PDA

View Full Version : Tomato Sauce for Osso Buco?

GnomicNation
03-05-15, 06:15 AM
I just noticed this change from needing tomatoes to needing a jar of tomato sauce for the osso buco recipe. This is new and I don't see any way to make it. When I try the "get ingredients" button, it brings me to the appliances but it doesn't show which appliance (I'm assuming the new mixer feature) yet the mixer is locked and it doesn't show me what I need to do to unlock the mixer. Can you clarify what needs to be done to unlock the mixer? Thanks!

boolucy
03-05-15, 07:18 AM
I am having the EXACT same problem ever since I reloaded Restaurant 2 after the Valentines edition was discontinued. Thank goodness it's not just me! Lol

441sogo
03-05-15, 09:34 AM
I just noticed this change from needing tomatoes to needing a jar of tomato sauce for the osso buco recipe. This is new and I don't see any way to make it. When I try the "get ingredients" button, it brings me to the appliances but it doesn't show which appliance (I'm assuming the new mixer feature) yet the mixer is locked and it doesn't show me what I need to do to unlock the mixer. Can you clarify what needs to be done to unlock the mixer? Thanks!

You do need to purchase a mixer to make tomato sauce. I'm not sure what the requirement is to unlock it (not certain if it's tied to game level or # of mastery stars), but maybe someone who knows can chime in. I am level 40 and have 33 mastery stars, and the mixer is available to me.

Once you have the mixer, tomato sauce is a 4 hour recipe that requires 4 tomatoes, 3 onion and 3 basil.

07cookie
03-05-15, 09:49 AM
I guess it's up to the mastery stars.. I'm level 25 and have only 9 of them, the mixer isn't unlocked for me. In the market is a sign of the mastery stars at the mixer not a level.

skycourts
03-05-15, 03:14 PM
I have same issue .. Goal needed to achieve mixer unlock is not clear. .. Is it certain number of stars or certain level

kooky panda
03-05-15, 04:56 PM
I have flagged over on what requirements are needed to have the mixer and pizza oven unlocked.
Update information when it comes in, will be posted on the current thread:)
Pizza Oven and Mixer (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79227-Pizza-Oven-and-Mixer)

cheletor
03-05-15, 09:39 PM
I purchased the mixer. IT TAKES 3 ONIONS TO MAKE 1 JAR OF TOMATO SAUCE!!! So you now need 6 onions to make the osso bucco and they take 8 hours to respawn. I am furious!

Mrssharp
03-06-15, 07:55 AM
After reading this realized I just used all my onions! Level 35 with 19 Mastery stars. Both the mixer and oven are available to me. But haven't bought them yet. That's why I came here to find out what the sauce was all about! This is ridiculous. Especially about the darn onions!! Thanks for all the info everyone!

mactrooper
03-16-15, 10:32 PM
I purchased the mixer. IT TAKES 3 ONIONS TO MAKE 1 JAR OF TOMATO SAUCE!!! So you now need 6 onions to make the osso bucco and they take 8 hours to respawn. I am furious!

I am feeling just like you, bro!

Dear Team Lava, THE NEW OSSO BUCCO IS RIDICULOUSLY PATHETIC!

Simdiva
03-25-15, 04:52 PM
I believe I purchased yhe mixer around level 17 and the pizza oven soon after. Not sure what my stars would have been but at least a dozen at that point.

midgetsocks
04-13-15, 09:44 AM
I noticed the change in my game too. They basically want it to be harder for us to get coins with that recipe. :mad:

Now it's a lot harder for me to progress in the game. Especially since I don't get quick serves anymore since the last update.