PDA

View Full Version : Mastering bug in new update

rosewaterlily
03-04-15, 06:41 PM
I have 70/65 veggie pizzas served (previous one star mastery level was set at 80) with zero stars, will I be able to level up more stars?

ETA: I served a new pizza just now and got a one star mastery but the "extra" five pizzas I made don't count towards the next mastery.

31garfield31
03-04-15, 09:32 PM
Same problem here. I understand that a change gives some issue. But it would be nice if the extra stars could count for the next mastery star.

mcmug17
03-04-15, 09:54 PM
In other words, I'll lose 11 lobster thermidors

karengar
03-05-15, 02:08 PM
I feel like a victim of bait and switch. I worked really hard to get my mastery stars and after update instead of three stars they dropped me back to one!! Now I have to redo and I've already did them example on grilled cheese I did all stars and now stuck with doing second star at 70 times, then third star at 100 and I did this weeks ago. Not very nice of you storm 8. Are you going to continue to change players achievements? IF so then no use playing your game if you are going to continue to change the game play.

mamareader02
03-05-15, 02:13 PM
65/55 pizzas,shows no star....a few others have this problem,TL,are you aware of this?

neth3rtwist
03-05-15, 02:28 PM
I feel like a victim of bait and switch. I worked really hard to get my mastery stars and after update instead of three stars they dropped me back to one!! Now I have to redo and I've already did them example on grilled cheese I did all stars and now stuck with doing second star at 70 times, then third star at 100 and I did this weeks ago. Not very nice of you storm 8. Are you going to continue to change players achievements? IF so then no use playing your game if you are going to continue to change the game play.

I could be way off but I thought this update ADDED the three star mastery... And previously there was only ONE STAR. I believe we all started on that one-star playing field bud.

[S8] Walt
03-05-15, 02:52 PM
Sorry for any confusion with the new Mastery levels. The newest version of the Mastery system has had some changes.

We've listened to your feedback and some of the amounts of the dishes you need to achieve the first Mastery level have been lowered. If you are seeing more cooked than what is requested, this is because with the previous version of the Mastery system, you would not have achieved the first Mastery level. We have reduced the requirements on some recipes to make it easier for players to achieve their first Mastery Star, and allow you to immediately begin progress towards your second Mastery Star.

karengar
03-05-15, 07:14 PM
I went through several levels to finally get a gold star. Same levels that I have to redo.

karengar
03-05-15, 07:22 PM
I could be way off but I thought this update ADDED the three star mastery... And previously there was only ONE STAR. I believe we all started on that one-star playing field bud.

You had to go through three levels to get to the one gold star or at least I did,not sure on yours bud. I'm doing this all over again. With the three levels to complete and yes they added some receipe levels a higher requirement to complete third star. If it was just one level to get one gold star I do believe everyone would have completed their masterys. And I'm not a BUD. Plz refer to name.

anissada
03-11-15, 07:37 AM
Walt;1068655']Sorry for any confusion with the new Mastery levels. The newest version of the Mastery system has had some changes.

We've listened to your feedback and some of the amounts of the dishes you need to achieve the first Mastery level have been lowered. If you are seeing more cooked than what is requested, this is because with the previous version of the Mastery system, you would not have achieved the first Mastery level. We have reduced the requirements on some recipes to make it easier for players to achieve their first Mastery Star, and allow you to immediately begin progress towards your second Mastery Star.

so, 70 is less than 65 ?

don' like this update at all.. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79483-Unhappy-with-Update-to-Gifting-System-and-Facebook-Connect&p=1071639#post1071639

so well done... this is the second game that isn't fun to play anymore due to odd new regulations , created by someone that didn't think it through before forcing an update onto us players.... (TL calls that 'listning to our feedback')

anissada
03-13-15, 02:32 AM
and just like me, noone is able to find this thread on his own....