07-15, 01:42 AM
Thanks TL/Storm 8 for giving us a countdown for select items you are removing from the "buyable list". It's a great thing, please continue this trend in not just this game but the others too ^.^

no more..."omg, where did item x go to" scenarios. Again, greatly appreciated...and the discount helps too :)

pixiegamer
03-07-15, 10:02 AM
Thanks TL/Storm 8 for giving us a countdown for select items you are removing from the "buyable list". It's a great thing, please continue this trend in not just this game but the others too ^.^

no more..."omg, where did item x go to" scenarios. Again, greatly appreciated...and the discount helps too :)

^Totally agree with this. This makes it so helpful and easy to see which items I'd like to buy :) And I also really appreciate that we've been having more sales lately (not just the to-be-removed items, but also the ones around major holidays). I think it's great we're able to get themed content for certain holidays, and we don't have to wait until Black Friday with hopes for certain items which may or may not appear. I really hope this continues; I've been loving it so far :D