PDA

View Full Version : Tomato Sauce

iyadudu
03-04-15, 06:52 PM
The OSSO BUCO dish is now requiring tomato sauce instead of just tomatoes. I've looked everywhere, I cannot find it to buy. How is it made? Or how can I buy some? Anyone know?

Thanks!

catfoodie
03-04-15, 07:22 PM
There is now pizza oven and mixer available so Im assuming that you can make it in a mixer.

LindaBLB
03-04-15, 07:30 PM
...And the Cream Brule now takes vanilla bean that takes 7 hours to grow???? Not fair changing the recipes! Now the expensive stove I purchased and could only make one item on (cream brule) is rendered completely useless. Not cool.

rosewaterlily
03-04-15, 07:41 PM
Yeah the creme brulee and vanilla milkshake recipes that were great for churning out coins are now useless with the vanilla bean addition to the recipes. I still haven't grown a vanilla plant in my 8 slot herb garden yet even though I've harvested a few times since the update.

nmishii
03-04-15, 07:48 PM
In three plantings haven't planted a vanilla bean. 9 slots. Although I could only plant 7 on my third because ginger takes 2 hrs now.

iyadudu
03-04-15, 07:59 PM
There is now pizza oven and mixer available so Im assuming that you can make it in a mixer.

Oh ok, thank you! Sucks that they added all these new ingredients that take LONGER lol smh

iyadudu
03-04-15, 08:01 PM
...And the Cream Brule now takes vanilla bean that takes 7 hours to grow???? Not fair changing the recipes! Now the expensive stove I purchased and could only make one item on (cream brule) is rendered completely useless. Not cool.

LOLL! I know! 7 whole hours!! So not cool. Smh. Gonna really slow the game down. I, for one, never spend real money on these games. So I'll just have to wait 7 hours I guess, sigh.

iyadudu
03-04-15, 08:02 PM
In three plantings haven't planted a vanilla bean. 9 slots. Although I could only plant 7 on my third because ginger takes 2 hrs now.

I wish we had the OPTION of planting what we want, and not having to hope and pray we get what we need. Makes no sense to me why they did it that way.

Beecause
03-04-15, 08:21 PM
Lobster bisque now requires the sauce instead of butter -

Meatloaf needs sauce now

dmist24
03-04-15, 08:24 PM
pizza for the pizza oven has a dough like icon.. probably via mixer?

Beecause
03-04-15, 08:33 PM
Im pretty sure i got a new spice blend as a reward .
There was a new spice jar in the station but i needed vanilla beans to make it.

WinnyWoos
03-04-15, 08:34 PM

SEVEN HOURS?!?!?! Are they serious with this ****? I'm always excited about updates but this is more like a cruel early Aprils Fools Day joke or something....smdh.

WinnyWoos
03-04-15, 08:37 PM
Im pretty sure i got a new spice blend as a reward .
There was a new spice jar in the station but i needed vanilla beans to make it.

I got one that looks like a honey jar and says add for a yellow star an hour??? I don't even know what that means....

WinnyWoos
03-04-15, 08:39 PM

Oh no!! So sorry:( And yikes, i was just about to purchase mine but see no point atm.

Beecause
03-04-15, 08:49 PM
Huh - they yellow stars are food mastery stars so it must add mastery points.

Very glad i waited to buy that creme Brule oven - very sorry too for you linda - certain you arent alone.

Beecause
03-04-15, 08:50 PM
The prices on mixer & pizza oven are appropriate :-)

WinnyWoos
03-04-15, 08:52 PM
The prices on mixer & pizza oven are appropriate :-)

They are indeed! I was actually afraid to look but surprised when I finally did. Whew! Lol

Beecause
03-04-15, 08:54 PM
Just got first maztery star for the Margerita pizza & was rewarded with another one of theose yellow jars.

PraxisOfGood
03-04-15, 09:01 PM
I used the mastery spice on a cucumber sandwich and it gave me two yellow experience instead of one. I guess the one gold star per cook doesn't count the fact that I have three cooks running around my kitchen.

WinnyWoos
03-04-15, 09:36 PM
I used the mastery spice on a cucumber sandwich and it gave me two yellow experience instead of one. I guess the one gold star per cook doesn't count the fact that I have three cooks running around my kitchen.

