PDA

View Full Version : Lost internet connection , lost an explosive when i logged in again

flowless
03-06-15, 01:11 PM
This is not the first time it happens

I put bansheep egg in the nest
I earned 3 explosives
I go minning earn 3 runes
Lose conncetion
Then when i logged again
I had only 2 expolsives and my number of runes stayed the same 62
I supoosve to have 65

Please resolve this
Thank you

[S8] Regina
03-06-15, 03:34 PM
This is not the first time it happens

I put bansheep egg in the nest
I earned 3 explosives
I go minning earn 3 runes
Lose conncetion
Then when i logged again
I had only 2 expolsives and my number of runes stayed the same 62
I supoosve to have 65

Please resolve this
Thank you

Sorry about that! Please email support@teamlava.com for assistance with your account. Thank you!

flowless
03-17-15, 07:38 AM
Regina;1069382']Sorry about that! Please email support@teamlava.com for assistance with your account. Thank you!
They said they cant help

Again happened today
Made sure connection is correct
Followed the instructions
Went to the mine
Got 3 ruines
Than games crash
Lost expolsove and the runies

Why when the game crash i dont reset losing a tournament level
Or bad breeding result

Just losing good things its werid

TL4me
04-16-15, 02:09 PM
Posted this yesterday in the current bugs and issues thread. Should have been posted in this thread.

The game crashes often when I get more than two ruins with one bomb when mining! I go out of mining and force close the game when getting two or more ruins with one bomb due to crashing! I just got three ruins with one bomb and the game crashed before I could go out of mining and force close. Not only did I lose the three ruins, the bomb used is also missing! You are aware of this issue and have not fixed it. I have lost numerous ruins that I didn't report, but this should not occur and I'm tired of it! I feel the three ruins should be replaced without submitting anything to TL's support team...email or ticket! You have my ID and my device is an iPod 5 with iOS 8.3.

Thank you in advance for looking into this matter!

sweetypies97
04-17-15, 04:01 PM
This happened to me too, I emailed support. First they said it was my connection but it turns out it wasn't. Then they said it was a glitch on their part but they wouldn't help.

Not very fair.