PDA

View Full Version : Question about fruit trees

katbtodd
03-05-15, 05:29 AM
When did we have start growing them ,how long does it take ? All the other trees I gotten came fully grown.

GarfieldandPookie
03-05-15, 05:30 AM
I noticed that too when I was visiting a neighbor. Her magic fruit tree wasn't fully grown.

Korlcek
03-05-15, 06:15 AM
If you buy a tree at the market it needs to be tendered five times until its fully grown.

burritosprings
03-05-15, 06:17 AM
I noticed that too when I was visiting a neighbor. Her magic fruit tree wasn't fully grown.

When you buy them i thought you had to grow them. Drops from adventures are fully grown are thet not?

zoeee87
03-05-15, 06:18 AM
I had an adventure drop an orange tree the other day and it was not fully grown.

katbtodd
03-05-15, 06:25 AM
Then it is some thing they have change, I got many of apple and lemon trees from adventure they were fully grown

Chaotarch
03-05-15, 07:55 AM
I had an adventure drop an orange tree the other day and it was not fully grown.

shure? the last tree i got was fully grown, like allways before:eek:

SpiritWind00
03-05-15, 01:46 PM
They come fully grown. Maybe you were maxed or had a sync error or didn't see it drop. They definitely come ready to use immediately. Well they DID!

how odd for you if it didn't. They do have a quick regeneration time, so tell us if you don't get a drop next collection. :)

can you monitor this and if someone else buys a tree, please let us know.

GarfieldandPookie
03-05-15, 02:25 PM
I had bought an apple tree and it was fully grown. Also, the orange trees that I got from adventures were fully grown. It is only the trees you chop that aren't suppose to be fully grown (except the dead tree). I looked again and the fruit tree is still not grown. I think there is a bug or something that causes the tree to not be fully grown when you get it.

SpiritWind00
03-05-15, 03:52 PM
Have reported this... Thanks.

plby
03-05-15, 05:32 PM
I bought one of each fruit tree just to check, and they did not come fully grown. All the trees I've gotten from adventures have come fully grown tho, but I haven't got any for months, so don't know if that have changed recently.

SpiritWind00
03-05-15, 06:51 PM
Hi all, here we go... the definitive answer! I'll update the Hub inventory so we don't lose this info. Mystery solved. :)

No changes were made. When you exchange Gems for a Fruit Tree from the Market, you'll need to tend to it in order for it to grow. Once it's fully grown, it'll yield fruit. Trees rewarded from Adventures will come fully grown.

zoeee87
03-05-15, 07:39 PM
I swear mine was not fully grown when it dropped from an adventure. It was last week. And it took 1 watering to become fully grown.. No biggie.. But kinda odd.. :)