PDA

View Full Version : Goal rewards...rubbish

kripzcafe
03-05-15, 05:29 PM
Lol....Why are the goal rewards such rubbish ? haha .3,600 gold for cooking a billion cupcakes (obviously sarcasm) ......even if the reward was 50,000 gold...really???. Ill earn like 3,000 gold for serving 26 items that take 4 hours each....Quite rubbish....I know other ppl feel the same...

Also this game needs more items than just +4 coins per plate.

mytsa
03-05-15, 06:12 PM
Why put harsh comment on something you don't understand?
Guess this is your first goal in BS, cos it seems that you don't know there will be floor decor as final prize at the end, but of course, they are pixels only, you may say it is rubbish too.

PepperWoo
03-05-15, 08:45 PM
No one is forcing you to do the goals. If you think they're rubbish, just ignore it. :)

VanaCatu
03-06-15, 04:39 AM
I know other ppl feel the same...

they just cannot do math :)

around $200'000 profit, around 40'000 experience, 12 gems >>> (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79271-BAKERY-GOALS-2015-Mar-04-Breadfully-Yours)

(plus unlocking some decor, for fun - since we talk about game...)

so why not do the goals? :)

VanaCatu
03-06-15, 06:31 AM
Also this game needs more items than just +4 coins per plate.
we have enough recipes with more than $4 income. have u mastered all of them already?

Appliance .. Recipe .. Hrs .. Income/Plate
Drink Mixer .. Chai Tea .. 3 .. 5
Truffle Mkr .. White Truffles .. 4 .. 5
Basic Oven .. Gingerbread Cookies .. 6 .. 8
Drink Mixer .. Egg Nog .. 8 .. 5
Basic Oven .. Cinnamon Rolls .. 12 .. 10
Drink Mixer .. Cappuccino .. 12 .. 10
Basic Oven .. Banana Bread .. 16 .. 8
Drink Mixer .. Hot Apple Cider .. 16 .. 10
Basic Oven .. Red Velvet Cake .. 22 .. 12
Basic Oven .. Sugar Cookies .. 22 .. 10
Basic Oven .. Valentine Cookies .. 22 .. 8
Drink Mixer .. Earl Grey Tea .. 22 .. 10
Drink Mixer .. Latte .. 22 .. 10
Drink Mixer .. Love Potion .. 22 .. 10
Basic Oven .. Pumpkin Pie .. 46 .. 8

orleansparish
03-06-15, 07:34 AM
Must be a newbie player. Ahh, fun days.

orleansparish
03-06-15, 07:36 AM
we have enough recipes with more than $4 income. have u mastered all of them already?

Appliance .. Recipe .. Hrs .. Income/Plate
Drink Mixer .. Chai Tea .. 3 .. 5
Truffle Mkr .. White Truffles .. 4 .. 5
Basic Oven .. Gingerbread Cookies .. 6 .. 8
Drink Mixer .. Egg Nog .. 8 .. 5
Basic Oven .. Cinnamon Rolls .. 12 .. 10
Drink Mixer .. Cappuccino .. 12 .. 10
Basic Oven .. Banana Bread .. 16 .. 8
Drink Mixer .. Hot Apple Cider .. 16 .. 10
Basic Oven .. Red Velvet Cake .. 22 .. 12
Basic Oven .. Sugar Cookies .. 22 .. 10
Basic Oven .. Valentine Cookies .. 22 .. 8
Drink Mixer .. Earl Grey Tea .. 22 .. 10
Drink Mixer .. Latte .. 22 .. 10
Drink Mixer .. Love Potion .. 22 .. 10
Basic Oven .. Pumpkin Pie .. 46 .. 8

O.o..... I've been playing for over three years and Never noticed eggnog and the white truffles earned $5 each.

bobbyrae
03-06-15, 07:39 AM
O.o..... I've been playing for over three years and Never noticed eggnog and the white truffles earned $5 each.

Yeah but why the excitement? It's only 5 coins. Lol.

taoyingying
03-06-15, 12:38 PM
Must be a newbie player. Ahh, fun days.

