PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Retiring Items 4 March 2015

Natasha_07
03-04-15, 12:34 PM
Creating a new thread not to bump the goals ones.

I only have teddy bear and a bubbly fountain with 5 day timer.

EDIT:

http://i.imgur.com/ZDONBhG.jpg

@Natasha, feel free to add this image to your first post so people would notice it faster. :)

jandtandn
03-04-15, 12:56 PM
Did you check the tables, chairs and wall tabs? I have a bunch of timers on those items including some winter floor decor and 3 boxes. All have 5 day timers, but no pop-up yet

Natasha_07
03-04-15, 01:41 PM
I see them now, thanks!

Could someone kindly post the pics for everyone to know, thank you! :)

PepperWoo
03-04-15, 01:45 PM
I would but I'm quite busy today. xD I'll post them tomorrow, but if anyone beats me to it that's fine too. :D

Natasha_07
03-04-15, 07:32 PM
Okay miss pepper, tomorrow will do thanks!

I would like a staff or moderator confirm if it's 5 days, 3 weeks or 6 weeks, there seems to be a GLITCH. :(

twospoons
03-04-15, 07:52 PM
how dare you have a life, pepper woo! :p

matty998
03-04-15, 09:21 PM
They added back some old Christmas appliances, thanks to teamlava as I never had the candy cane maker and winter wonderland stove before! Everyone should make sure to buy those before they are gone

VanaCatu
03-05-15, 04:31 AM
Okay miss pepper, tomorrow will do thanks!

I would like a staff or moderator confirm if it's 5 days, 3 weeks or 6 weeks, there seems to be a GLITCH. :(

nop, i guess "3 weeks" means "3 steps", like it was with fall items. next week - next bunch of stuff.

PepperWoo
03-05-15, 04:52 AM
how dare you have a life, pepper woo! :p

LOL and such wrong timing too as we received back to back goals again this month!

PepperWoo
03-05-15, 07:38 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ZDONBhG.jpg

@Natasha, feel free to add this image to your first post so people would notice it faster. :)

bakealot003
03-05-15, 10:59 AM
Thank u so much pepperwoo i had missed a few things which i hv now bought hooray...thk u!!

Natasha_07
03-05-15, 11:28 AM
I've never seen the reindeer or snow wallpapers, maybe I just missed those in previous updates...

mimiamelia
03-05-15, 02:31 PM
Wow thank you so much PepperWoo! Those pictures really helped:)

pieandcream
03-05-15, 05:36 PM
the candy cane maker only shows the" cake" recipe on mine, not the "candy canes" recipe....anyone else have this issue?

pixiegamer
03-05-15, 06:28 PM
Thank you so much Pepper! <3

@Kooky or anyone else currently viewing this thread: anyone know what's in the Holiday Present box? That particular box isn't listed in the Master Box list :(

rosewaterlily
03-05-15, 07:32 PM
I've never seen the reindeer wallpaper or the first snow tile before--must be from before I started playing 2.5 years ago. Guess it wouldn't hurt to buy one of each in case I want the option of getting more later. I need finally to buy the snowflake tables--I've had two of the chairs since I was a beginner and never got around to getting the tables as gems became more precious the longer I played and I was always distracted by shiny new things, but I'd hate to have two gem chairs and not the tables that match with them. Psst S8, release the shamrock chairs and I might be tempted to get the matching gem tables.

As always, thanks to PepperWoo!

filochick1982
03-05-15, 07:56 PM
the candy cane maker only shows the" cake" recipe on mine, not the "candy canes" recipe....anyone else have this issue?

The candy cane recipe was removed a while ago. Still no explanation as to why they removed it, and it's weird having a candy cane maker appliance that doesn't actually make candy canes.

twospoons
03-06-15, 04:12 AM
I've never seen the reindeer wallpaper or the first snow tile before--must be from before I started playing 2.5 years ago. Guess it wouldn't hurt to buy one of each in case I want the option of getting more later.

ditto! (except on the only buying 1 thing, cause of droid/ios differences.) i'm happy this sale included some new-to-me stuff! and the candy box, because i'll definitely try at least once more to get that mint tree that i've missed a few times (well, three times).

