PDA

View Full Version : Which pizza are you learning?

tiggerhobbes
03-05-15, 09:49 AM
And what's the earnings like? Post your findings chefs!

nmishii
03-05-15, 10:37 AM
I was 2 stars from mastering meatloaf when the update hit. I wanted to complete that so I started making tomato sauce. I can't make dough for over an hour. This is the only recipe I can learn.

mcmug17
03-05-15, 10:38 AM
Pizza is pretty sick. I'm waiting for my first batch of tomato sauce to finish so I can start making some pizza dough... Probably will start learning those that don't need tomato sauce first.

mamareader02
03-05-15, 10:42 AM
I'm on the pizza marinara-2 days to learn

tiggerhobbes
03-05-15, 10:43 AM
Pizza is pretty sick. I'm waiting for my first batch of tomato sauce to finish so I can start making some pizza dough... Probably will start learning those that don't need tomato sauce first.

Oh sweeeet!

I am learning that now but was going to put that on the throwaway mastery pile.
But it's a six coins dish!!! I might just keep making this simple thing lol.

Planning to make meat lovers next though, I have way too much chicken and beef so glad to have a new dish for it.

mcmug17
03-05-15, 10:46 PM
Chicken. 18793

tiggerhobbes
03-06-15, 04:35 AM
Yikes, looks like chicken pizza is the one I should have gone for.

Not sure how to post images but meat lover pizza is

1,800 coins
1.5 hrs
7blue stars
X600 plates
So only 3 coins per dish :-(

tiggerhobbes
03-06-15, 06:01 AM
I'm on the pizza marinara-2 days to learn

Please post your findings when it comes out?

I've got the supreme pizza in mine now, I have a sinking feeling that it's going to make me feel supremely stupid 12 hours later >__<

mamareader02
03-06-15, 06:48 AM
Lol,sure,in bout 6 hours I will post info when it comes out!

tiggerhobbes
03-06-15, 07:26 AM
Meat lovers

Hope it works

mamareader02
03-06-15, 09:09 AM
Pizza marinara is 900 servings,4,500 coins,2 hrs(but 2 days to learn)

tiggerhobbes
03-06-15, 09:15 AM
Pizza marinara is 900 servings,4,500 coins,2 hrs(but 2 days to learn)

Sounds pretty good to me!

mcmug17
03-06-15, 09:18 AM
Please post your findings when it comes out?

I've got the supreme pizza in mine now, I have a sinking feeling that it's going to make me feel supremely stupid 12 hours later >__<

LOL. I'm on supreme as well. It'll be done in under 2.5 hours. We can make each other feel less stupid.

mamareader02
03-06-15, 09:22 AM
Sounds pretty good to me!

Yeah,I was happily surprised!:)

tiggerhobbes
03-06-15, 09:35 AM
LOL. I'm on supreme as well. It'll be done in under 2.5 hours. We can make each other feel less stupid.

Ha! Wish I could send you more tigers paws to speed that bad boy up. Please don't let it be a flop, pretty please!

PraxisOfGood
03-06-15, 11:22 AM

mcmug17
03-06-15, 11:46 AM
Supreme. Laugh now. I mean... seriously??????? All these ingredients and time and not even come close to Tuna Casserole.

tiggerhobbes
03-06-15, 11:50 AM
Supremely disappointed :-(

Wish I could blow up my oven and start on something else instead :p

Anybody onto the fruit pizza? (ewwww)

mcmug17
03-06-15, 11:54 AM
I am supremely pissed off...

6 onions, 3 peppers, 3 mushrooms, 13+ hours total, for $1440. Serving size not even worth wasting a basic spice for.
2 Veggie Pizza trumps the earning for less ingredients and time.

Is TL out of their minds??

mcmug17
03-06-15, 11:56 AM
I'm starting Marinara now... They say 2 days, but I'm going to time it. As far as TL's concern, 2 days could mean anywhere from 25 to 71 hours.

mcmug17
03-06-15, 12:43 PM
To add insult to my intelligence... I spent $657 on ingredients for supreme pizza not including basil and garlic for a $1440 dish.

I really hope to unlearn the recipe. No really. TL, please take it away from my account, take away the money I've earned from this dish, just give the ingredients back to me. I won't go after the time I spent.

tiggerhobbes
03-06-15, 12:55 PM
To add insult to my intelligence... I spent $657 on ingredients for supreme pizza not including basil and garlic for a $1440 dish.

I really hope to unlearn the recipe. No really. TL, please take it away from my account, take away the money I've earned from this dish, just give the ingredients back to me. I won't go after the time I spent.

This is probably how they inflate the value of that vanilla sugar thing -- make certain recipes so supremely worthless that to master it (say, for some core goals ...... ) you are more or less forced to spice it.

nmishii
03-06-15, 02:31 PM
Just started dessert pizza. Will be done in 10 hrs.

I was going to bake supreme then marinara then dessert last, but decided to go for the unknown.

mcmug17
03-06-15, 03:08 PM
This is probably how they inflate the value of that vanilla sugar thing -- make certain recipes so supremely worthless that to master it (say, for some core goals ...... ) you are more or less forced to spice it.

If I see any goal that requires making this supreme pos, I'm deleting the game. Well, maybe I'll open it once every few months... maybe.

dmist24
03-06-15, 05:54 PM
yeah. the supreme pizza looks like the worst recipe ever.. by looking at it, the amount of ingredients needed plus the time to cook, plus the amount of coin you can make... tsk tsk tsk..

mamareader02
03-06-15, 06:31 PM
Dessert pizza-1 hour(after learning),230 servings,2300 coins

mcmug17
03-06-15, 10:01 PM
Fyi learning time of marinara = 30 hours

mcmug17
03-06-15, 10:37 PM

Are u sure it's not an extra 0 at the end for coins?

