PDA

View Full Version : Home run breakfast?

cspencer13
03-05-15, 12:33 PM
I'm confused by the goal for the home run breakfast....does that mean I have to get three stars each on eggs, french toast, and breakfast sandwhich to unlock home run breakfast? anyone done it yet?

nmishii
03-05-15, 12:36 PM
Yes, three stars each. People have done it but I'm not done yet.

Beecause
03-05-15, 01:14 PM
Neither of you have completed the goal,

Do you have access to the new pizza oven & mixer?

What level are you on & how many stars do you have?

So far looks like we have to complete that goal to unlock the new appliances -
share with us if it works that way for you.

I completed it but didn't notice.
I was focusing on mastery each of those recipes and unlocking the new Home Run Breakfast.

You do get rewarded now for mastering a recipe - blue stars and for those recipes we
get framed pictures of the food to hang on the wall.

For Star 1 & 2 we get blue stars and that new special spice jar.

cquinn32
03-05-15, 01:23 PM
I have not unlocked home run breakfast but still have both the mixer and the pizza oven unlocked.

Beecause
03-05-15, 01:33 PM
So how to unlock the appliances is still an unknown.

Ugh bug.
Well it will be figured out eventually - now I have to go through my recent post and edit them.

mamareader02
03-05-15, 01:37 PM
I have not unlocked home run breakfast but still have both the mixer and the pizza oven unlocked.

Same here,level 49,51 mastery stars,still working on unlocking the breakfast,but still was able to get both new appliances

nmishii
03-05-15, 01:46 PM
Level 48, 60+ stars when I bought mixer and pizza oven, did not complete mastery for home run breakfast.

Maybe you should ask when people bought the mixer and pizza oven. I got into my game shortly after release and they were unlocked. It sounds like a bug because they aren't commenting. Maybe when they realized they shouldn't have been unlocked them for everyone they locked them incorrectly and are working on a fix. Just a guess.

mamareader02
03-05-15, 02:17 PM
Level 48, 60+ stars when I bought mixer and pizza oven, did not complete mastery for home run breakfast.

Maybe you should ask when people bought the mixer and pizza oven. I got into my game shortly after release and they were unlocked. It sounds like a bug because they aren't commenting. Maybe when they realized they shouldn't have been unlocked them for everyone they locked them incorrectly and are working on a fix. Just a guess.
You could be right,I actually couldn't get into game,re downloaded it,and the appliances were available

PraxisOfGood
03-05-15, 02:19 PM
I'm confused by the goal for the home run breakfast....does that mean I have to get three stars each on eggs, french toast, and breakfast sandwhich to unlock home run breakfast? anyone done it yet?

Yes.

I think it's tied with omelettes for the best thing to do with the diner stove. It's a pain to earn if you are used to gathering ingredients, filling your stoves, and living your life for a few hours, but if you set a counter aside and just plow through it for a couple of very boring hours, it can be done.

mcmug17
03-05-15, 11:31 PM
I grind it through while I watch tv at night

kooky panda
03-06-15, 11:54 AM
So how to unlock the appliances is still an unknown.

Ugh bug.
Well it will be figured out eventually - now I have to go through my recent post and edit them.
There was a glitch but it has been fixed. You need 15 mastery stars to unlock the mixer and pizza oven.

iyadudu
03-08-15, 01:43 AM
Yes.

I think it's tied with omelettes for the best thing to do with the diner stove. It's a pain to earn if you are used to gathering ingredients, filling your stoves, and living your life for a few hours, but if you set a counter aside and just plow through it for a couple of very boring hours, it can be done.

LOL! That was exactly what I did. I focused on getting those three stars for those dishes. My fingers hurt by the time I was done, but I did it! Lol. Don't think I'll bother about the other goal. I can't go through all that again.

PraxisOfGood
03-08-15, 08:00 AM
LOL! That was exactly what I did. I focused on getting those three stars for those dishes. My fingers hurt by the time I was done, but I did it! Lol. Don't think I'll bother about the other goal. I can't go through all that again.

Lol, the other goal is mostly different. Grilled cheese is another quick dish, but getting three stars in French dip, BLTs, and cucumber sandwiches involve making nothing else with your commercial ranges and deli stations for 2-3 weeks. i don't know about other people, but I'm about halfway to the goal now. If you're not insane, I think it would be a good idea to wait for word on how good the triple decker sandwich is before following us. It might be another great recipe like the home run breakfast or bitterballen, but it also might be another bust like supremes pizzas....

iyadudu
03-08-15, 07:07 PM
Lol, the other goal is mostly different. Grilled cheese is another quick dish, but getting three stars in French dip, BLTs, and cucumber sandwiches involve making nothing else with your commercial ranges and deli stations for 2-3 weeks. i don't know about other people, but I'm about halfway to the goal now. If you're not insane, I think it would be a good idea to wait for word on how good the triple decker sandwich is before following us. It might be another great recipe like the home run breakfast or bitterballen, but it also might be another bust like supremes pizzas....

Hahahaha! I def can't tie up my ovens for weeks to cook those dishes. I'll wait to see if it's worth it :)

sweetcharts
04-03-15, 12:19 PM
I got three stars for fried egg and French toast, but I only got one star on breakfast sandwich... I will unlock home run breakfast about level 26 or 27

sweetcharts
04-03-15, 12:19 PM
Plus I also have two stars in French dip sandwich

sweetcharts
04-03-15, 03:08 PM
All I have to do is to get three stars on breakfast sandwich

Aud2007
04-03-15, 06:43 PM
You just have to have 15 mastery stars to unlock the mixer and pizza oven, I believe; it's independent of the mastery goals, as the 15 stars can be for any recipe.