@Kooky or anyone else currently viewing this thread: anyone know what's in the Holiday Present box? That particular box isn't listed in the Master Box list :(

i know it says holiday present, but from the thumbnail thing i think it's this one from the master box thread, with a more-inclusive name:

Christmas Present 2012 (Removed)

Common (4th Prize, 54%): Snowed Bench, Welcome Elf, Santa's Mailbox, Snow Globe
Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%): Santa's Hat Cake, Gift Display
Rare (2nd Prize, 10%): Ferris Wheel, Sleigh
Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%): North Pole Express

http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o618/rhapbap/64624501ea807b81db8bff8b4f9ddb14.jpg

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h400/yana_ma/BakeryStory/ebf24bda48e6eff9f505904653214fb6.jpg

cause it has the mailbox and the north pole sign in the snowglobe which are both in the pic, although not the tree that's in it. certainly wouldn't be the first time i was wrong though!

jandtandn
03-06-15, 09:32 AM

It is the exact same box as the Christmas Present from the Masster Box thread. I don't know why the name is different. I have opened it several times and it is indeed the same box. The sleigh and the North Pole Express from the Christmas sale are from this box.

larissa2k
03-06-15, 05:30 PM
Does anyone know what's in the candy box I looked at master box list and theres only 4 items I'm curious as to what fluffy tree lollipop lamp looks like.

Sieressa
03-07-15, 10:09 AM
Do you the stoves have to be completely built within 5 days or is it as long as you purchase the stroves you will be able to have them ...I say this because I have several stoves that are currently in my store not all the way built because I haven't accumulate enough parts from neighbors yet to complete them, just wondering?

pixiegamer
03-07-15, 10:15 AM
Once you've bought them, you should be able to build them after they're gone from the market.

kjbrogren
03-07-15, 10:20 AM
Do you the stoves have to be completely built within 5 days or is it as long as you purchase the stroves you will be able to have them ...I say this because I have several stoves that are currently in my store not all the way built because I haven't accumulate enough parts from neighbors yet to complete them, just wondering?

You can keep whichever oven, stove, or machine as long as you purchase it before the timer runs out, even if its not fully built. I have a few ovens that I requested parts for that still need to be built. Buy as many as you want but make sure its well before the timer runs out.

I have seen timer issues in the past, where a LTO was removed earlier than what the timer said due to technical issues. So I would suggest not waiting until the last few hours to buy whatever machines you want.

larissa2k
03-07-15, 01:49 PM
I opened candy box a couple times to see what was in them the current master box list only has a picture of 3 items18868

jandtandn
03-08-15, 03:20 AM
I opened it once and got that gross molasses thing, too. Waste of gems.

filochick1982
03-08-15, 03:46 AM
I think it looks like a pile of turd.

I opened it once and got that gross molasses thing, too. Waste of gems.

twospoons
03-08-15, 10:06 PM
I opened it again today and got my SECOND ugly molasses thing. But I gave it one more shot and finally got the mint tree I wanted, so at least there's that.

larissa2k
03-09-15, 12:59 AM
Didn't know it was going to take Christmas items away from old Christmas version too I bought items just in case so I'm good.

sweetypies97
03-09-15, 05:05 AM
Neither of the ovens are showing up for me. I really want to buy them!!

twospoons
03-09-15, 11:15 AM
Neither of the ovens are showing up for me. I really want to buy them!!

sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it was a 5 day sale from last wednesday.

PrairieGrass
03-09-15, 02:12 PM
I opened it again today and got my SECOND ugly molasses thing. But I gave it one more shot and finally got the mint tree I wanted, so at least there's that.

Wish I had noticed the peppermint tree in the box as I might have tried for it. That will be a pretty decoration for you for Christmas.

mergirl96
03-09-15, 03:32 PM
Heads up to those with the old 2012 christmas version. These items have been removed from there too :mad: I didn't buy some items because I thought I'd still be able to get more later, but apparently that's no longer an option.

filochick1982
03-09-15, 04:13 PM
That's interesting. Looks like when they say it will be removed, they actually mean it will be removed from the game's server. Good to know for future content!

Heads up to those with the old 2012 christmas version. These items have been removed from there too :mad: I didn't buy some items because I thought I'd still be able to get more later, but apparently that's no longer an option.

sweetypies97
03-10-15, 04:12 AM
sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it was a 5 day sale from last wednesday.

Oh.bummer! I got no notifications about it! I get a gazillion notifications about everything else so why not this? :(

bobbyrae
03-10-15, 08:43 AM
Oh.bummer! I got no notifications about it! I get a gazillion notifications about everything else so why not this? :(
Are you playing the most recent version of the game? I got pop ups every day and there was a little notice in store on the items being retired as well.

twospoons
03-10-15, 11:25 AM

whew! thank goodness i actually got everything i wanted, then--i'm sorry you didn't. and thank you very much for the notice which i will definitely keep in mind next time!

sweetypies97
03-10-15, 01:39 PM
Are you playing the most recent version of the game? I got pop ups every day and there was a little notice in store on the items being retired as well.

Yes, I'm playing the most recent version.