Sorry, forgive me for being bitter. But hey the dessert pizza looks amazing! I'm glad I fell for the supreme so others don't have to.

mamareader02
03-07-15, 07:08 AM
Are u sure it's not an extra 0 at the end for coins?

Sorry, forgive me for being bitter. But hey the dessert pizza looks amazing! I'm glad I fell for the supreme so others don't have to.

Nope,I was shocked too!

infinitelove19
03-09-15, 04:11 PM

10 cents per serving?!?! Isn't the next highest for any other dish only 6 cents?

That's amazing, and I think I need to rebalance my entire cooking arrangement! Priority 1, dessert pizza...
with garlic crust. Gross!! LOL

queentina3
03-09-15, 04:42 PM
10 cents per serving?!?! Isn't the next highest for any other dish only 6 cents?

That's amazing, and I think I need to rebalance my entire cooking arrangement! Priority 1, dessert pizza...

LOL, it will probably be changed as there is no way that TL would give us a $10 dish. :p

infinitelove19
03-09-15, 05:01 PM
LOL, it will probably be changed as there is no way that TL would give us a $10 dish. :p

NOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They've thrown us a bone & they better not try to take it away unless they wanna get bit. Just sayin.

orleansparish
03-09-15, 05:42 PM
I'm learning the third pizza right now. Many dishes have items that cost outrageous prices for them in the stand or our stores. To overly complain and say the game will be deleted when you don't have to make or buy the items anymore is silly.

Though now I'm finding it so hard to keep up and colledt Ingredients. The game is such a mess now I don't check in as often. I still play and am working on expanding and saving for learning vanilla milkshake. But with my almost being level 47 i feel like I'm lagging behind, with limited space, more overpriced things to learn and limited counters.

tiggerhobbes
03-09-15, 09:10 PM

How do you feel about applying house spice on top of the said sad gross dish? Lol.

Don't get too excited, I have a level 5 fruit market and 18 slots street market and stopped cooking everything else strawberry and still really struggle to keep my fruit pizza going. Sure you can make a few each day but don't count on ever building a stockpile.

infinitelove19
03-10-15, 06:09 AM
How do you feel about applying house spice on top of the said sad gross dish? Lol.

Don't get too excited, I have a level 5 fruit market and 18 slots street market and stopped cooking everything else strawberry and still really struggle to keep my fruit pizza going. Sure you can make a few each day but don't count on ever building a stockpile.

I realize fruit pizza is limited by availability of strawberries, but it *is* the best way to use them, by far!

I'm just in the process of revamping my menu. The changes to spice growing & the addition of vanilla to creme brulee (and re-purposing strawberries has rendered that appliace useless without learning Coq au Vin and Onion Soup & using all my onions there. At least with 2,665 servings, I can use house spice and make Coq au Vin worthwhile! So it goes.

tiggerhobbes
03-10-15, 06:22 AM
I realize fruit pizza is limited by availability of strawberries, but it *is* the best way to use them, by far!

I'm just in the process of revamping my menu. The changes to spice growing & the addition of vanilla to creme brulee (and re-purposing strawberries has rendered that appliace useless without learning Coq au Vin and Onion Soup & using all my onions there. At least with 2,665 servings, I can use house spice and make Coq au Vin worthwhile! So it goes.

Frankly, even with spice, I don't see myself cooking 2 coins dishes, I mean I'll do it for mastery but I delete them as soon as I move them onto counters, what's the point of working so hard to get ingredients for 6 and 10 coins dishes if you are going to dilute your sales rate with low coinage dish? If I'm going to settle with slow coins income, I might as well play it mellow and just keep making 5 coins average dishes.

I delete all 4 coins dishes as soon as I plate them, unless they have been spiced, like lobster sandwich (high enough total yield to be worth the spice but also decent coinage per dish).

infinitelove19
03-10-15, 06:52 AM
Frankly, even with spice, I don't see myself cooking 2 coins dishes, I mean I'll do it for mastery but I delete them as soon as I move them onto counters, what's the point of working so hard to get ingredients for 6 and 10 coins dishes if you are going to dilute your sales rate with low coinage dish? If I'm going to settle with slow coins income, I might as well play it mellow and just keep making 5 coins average dishes.

I delete all 4 coins dishes as soon as I plate them, unless they have been spiced, like lobster sandwich (high enough total yield to be worth the spice but also decent coinage per dish).

With plenty of 1, 2 & 3 coin dishes, I view 4 as worthwhile. Plus, there's no sense in risking my food running out and stopping my income stream altogether. I never imagined I would throw out so much food, though! Those French Dip Sandwiches are destined for the bin even before I start to cook them. Just can't resist accomplishing the goal!

Simdiva
03-20-15, 04:59 PM
My favorite by far is the pizza bread quick cash stuck now learning meat lovers just because I have all that meat to dump now that I finished the steak and eggs goal and the only so many meatballs I can stomach lol. Patiently trying to do fifty carrot cakes so I can unlock that thing with the funny name and use more meat. I should have bypassed the Irish stuff I guess! Thinks if all the wasted sugar...

sweetcharts
04-03-15, 05:57 PM
Say if it takes 6 minutes to cook pizza bread, then how long it can take to learn the pizza bread, I do not remember but I am saving 49,000 coins for the pizza oven and maybe 50,000 coins for the commercial oven which if I get to level 25 but all recipes require at least one ingredient from the seafood market, if I repair the seafood market before I get the pizza oven, I will save up and buy the commercial oven but if I make it to 49,000 coins BEFORE I repair the seafood market then I buy the pizza oven...