PDA

View Full Version : Eyeball Stew

DLL137
03-06-15, 02:26 PM
I'm just really curious how many people still have some from Halloween? I still have 15037!

pieandcream
03-06-15, 04:03 PM
i ran out a long time ago O_O

twospoons
03-06-15, 06:58 PM
wow. . . i can't keep food on my counters for longer than a week! did you see how much you had on hand when it left the recipe book?

lynniefish
03-06-15, 11:19 PM
I cleared my eyeball stew counter in mid-December, just couldn't take looking at it any more (and it was pretty tired of looking at me, too)...I had 87k remaining. The thought of it lingering and becoming a Valentine's Day special was too much. But a couple of my neighbors still have some in stock! I nominate it as the "Dish From Which the Most Prolific Puns Arose."

DLL137
03-07-15, 04:29 AM
wow. . . i can't keep food on my counters for longer than a week! did you see how much you had on hand when it left the recipe book? I did, it was something like 1899543 I'll see if I took a screen cap :)

I cleared my eyeball stew counter in mid-December, just couldn't take looking at it any more (and it was pretty tired of looking at me, too)...I had 87k remaining. The thought of it lingering and becoming a Valentine's Day special was too much. But a couple of my neighbors still have some in stock! I nominate it as the "Dish From Which the Most Prolific Puns Arose."

I was getting sick of it then too but hid it behind 'grandmas kitchen' because I'm so curious to see how long it'll last! I had a much bigger stock pile of all kinds of dishes at Christmas so it's own decline..declined..:rolleyes:however, I'm running out quicker now so that's what sparked my curiosity if anyone else still had some. :)

xandine_heartsong
03-08-15, 09:33 PM
Wow, mines been gone for months, but then again, I did spend over a month inactive after giving birth to my daughter... I know I had a lot left though, and when I came back I had about 50 left still.

DLL137
03-10-15, 03:13 AM
Awww well congratulations on making the best recipe of all!! :) wishing you lots of smiles, baby giggles & daddy changing diapers lol

jim23cash
03-10-15, 05:13 AM
I still have lots, too. I just noticed it looking at me yesterday.... O_o It really stands out!

ljssam
03-10-15, 03:18 PM
I still have lots, too. I just noticed it looking at me yesterday.... O_o It really stands out!

Lol, creepy

nomicrophone
03-12-15, 01:09 PM
Lmao I remember I had a crapload of servings of that but eventually deleted all of it. It just looked too gross lol

awesomejujubeans
03-12-15, 02:10 PM
Oh wow..I got of looking at it after Halloween so I cleared it. Floating eyeballs didn't go with my Thanksgiving decor lol.

DLL137
03-20-15, 02:11 PM
Bye bye eye ball stew, you were really cool & thanks again Storm8 for its special release all those months ago! :)

bitemesnickers
03-22-15, 03:12 PM
Funny how you got the pics :-) last one :-) my dtr :-)

fatbearsecondary
03-23-15, 07:25 AM
I keep a rotten batch on the stove, actually. It means I only have 17 appliances to cook with, but I love it a bit too much to let it go... Possibly a sign of a problem? I like how it looks rotten, though, even weirder than normal!

bobbyrae
03-23-15, 08:37 AM
I keep a rotten batch on the stove, actually. It means I only have 17 appliances to cook with, but I love it a bit too much to let it go... Possibly a sign of a problem? I like how it looks rotten, though, even weirder than normal!

Can't believe you kept that :) it does look weird :) Perfect as halloween decor too :)

CuteTali
03-23-15, 10:36 PM

Wow, that looks actually a lot worse than even the actual eyeball stew. They should bring it back sometime just for laughs and giggles, along with the other weird halloween recipes, just make it limited, so we don't have to look at them for too long.

twospoons
03-24-15, 03:54 PM
eeeewwww…but i love that you have it out with the caution tape and the detective & scientist. there's like a whole really bad novel going on in that tiny corner!

queentina3
03-24-15, 04:11 PM
Or a Stephen King movie made from his novels.........dun dun dunnnnnnn

DLL137
03-25-15, 12:18 PM
Funny how you got the pics :-) last one :-) my dtr :-)
:)<3

Haha that is awesome! I realize it would be kind of a waste of gems but you could also "save" it & (spooky Doctor Frankenstein voice) make it young again mwahahahahahaahahaaaa!