PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated

scrappycats
03-05-15, 07:27 AM
I am on level 47 and have not had a new quest in a long time. I have also not been able to expand in a long time. I am not receiving gifts from my neighbors either. Does anyone have any ideas about what is going on with my game? Also, is level 50 the last level? I am about ready to quit playing the game is so frustrating and slow.

kikilicious74
03-05-15, 07:50 AM
It sucks being low on quests. I'm in the same boat.. Living week to week, and sad when they throw out updates I can't do because I already have the pink alicorn from last year.

As for gifts and the like, I suggest doing a clean up of your friends, and going to the add me thread and getting some new ones.

And yes. Level 50 is currently the cap. But you still gain xp so when it gets bumped up its fun to see your lvl do the same thing! When the cap was lower I think I went from whatever it was (30 I think) to like 47.

As for your fustrations, the only thing you can really do is enjoy the simple things, and make your own goals. Max out on rare items, or building supplies. Bring all your buildings to lvl 5 (or whatever the max is).

Just have fun!!

Chaotarch
03-05-15, 08:00 AM
I am on level 47 and have not had a new quest in a long time. I have also not been able to expand in a long time. I am not receiving gifts from my neighbors either. Does anyone have any ideas about what is going on with my game? Also, is level 50 the last level? I am about ready to quit playing the game is so frustrating and slow.

check this:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68847-Castle-Story-Unofficial-Goals-(for-experienced-players)

or you can quit...

robotparade
03-05-15, 08:30 AM
When I get bored, I just take a break from the game for a short time. When I come back, I set my own goals, like getting all my buildings up to level 5.

jbfps116
03-05-15, 08:28 PM
I have only the fairy workshop/bridge goals and the newest troll goals and I'll be done... but I still have lots to do like making expansion permits, upgrading buildings, maybe getting more RP, etc. I'm level 43 now.