Yep, registered last month, so this must be his first goal :rolleyes:
Though this guy doesn't sound nice, I'm still happy to see new players picking up this 3-year-old game :p

kripzcafe
03-06-15, 02:06 PM
Yep, registered last month, so this must be his first goal :rolleyes:
Though this guy doesn't sound nice, I'm still happy to see new players picking up this 3-year-old game :p

Lol...noob huh? Rewards are still junk. "Hagd".

">,<" lollolol.

twospoons
03-06-15, 07:07 PM
hey, if you're one of the players whose idea of the game is to accumulate as many coins as you possibly can, then thinking the goals are worthless makes a lot of sense. the monetary rewards are pretty junky. but that's not why most of us do goals, we're in it for the decor. like pepperwoo said, you're free to skip them and cook only more profitable foods if that's what you want. (although, why earn coins that you have no desire to spend?)

xandine_heartsong
03-07-15, 03:55 AM
If you don't like the game then no one is forcing you to play, but at the same time, no one is forcing you to do the goals either. Play how you want or don't play at all, but there's no need for anyone to be rude about things.

If you have a complaint, go to the feedback forum and use some positive wording and constuctive criticism to ask for either goals with higher income yields, or more profitable dishes.

I don't do the goals for income or even for rewards. I do them because they're new, and different, and they give me something to in the game besides the same monotonous decor all the time. I get bored without goals, they give me something to focus on and a reason to think about different decor ideas. :)

yannie2013
03-07-15, 08:42 AM
Wow everyone sure does jump down people's throat when they don't like anything.
I like doing the goals here vs the other game; because the rewards (to me) is soo much better.
Anyone say new centerpiece decor? And then its free? And only available through the goal?
Looks pretty sick when you're still playing the game 6+ months later and everyone's forgotton about it; and asks where'd you get it from;).
I still have the Christmas reward from 2 years ago!
But yeah if you want to make money; forget the goals; nd feel your bakery only with the high profit ovens; and only make those recipes. But where's the fun in that?

bobbyrae
03-07-15, 08:48 AM
Remember that every player plays the game differently. Some see having as much money as possible as the ultimate goal, some gems, some decor and appliances.

StevenKevin
03-07-15, 02:11 PM
I personally only do goals when im interested in the new appliances or the final prize that is..... about once or twice a year lol actually the last prize i wanted to get was the fall bakery for my fall section, but because of this stupid glitch for droids, i couldnt complete it :( and expansions are so costly in BS i prefer accumulating for the 30million expansion rather than spending coins on tiles n wallpapers i absolutely dont want to use

gabbysmom87
03-08-15, 01:29 AM
I don't even look at the rewards next to the goals. I'm in it for the decor, recipes,etc. I could care less about that... Making coins isn't that hard.

sweetpea6645
03-08-15, 06:53 AM
Well unfortunately I have to agree with the poster..... I have deleted fashion story because I find it hard to generate money so I've never spent any money on gems for anything it just would be a waste of time & Restaurant story well that's as fixed up is it ever going to be I'm not spending anymore money for that either it's very difficult to generate any money for that store as well and the food goes so fast no matter how much you make it just disappears the next day so I have stopped playing that and put a chair out my door..... Bakery story I do agree with the poster it is a little annoying when you have do goals are new themes that come out you know with new ovens and you have to spend a whole lot of money to get these items items are. Are not even worth the amount of money that they want and everything cost gems but every time you turn around they want gems for something but they don't give you the opportunity to make your arms I can't always buy them...... I've been playing BS, RS, FS for 8 years already and everything is still the same there's really no big improvements in the game yes its a fun little game and I am addicted to it and I've missed some goals here and there but I have done mostly all the goals and I love it I just wish that if things were going to cost so much such as the food and then you have to spend the time making it sometimes a ridiculous amount of time then it should be worth more than what the box I paid for it..... but I'm not going to stop playing it because I do like bakery story bakery story is my favorite game out of all. but I'm not buying any more gems.