PDA

View Full Version : Valentine Oven/Recipes

electronicole
03-06-15, 09:44 AM
I had 40 valentines from Frank saved up for use with the last valentine recipe which is the heartberry tart. With the update, they have all disappeared. I still use my vday oven but am unsure of how I am supposed to unlock the last recipe when the time comes (I'm currently level 28). I don't want to have to use actual money. Please let me know if there is an alternative, otherwise give me back my valentines!

rosewaterlily
03-06-15, 10:11 AM
They are still there just hidden, I only decided to learn heart berry tart today and there was no problem.

kooky panda
03-06-15, 12:23 PM
While the Valentine's Cards are not available to see in the storage, there are still in your account. Once you get to the right level, you should be able to see them when you tap on the recipe. You will see 20/20 Valentine's Cards (If you have 20) and be able to learn it from there.
Players that do not have Valentine's Cards but get to the level, are able to purchase the Cards with Gems if they would like to learn the recipe. :)

electronicole
03-06-15, 12:40 PM
Ah, ok. Thanks for the feedback.

poise86
06-21-15, 08:48 AM
It's right if just use the valentine cards for learn the recipe, after that i dont need valentine card everytime cooking recipe from valentine oven after i learn them ?