View Full Version : 3-6-15 Menoram Value Pack

matiasabad94
03-06-15, 12:38 PM

01 Menoram

30 Realm Runes

15000 Food

zenobia42
03-06-15, 01:14 PM
Since this Value Pack is for $15, I'm glad it's not an animal I was hoping to see in a $5 pack. Still waiting on those 2 one-week limiteds I failed to breed to show up. Just hopefully for $5.

CuteTali
03-06-15, 04:22 PM
I want to buy this, but $15 in real money is A LOT for 1 virtual animal. It's just pixels people, price it right and I might start buying all kinds of stuff in this game. At this rate, it just doesn't make any sense.

chippychan
03-07-15, 07:58 AM
It's $16.99 here in Canada.

I'm currently sitting on a $50 iTunes gift card I was given for my birthday and I'm itching to buy something, but $17 for a virtual animal is just too much. I might bite on some of these 'value' packs if they were more reasonably priced.

CuteTali
03-07-15, 03:36 PM
Same here, I got a gift card just waiting to be spent, but I'm not paying more than $5 per 1 animal, even if it comes with all kinds of "fillers".

Vodelle
03-07-15, 08:16 PM
Great animal, but not worth $15.

When I was a newbie, I had a value pack that I bought for $5. Because, let's face it, $5 is pretty good value for a mobile game in which you want something that you missed. $10 is more of a stretch, but still do-able depending on the animal.

But I can't even remember the last time there was a $5 or $10 animal for non-newbies. In fact, I'm not sure there has been one ever since I grew past newbie-level value packs. Still not spending money on them.

CuteTali
03-07-15, 09:58 PM
I don't think they offer anything other than $15-$20 per item, except on those first couple of levels, when you barely even know how to play the game and not sure yet if you're going to keep playing it long enough to start investing in it.

Vodelle
03-08-15, 07:22 AM
I don't think they offer anything other than $15-$20 per item, except on those first couple of levels, when you barely even know how to play the game and not sure yet if you're going to keep playing it long enough to start investing in it.
That's what I've come to suspect, but that's a really dumb way to do it. I paid for a $5 pack as a newbie - just because I've now been playing the game longer and am more "invested" in it doesn't mean I'm suddenly going to pay 3x as much for an animal. I know some people will, but to me it smacks of being really money-grubby and obviously trying to pull one over on your more loyal customers and I'm just not up for that.