PDA

View Full Version : Delete Gifts?

c4r3n
03-06-15, 12:59 PM
How do you delete or not accept gifts on version 1.6? I thought if I removed the check marks they would go away over night but they didn't. I have facebook gifts from people I don't even know and they are not my neighbor in the game.

Beecause
03-06-15, 02:55 PM
I haven't had this happen & it sounds aweful.

I don't like the new Facebook features.

And now we can't send Quick Serves to our neighbors unless its through facebook - not good!

cquinn32
03-06-15, 03:02 PM
Yes the whole Facebook thing is just stupid!! I have no idea where any of my gifts are going or if I'm even sending them.

kooky panda
03-06-15, 03:22 PM
This has been reported over and TL is looking at this new gifting.

For now, you can go to your neighbors list and scroll down and check off the three you want to send.

c4r3n
03-06-15, 03:26 PM
Thanks kooky panda.
Btw I don't normally accept the coin gifts from the neighbors I do have but they don't go away either.

travelingcircus
03-07-15, 10:31 AM
I hope that this is resolved soon. I can't accept without gifting back, and when I click on accept and gift back all my customers in the restaurant disappear, not sure why. I do not know how this is supposed to work. If i do this multiple times throughout the day are all the folks getting return gifts? What if there are more than three? What if I already gifted my neighbors I wanted to?

Also there is no notification anymore when someone leaves a gift or visits you so you either assume no one is doing it or have to keep checking the envelope icon all day long. I am sure a lot of people have no clue about that.

dubbleyooteeyef
03-07-15, 06:38 PM
Go back to normal gifting and stop messing up the games

thanks

WinnyWoos
03-08-15, 02:41 PM
I haven't had this happen & it sounds aweful.

I don't like the new Facebook features.

And now we can't send Quick Serves to our neighbors unless its through facebook - not good!

I guess I missed this...so all we get now are 15 coins as gifts if we aren't conntected to FB? I really wish they weren't trying to shove FB in our face by trying to force us to connect in order to recieve better gifts.

There are thousands of FB games to play and if that's what I wanted, I'd get on FB to play. Not look in the App Store to find games unrelated to it. And why do I want to connect to FB on a TL game so that everyone and their dog can see my personal stuff, pics of me, of my family...gimme a break:rolleyes:

Beecause
03-09-15, 03:44 PM
Well it was random coins or tool if we just gifted.
We were able to send quick serves by tapping and using the little hand count icon at the top of our game screen.(Now
its that facebook business.)

I only used the quick serves when it was required in that one goal we had or
when I have 20/20 and when one of my very few neighbors is gifting me a #21
quick serve.

Since the update ( which I like most of ) I have only gotten coins.

Concerning the OP c4r3n info posted-
I just got a gift (which I will not be accepting) from a non-neighbor that is a facebook user gift -
this should not be allowed.

I am not nor have I ever been a facebook user.

One of the great things about this TL restaurant game is that is not not neighbor or gift dependent.

vuvhappy
03-10-15, 04:11 AM
I don't like this gifting idea at all. Every time I send a gift it takes one of mine :mad:. I hope they solve this I want my gift back hands or money. I don't like FB please take it from our game. I love the way it was.