PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day version expiry?

ceres_aya
03-04-15, 08:42 PM
I try to play the Valentine's day version today, but doesn't work! Is it because this version is being expiry?

ginrae22
03-04-15, 09:35 PM
Yeah they kick us off of our versions now. It really sucks. I miss the days when we could choose what version to play. They had better let us keep our valentines!!! Or I'll be soooo angry!!!

CuteTali
03-05-15, 12:33 AM
And that's it for me for this game.

Can't unlock the vday recipes because nothing drops envelopes anymore and I'm annoyed by the whole market feature.

In RS1 I can just cook recipes, without having to learn them and without having to go to the market myself to buy the supplies.

I gave this game a try, but it's nothing like RS1.

The only thing I like about this game is how you can buy a style once and keep it, instead of buying 25 or 500 individual tiles of the same style, it's easier to apply wallpaper and floor style with less taps.

This and FS2 just got deleted from both my devices. There's just too much pressure with timed items, goals and events in all other TL games to worry about these new games.

kooky panda
03-06-15, 12:25 PM
Sorry guys about losing the Valentine version.:(

While the Valentine's Cards are not available to see in the storage, there are still in your account. Once you get to the right level, you should be able to see them when you tap on the recipe. You will see 20/20 Valentine's Cards (If you have 20) and be able to learn it from there.
Players that do not have Valentine's Cards but get to the level, are able to purchase the Cards with Gems if they would like to learn the recipe. :)

CuteTali
03-06-15, 04:26 PM
I know I don't have enuogh cards, because it said 4/20 before I deleted this game. Considering I would want to unlock the 2 recipes my level and several more when I level up, I would have to spend THOUSANDS of gems just to unlock those recipes and that's crazy considering how many gems they want for each virtual envelope, not even an actual decor item or anything. Seeing how this one holiday's event went so badly, I decided to just get rid of this game to prevent even more disappointments in the future before I get too invested in it.

killmypatience
06-22-15, 07:06 AM
Hello, i'm at level 49 and i play on an iphone. I never get the valentine's oven. Is there a solution to have it?

Thank you and sorry for my bad English, but i'm French.

kooky panda
06-22-15, 10:19 AM
Hello, i'm at level 49 and i play on an iphone. I never get the valentine's oven. Is there a solution to have it?

Thank you and sorry for my bad English, but i'm French.
I am sorry but that oven was part of a set of goals that have now expired.(for IOS Players)

killmypatience
06-23-15, 12:07 AM
Thanks for your answer, I was there when this oven was part of a set of goals and i am an iOSplayer, so i didn't understand why i never can get this oven, maybe because i play on an iphone and no an ipad...