PDA

View Full Version : Do gifts stack?

netbus
03-04-15, 02:33 PM
Let's say I didn't login for a few days will my gifts stack if so how long and how many?

davidyagi
03-04-15, 06:30 PM
Hi netbus,

You can only stack 20 Gifts, so if you didn't login one day, you already missed to collect them that day...

Imagine you didn't login one day and you received 15 Brownies. Next day you still away. If no one gift you, you still have 15 Brownies. If you receive gifts, let's say, 10 Cappuccinos, 5 Brownies will go away and now you have 10 Capp and 10 Brownies = 20 Gifts...

How long? IDK, but the day you login again, you will have 20 Gifts waiting for you...

I hope it's not confusing to understand...

Regards,

--David--

netbus
03-05-15, 11:31 AM
Hi netbus,

You can only stack 20 Gifts, so if you didn't login one day, you already missed to collect them that day...

Imagine you didn't login one day and you received 15 Brownies. Next day you still away. If no one gift you, you still have 15 Brownies. If you receive gifts, let's say, 10 Cappuccinos, 5 Brownies will go away and now you have 10 Capp and 10 Brownies = 20 Gifts...

How long? IDK, but the day you login again, you will have 20 Gifts waiting for you...

I hope it's not confusing to understand...

Regards,

--David--

Answered! Ty !!

sweetpea6645
03-08-15, 06:59 AM
wow this is new to me I have over a hundred neighbors and had no idea that we were only allowed to receive 20 gift... that is completely crazy and absurd.... no wonder why my neighbors are constantly telling me my gifts are maxed out I couldn't understand why and now I do that's something that should be talked about and in my opinion fixed because what's the point of having more than 20 neighbors if you only going to get 20 gifts and the majority of the people don't even send back the gift set or parts that you need.... like for example right now I have two accounts to major accounts that I playing and I'm deleting all my friends from both accounts because they never answer my request the the days three new ovens that just came out all winter oven candy cane oven and then the bread ovens and I can't get people to answer my request and I make twice I build 20 ovens per oven but I can't get anybody to answer my request for parts or even send me the parts that I requested so I have deleted everyone.

so feel free to add me SWEETPEA6645 and MS6645

gabbysmom87
03-09-15, 01:13 AM
If I saw 15 brownies in my gift box I would scream... Just saying ...

I know it was just an example. Lol

gabbysmom87
03-09-15, 01:16 AM
wow this is new to me I have over a hundred neighbors and had no idea that we were only allowed to receive 20 gift... that is completely crazy and absurd.... no wonder why my neighbors are constantly telling me my gifts are maxed out I couldn't understand why and now I do that's something that should be talked about and in my opinion fixed because what's the point of having more than 20 neighbors if you only going to get 20 gifts and the majority of the people don't even send back the gift set or parts that you need.... like for example right now I have two accounts to major accounts that I playing and I'm deleting all my friends from both accounts because they never answer my request the the days three new ovens that just came out all winter oven candy cane oven and then the bread ovens and I can't get people to answer my request and I make twice I build 20 ovens per oven but I can't get anybody to answer my request for parts or even send me the parts that I requested so I have deleted everyone.

so feel free to add me SWEETPEA6645 and MS6645

Also, only 20 neighbors can answer your requests for parts per day. Didn't know if you knew that.

PrairieGrass
03-09-15, 02:35 PM
Another tip to help you get the parts you need, write the parts you need on your neighbor's walls. I send out parts early in the morning and tip later at night after work, so I don't read my neighbors' walls until after gifting, but I do read my own wall before gifting.

davidyagi
03-09-15, 02:39 PM

Hi Gabby,

Yep, me too and, if it happens to me, I have no doubt I will delete them all immediately...

Hannahailey
03-10-15, 12:07 AM

Could be worse... Could be dragon scales

bobbyrae
03-10-15, 08:40 AM
Could be worse... Could be dragon scales
No no no. Dragon scales may be used some day in a new appliance. So I'll take them. But brownies? O.o i'd scream. And probably mutter something not fit to be heard by children.