PDA

View Full Version : Brown bag with fleur-de-lis

rudipreciousmocha
03-06-15, 12:12 PM
In my game a bag has appeared all by itself. It is brown with purple and a dark fleur-de-lis on it. I am on IOS. I can't move the bag or do anything with or to it. Anybody know what it is?

Plus, the game now won't let me move any buildings closer to the stepping stone cross. I move buildings and the game goes to the "walking chicken" and the buildings move back where they were. What the heck?

kooky panda
03-06-15, 12:36 PM
I sent an invite, but I am not seeing this new game bag?
Try closing out your game or restarting your device .

If the bag is still there can you post a screenshot?

rudipreciousmocha
03-06-15, 12:47 PM
Interesting. When I hit camera the bag disappears. Still can't move buildings closer to the cross. The game pauses with the walking chicken and the building moves back. I can keep playing all other functions of the game. I'm going to take a photo with my camera and post it.

rudipreciousmocha
03-06-15, 01:00 PM
First photo is the bag. Second is in camera mode... bag disappears.

rudipreciousmocha
03-06-15, 01:00 PM
By the way, I closed game and restarted my phone.

kooky panda
03-06-15, 01:02 PM
Thanks for the photo! That looks like a graphic issue.
If restarting your device does not help with this bag and the out of sync issues, try deleting and redownloading the game.

rudipreciousmocha
03-06-15, 01:14 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled. It was still there with same problem. I uninstalled again and restarted phone before reinstalling. Still there. I'm doomed.?.

rudipreciousmocha
03-06-15, 01:14 PM
I also tried Farm Story 2 Winter. Same thing.

kooky panda
03-06-15, 03:37 PM
I will report this over.

reewinder
03-07-15, 03:24 AM
You said you're using an IOS device but the picture shows a Samsung.
I always take a screen shot on my iPhone by pushing the home button and power button simultaneously....you don't have to use the in-game camera feature.
I had a weird incident on my farm today as well.....I went to collect hot tea from my caf? and I coulda swore I saw a pocket watch float up to the top of the screen where the stars and coins go. Checked my inventory and it wasn't there.

bakeryontheside2
03-07-15, 04:10 AM
That looks like the bags in Castle Story!

ciarjen
03-07-15, 04:17 AM
You said you're using an IOS device but the picture shows a Samsung.
I always take a screen shot on my iPhone by pushing the home button and power button simultaneously....you don't have to use the in-game camera feature.
I had a weird incident on my farm today as well.....I went to collect hot tea from my caf? and I coulda swore I saw a pocket watch float up to the top of the screen where the stars and coins go. Checked my inventory and it wasn't there.

I would say that you tapped on a mole. Check your mole collection for the pocket watch.

nmishii
03-07-15, 04:42 AM
You have a lunar workshop where the bag is. That is available on iOS only. iOS only items are normally invisible on android, not sure why you see a bag. Your android device thinks that spot is empty and let's you place something there. When the data gets sent to the server, it knows there is a lunar workshop there and undoes your action, showing you the walking chicken while doing so. Same with the barn and silo. The totals do not take into account the iOS only items, let's you collect, and then undoes your collection. You will normally get your stuff back, but will loose honeycomb. Totally annoying, but I've learned years ago to not hold my breath waiting for an android fix.

if you no longer have your iOS device, or never had one, you will have to email Support to have them put it in your cellar.

reewinder
03-08-15, 07:00 AM
Thank you ciarjen......I didn't even remember about the collections gallery being a possibility. As soon as I read what you posted I was like "Duh" and mentally gave myself a head slap lol.