You're answering all my ?'s tonight, yay!!!:D Lol! Thank ya thank ya! I was secretly hoping it would add a completed master star, hahaha wishful thinking right:p

iyadudu
03-04-15, 09:58 PM
Lobster bisque now requires the sauce instead of butter -

Meatloaf needs sauce now

Sigh...have you figured out where to get the sauce from? I'm yet to purchase the pizza oven so I'm not sure if that's where it's made.

mcmug17
03-04-15, 09:58 PM
How many of you will actually make the star spice? I know I most likely won't.

iyadudu
03-04-15, 09:59 PM
How many of you will actually make the star spice? I know I most likely won't.

I actually got one bottle for mastering meatballs and spaghetti. I probably won't be making any cos the vanilla takes forever to grow smh

Etoile2104
03-04-15, 11:35 PM
I'm on level 26. Mixer is still locked :(

mailaumai
03-04-15, 11:40 PM
I'm on level 26. Mixer is still locked :(

Anyone know how it unlocks? It says "0 *" where it would normally tell you the level lock. The asterisk is a star...a mastery star. I've gained a mastery level since then but nothing.

Beecause
03-04-15, 11:51 PM
Sigh...have you figured out where to get the sauce from? I'm yet to purchase the pizza oven so I'm not sure if that's where it's made.

Not pizza oven-if you look in our cookbook table you can see the oven & what recipe's it makes.

The mixer is not in that list of appliances - so I'm guessing the sause & pizza dough will be made with that.

???probably tomatoes, basil & garlic to make sauce - ???

AchaGirl
03-05-15, 12:17 AM
I'm level 37 and have 19 mastery stars. I can't figure out how to unlock that mixer :(

casieontheway
03-05-15, 12:20 AM
I still wonder How can I get the mixer and pizza oven!! Anyone can tell me?

iyadudu
03-05-15, 12:44 AM
I'm level 37 and have 19 mastery stars. I can't figure out how to unlock that mixer :(

The mixer and pizza oven unlocked for me after I mastered (all three stars) the fried egg, French toast, and croissant thingy. I'm on level 27.

iyadudu
03-05-15, 12:48 AM
I still wonder How can I get the mixer and pizza oven!! Anyone can tell me?

I think you need a certain number of master stars. I have 20 stars and I'm on level 27 and I'm able to purchase the mixer and pizza oven :)

yoyou2002
03-05-15, 01:36 AM
I don't know why the game designer hate new gamers so much!It is REALLY A SUCKER DESIGN!

HarunaMin
03-05-15, 04:10 AM
I think you need a certain number of master stars. I have 20 stars and I'm on level 27 and I'm able to purchase the mixer and pizza oven :)

I am on level 44, with 39 stars, but the mixer and pizza oven are still locked.....

LesleyCart
03-05-15, 05:41 AM
How do you unlock the mixer and pizza oven? it says 0 + a star

cquinn32
03-05-15, 06:33 AM
Are they serious with what it takes to make tomato sauce? Tomatoes,onions and basil and then 4hrs to make it!! Pair this along with rendering my garden now worthless as it always going to be tied up with ginger now. Not to happy with this update at all!!

tiggerhobbes
03-05-15, 06:49 AM
Are they serious with what it takes to make tomato sauce? Tomatoes,onions and basil and then 4hrs to make it!! Pair this along with rendering my garden now worthless as it always going to be tied up with ginger now. Not to happy with this update at all!!

Yeah I enjoyed their dark sense of humor. I now have 7 out of 8 plots filled with vanilla. I might as well store my spice station and stop making Magaritas pizza.

WinnyWoos
03-05-15, 10:32 AM
Yeah I enjoyed their dark sense of humor. I now have 7 out of 8 plots filled with vanilla. I might as well store my spice station and stop making Magaritas pizza.

Grrr....there goes another fav recipe of mine.

cquinn32
03-05-15, 10:37 AM
I think with all the things they just added that are now taking up precious pantry space they owe everyone a +5 increase to their pantry!!

techiegirl
03-05-15, 10:56 AM
Not happy wit this new update. My favorite recipe (Osso Bucco) now takes onions to make tomato sauce and then another 3 onions to make the Osso Bucco. Total of 7 hours and 6 onions for one recipe isn't worth it.

