PDA

View Full Version : iPad 3: Trouble logging into game from home screen

caleedesign
03-06-15, 05:23 PM
My game updated automatically two days ago. Since then, I haven't been able to get into the game from the iPad home screen (I have iPad 3). When I click on the game icon, I get the error message "Wait a Minute! This is an online game and requires internet access..." When I hit "Try Again" I get another error that reads "This Version of RS2 is no longer supported. Please download..." So I hit "Continue" and it takes me to the app store, where I can hit "open" and THEN my updated game is launched. Anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix?

SparklyOctopus
03-06-15, 05:33 PM
Sorry to hear about that! Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and see if that will fix the issue? Additionally, could you try making sure you have a strong internet connection before opening the game? Please let us know if that helps.

kooky panda
03-06-15, 05:34 PM
Make sure you are on the regular game and not the valentine game.

Do a search in the app store under storm8 studios llc. Scroll to RS 2, hit open or install.

caleedesign
03-06-15, 06:25 PM
Make sure you are on the regular game and not the valentine game.

Do a search in the app store under storm8 studios llc. Scroll to RS 2, hit open or install.

Ooooh, I was still playing the Valentine's version! I thought the valentine stove was exclusive to that version of the game. So, can we delete the Valentine's version and go back to the regular game without losing any progress? Thank you for the fast reply, btw! :D

caleedesign
03-06-15, 06:28 PM
Nevermind, I see the problem. The Valentine's version was redirecting me to the regular game. Silly me! Thank you for your help, Kooky Panda!

caleedesign
03-06-15, 06:29 PM
And Sparkly Octopus too!

SparklyOctopus
03-09-15, 11:45 AM
Glad to hear it turned out ok! :D