Beecause
03-05-15, 10:59 AM
The mixer and pizza oven unlocked for me after I mastered (all three stars) the fried egg, French toast, and croissant thingy. I'm on level 27.

Thanks for that info.
I saw a lot of people asking about this.

==
Looks like the Home Run Breakfast might not be the key to unlocking the appliances. :-(

pestro
03-05-15, 11:26 AM
The recent changes make no sense. This game has been time consuming as it is.

orientalkat2
03-05-15, 07:26 PM
Hate the new update. I thought I have found a game that I can get into for the next few years and I even actually buy gems with that in mind. But the new update has taken the joy out of playing this game. Totally unfair to change EXISTING recipes. If they do not do something about it soon, I will be leaving this game. Plenty of games in the game store to better spend my money on.

ElaineCarrel
03-05-15, 07:41 PM
My pizza oven and mixer were both unlocked when I installed the update yesterday.. I only have 17 mastery stars and I have no idea what that means or how to earn more. I'm only lvl27. I also got a third cook w installing the new appliances.

yoyou2002
03-05-15, 11:34 PM
Making a Tomato Sauce is so complex that some recipes look like meaningless.

That is WHY Tomato Sauce has been designed: ****ing recipes...

Etoile2104
03-06-15, 07:30 AM
Hey guys we require 15 mastery stars to unlock the pizza oven n mixer. That's what it shows.It was recently changed I suppose ��

m1stery
03-06-15, 08:46 AM
Hate the new update. I thought I have found a game that I can get into for the next few years and I even actually buy gems with that in mind. But the new update has taken the joy out of playing this game. Totally unfair to change EXISTING recipes. If they do not do something about it soon, I will be leaving this game. Plenty of games in the game store to better spend my money on.

I completely agree!!!! They have really managed to ruin the game! Some recipes have become almost useless. Before Osso bucco required 3 onions, and now thanks to tomato sauce we need 6 of them!?! Completely absurd! :mad:

ariffraff
03-06-15, 09:11 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one frustrated with the new update. I used to love meatloaf, it's now useless.

dmist24
03-06-15, 09:47 PM
yeah... waiting for onions ****s it.. imagine waiting 8hours for it

dubbleyooteeyef
03-07-15, 06:42 PM
Stop messing with existing recipes. If you are compelled to add retarding new "features" make them independent and unobtrusive until you work out how to implement them properly.

thanks

iyadudu
03-08-15, 01:31 AM
yeah... waiting for onions ****s it.. imagine waiting 8hours for it

Tell me about it! Smh! I guess I won't be making OSSO BUCO or meatloaf cos I sure won't spend REAL money to buy gems to quicken replenish time. That update just ****ed the game for me.

iyadudu
03-08-15, 01:36 AM
Thanks for that info.
I saw a lot of people asking about this.

==
Looks like the Home Run Breakfast might not be the key to unlocking the appliances. :-(

Loll yeah. I think you must have at least 15 mastery stars to have it unlocked. I got up to 15 when I mastered those dishes so I just assumed that was the key to unlocking those appliances *covers face*

kumkibaby
03-09-15, 04:04 PM
I have only four plots and it's always vanilla... !! Wondering what to do with that after tending for eight hours!! Mastery spice is the only way I can use this. But I don't need so much. I don't have any other recipe at present which uses this ingredient. I need garlic and basil which are rare now. Even Lilly is dropping vanilla !! Lol !!

why allow this to grow if not useful at this level ?

queentina3
03-09-15, 04:50 PM
I don't hate the recent changes but I do dislike the fact that Onions have become an even more rare item. It was bad enough waiting 8 hours, to now have so many used in this sauce and then the recipe that the sauce is also needed - it's like a kick in the face.

TL, please lower the recharge time on Onions to 2 or 3 hours or have this sauce produce at least 2 or 3 at a time instead of just one. This change has made it almost impossible for any of us to actually master certain recipes in our lifetimes. :rolleyes: