PDA

View Full Version : Neon Dragon : 3-6-15

kooky panda
03-04-15, 11:32 AM
10 Hours

http://media.tumblr.com/fc3669793f6ae248728f62f0f37d471b/tumblr_inline_nknq7gABcS1qm7yoc.pngStars aren?t the only ones lighting up the night! Bring beautiful, blazing color to your Island with the Neon Dragon in Dragon Story (https://www.facebook.com/DragonStoryApp)!

zyfazix
03-04-15, 11:35 AM
Beautiful. Do you think it's a black + rainbow type?

chippychan
03-04-15, 11:45 AM
Wow, there are a lot of designs I'm just 'meh' about, but I really like this one. :)

cocauina
03-04-15, 12:07 PM
Why this is not in the blog of teamlava? .-.

kooky panda
03-04-15, 12:08 PM

http://blog.storm8.com/

zyfazix
03-04-15, 12:15 PM

All games are being brought together under the Storm8 Studios name ([link] (http://blog.storm8.com/post/112607919554/bringing-the-world-joy-through-the-discovery-of)). Most likely the blog posts have also moved as a result of that. It also explains the change in forum design and logo.

ndtrance
03-04-15, 12:17 PM
I love black and pink types so this makes me happy! Maybe black/green or black/green/purple. Everything else is purple/green lately....

jim23cash
03-04-15, 12:30 PM
Wow, :D

rubyhummer
03-04-15, 12:44 PM
This looks like a real dragon! Beautiful! Good luck everyone.

cocauina
03-04-15, 12:52 PM
http://blog.storm8.com/

They changed the link, I was visiting the old one blog.teamlava.com.

LonePudding
03-04-15, 02:09 PM
Not really sure about this one, it's very different though! I really like the fade on the face

gammarayburst
03-04-15, 04:07 PM
Nice! I really hope it isn't black and rainbow. While I like a lot of the black hybrids, they are soooooo hard to breed because there are a million possible fails. I've been trying for the Mask Dragon on and off for months, and the game just refuses to give it to me! I do love the design, though! :)

zyfazix
03-04-15, 04:32 PM
Nice! I really hope it isn't black and rainbow. While I like a lot of the black hybrids, they are soooooo hard to breed because there are a million possible fails. I've been trying for the Mask Dragon on and off for months, and the game just refuses to give it to me! I do love the design, though! :)

With all the colours in there I find it hard to believe it would be anything other than Rainbow. The next few days will be spent trying to breed a Rainbow because I don't have one (yet).

Does anyone know if this will be a limited time dragon?

gammarayburst
03-04-15, 04:50 PM
With all the colours in there I find it hard to believe it would be anything other than Rainbow.

I'm fine with the rainbow part since it only splits once. I'm just hoping it won't be black because of the many splits. I do agree with you that it will probably have the rainbow type, which is a good thing because I love the rainbow hybrids.

LonePudding
03-04-15, 05:13 PM
With all the colours in there I find it hard to believe it would be anything other than Rainbow. The next few days will be spent trying to breed a Rainbow because I don't have one (yet).

Does anyone know if this will be a limited time dragon?

I think when we get a sneak peak at a dragon that's coming up, it's going to be a limited one :(
Btw, I got my rainbow with mist x mindvolt :)

LonePudding
03-04-15, 05:13 PM
I'm fine with the rainbow part since it only splits once. I'm just hoping it won't be black because of the many splits. I do agree with you that it will probably have the rainbow type, which is a good thing because I love the rainbow hybrids.

What do you mean by rainbow splits once but black splits many times?

gammarayburst
03-04-15, 06:18 PM
What do you mean by rainbow splits once but black splits many times?

To breed a pure Rainbow Dragon you have to use parents that are yellow and blue. This game is set up so that any color that cannot be purchased for coins in the market has the possibility to "split" into its base colors. With rainbow, since it is made from breeding blue and yellow, there is a chance that rainbow will "split" and give you blue or yellow. With black, you first have to breed blue and red to get purple, and then you breed purple with blue to get black. This means that when black is being bred, there is a chance that the egg it produces will contain black, red, blue or purple, or any combination of those. All of this basically means that breeding black and rainbow together not only has the chance of producing a combination of those two colors, but you also have a chance for any combination of black, rainbow blue, red, purple and yellow. This adds up to lots of possible fails. When I said that rainbow splits once, I meant that it can split into blue and yellow, and since those are both base colors, there will only be one "split." With black, it can split once into blue and purple, and then the purple has the potential to split into blue and red. Does that make sense?

stashlova
03-04-15, 07:27 PM
Sweet they used one of my suggestions! Looks great guys.

I wouldn't think it would be a rainbow type since it would look out of place on the rainbow habitats.

Oooooo Storm8 release a nice Chinatown habitat with this dragon!

stashlova
03-04-15, 08:01 PM
Duh its on a black habitat so thats a given, a tri color black hybrid like archangel

bookadey
03-04-15, 08:05 PM
Love this one! Gotta have it!!

redstar177
03-04-15, 08:58 PM
To breed a pure Rainbow Dragon you have to use parents that are yellow and blue. This game is set up so that any color that cannot be purchased for coins in the market has the possibility to "split" into its base colors. With rainbow, since it is made from breeding blue and yellow, there is a chance that rainbow will "split" and give you blue or yellow. With black, you first have to breed blue and red to get purple, and then you breed purple with blue to get black. This means that when black is being bred, there is a chance that the egg it produces will contain black, red, blue or purple, or any combination of those. All of this basically means that breeding black and rainbow together not only has the chance of producing a combination of those two colors, but you also have a chance for any combination of black, rainbow blue, red, purple and yellow. This adds up to lots of possible fails. When I said that rainbow splits once, I meant that it can split into blue and yellow, and since those are both base colors, there will only be one "split." With black, it can split once into blue and purple, and then the purple has the potential to split into blue and red. Does that make sense?

Actually, Purple is the only type that doesn't split. So black can split into blue/purple, but that's it. It's good news for us!

gammarayburst
03-04-15, 09:49 PM
Actually, Purple is the only type that doesn't split. So black can split into blue/purple, but that's it. It's good news for us!

Hmm, I never knew that purple didn't split. I just assumed it did like all of the other colors. That's good news! :)

zyfazix
03-05-15, 01:59 AM
I think when we get a sneak peak at a dragon that's coming up, it's going to be a limited one :(
Btw, I got my rainbow with mist x mindvolt :)

That's exactly the combination I'm trying and got a 14 hour first time. Few more hours to see if it worked

LonePudding
03-05-15, 11:43 AM

Ohh I get what you mean, but black doesn't split twice. Purple is the only minor type that doesn't split into its base types. So rainbow x diamond can give you water or air, night x diamond can give you water or magic but magic x diamond can only give you another magic, no fire or water(in terms of base colours)

LonePudding
03-05-15, 12:20 PM
That's exactly the combination I'm trying and got a 14 hour first time. Few more hours to see if it worked

Best of luck!

What if we're all wrong and this is the first 6 colour dragon or something...

megafeehily
03-06-15, 12:24 AM
So, no one know what's the type for sure? I need to plan what I will use for this dragon.

zyfazix
03-06-15, 02:23 AM
So, no one know what's the type for sure? I need to plan what I will use for this dragon.

The only thing we know for sure is that it has black

megafeehily
03-06-15, 03:18 AM
The only thing we know for sure is that it has black

Black and Rainbow?

bakerystoe
03-06-15, 03:52 AM
OMG! IT'S TO GORGOUS! THIS is the bet dragon in night types! I want it right now:)) So sparkling!!

ndtrance
03-06-15, 06:25 AM
Black and Rainbow?

We won't know until the dragon is released later today. We know it has black because it's in a black habitat, but the remaining color(s) are unknown.

LonePudding
03-06-15, 09:37 AM
2 more hours!!!

kirby52
03-06-15, 10:30 AM
I think this dragon looks hideous actually almost as bad as Shaman, who i have sequestered to storage..
Unless it looks better than this picture of it..i don't know if I really want one ..��

zyfazix
03-06-15, 11:38 AM
Black x pink x green. Oh lord
Doesn't say limited anywhere though, yay for that

knj00
03-06-15, 11:39 AM
TL, are you trying to **** us??? 58 possible fails trying for this dragon. -_- I do like it though. :)

renbuxing
03-06-15, 11:49 AM
Night Elf + Flower, 1st failed 20 hours, stupid Island :(

LonePudding
03-06-15, 11:51 AM
the colours....:eek:

I can't get this one, I don't have any black/green or black/pink or green/pink :(

ndtrance
03-06-15, 11:59 AM
You have got to be kidding me.....black, pink, and green....... This is gonna be a miracle dragon.

AuntyRose32
03-06-15, 12:00 PM
I can't breed for this...so sad because I love it. I don't have any of the right combo dragons to use! No black/pink black/green combo and no pink/green pink/black combo dragons. I've never experienced this before, feel like I'm missing something here??

Closest I've got is my Night and Spring which would be black, pink, green and yellow combo. Don't really want to be adding the yellow in there though....hmmm.

MaribouMay
03-06-15, 12:00 PM
At least it is Rare not Super Rare. There are a lot of possible fails that I don't have so I will try for a Neon dragon as soon as I have my breeding nest free. Finally got a 21 hour dragon just before Starry Night expired. Hopefully it is not my 6th "Super Rare" Social.

Has anyone found a combo with less than 59 possibilities?

zyfazix
03-06-15, 12:04 PM
TL, are you trying to **** us??? 58 possible fails trying for this dragon. -_- I do like it though. :)

If you carefully choose a 4th colour you can add diamond to the mix while only getting 61 total possibilities

knj00
03-06-15, 12:06 PM
If you carefully choose a 4th colour you can add diamond to the mix while only getting 61 total possibilities

61.... are you trying to **** me? lol jk

I would like another Diamond Dragon but I don't think I'll go about it that way. ;)

LonePudding
03-06-15, 12:16 PM
I can't breed for this...so sad because I love it. I don't have any of the right combo dragons to use! No black/pink black/green combo and no pink/green pink/black combo dragons. I've never experienced this before, feel like I'm missing something here??

Closest I've got is my Night and Spring which would be black, pink, green and yellow combo. Don't really want to be adding the yellow in there though....hmmm.

Same here :( I have some spare gold though so I'm going to speed breed for hunter.

AuntyRose32
03-06-15, 12:26 PM
Same here :( I have some spare gold though so I'm going to speed breed for hunter.

So I'm not alone, thanks for sharing that because I thought I was going crazy there for a few mins. I thought I would be alone because it's kind of hard to believe that after all this time playing I don't have one of those combos!

Im gonna try for Hunter too I think, no speed breeding though cos I'm holding onto my gold incase I need it to finish the tourney.

Good luck hope you get Hunter real soon then onto Neon.

LonePudding
03-06-15, 12:30 PM
So I'm not alone, thanks for sharing that because I thought I was going crazy there for a few mins. I thought I would be alone because it's kind of hard to believe that after all this time playing I don't have one of those combos!

Im gonna try for Hunter too I think, no speed breeding though cos I'm holding onto my gold incase I need it to finish the tourney.

Good luck hope you get Hunter real soon then onto Neon.

I'm actually not surprised I didn't have the right dragons, I'm awful at breeding the pink and black hybrids! But.. I just got it! I got hunter first try! Thanks for the luck, it worked! I used night and forest. I hope you get it real soon too and I hope you win the tourney!

AuntyRose32
03-06-15, 12:40 PM
@LonePudding ^^^

Hehehe....that's great! So quick...good luck now trying for Neon. Hope it comes just as quick. I'm off to breed throw Night and Forest into the breeder.

And yeah....I've never had luck breeding the back or pink hybrids either. I guess I just gave up on it which is why I was shocked today to see how little I have of them again.

Drachenia
03-06-15, 12:48 PM
Ouch that's very difficult to breed. I breed with Dark Angel / Pansy and I got Landworm, Wild, Life and now 20 hours. Good look by breeding :D

LonePudding
03-06-15, 12:54 PM
First fail is a lovely 20 hrs...island or troll. I think we ALL know what it is...:rolleyes:

maizee0404
03-06-15, 01:04 PM
How many hours is this??

knj00
03-06-15, 01:06 PM
How many hours is this??

10 hours

maizee0404
03-06-15, 01:10 PM
10 hours

Thanks

LonePudding
03-06-15, 01:19 PM
I love that you can get a divine from trying for this...not that I would or anything... (r.e.v.e.r.s.e.p.s.y.c.h.o.l.o.g.y)

MaribouMay
03-06-15, 01:33 PM
I love that you can get a divine from trying for this...not that I would or anything... (r.e.v.e.r.s.e.p.s.y.c.h.o.l.o.g.y)

Hahaha! Indeed!

Clark_Wayne
03-06-15, 02:12 PM
One of the best looking dragon ! But pink-black-green ! :eek:

orleansparish
03-06-15, 02:31 PM
Maybe I can black diamond, a second unicorn, or troll/black swan finally while trying for this. Wishful thinking.

Drachenia
03-06-15, 02:40 PM
Ouch that's very difficult to breed. I breed with Dark Angel / Pansy and I got Landworm, Wild, Life and now 20 hours. Good look by breeding :D

I hope that I finally get Mask, I have had no luck with it by breeding

charismabmw33
03-06-15, 08:00 PM
Has anybody gotten it? What combos did you use?

kindredfire
03-07-15, 12:50 AM
Mask & flower - life
Thinks gonna be fun - insert sarcasm-

Mythdefied
03-07-15, 01:31 AM
Wow, the only good combo I can try is Virtue X Hunter, and that leaves me with 59 possibilities. This one's going to take a while.

PernReloaded
03-07-15, 01:43 AM
Wow, the only good combo I can try is Virtue X Hunter, and that leaves me with 59 possibilities. This one's going to take a while.

Yeah, same color issue with Pansy and Night. Trying to decide if I want to toss in my hat with a Dark Angel x Pansy to add in the potential diamond hybrids that I don't have yet.

LonePudding
03-07-15, 06:43 AM
Such a tease!!! I got 10 hrs... But it was a coral!! Grrr!!
So far I've got 2 islands, 3 lifes, a coral. So in all 6 attempts both pink and black decided to split. :(

renbuxing
03-07-15, 06:57 AM
I have got 1 Island and 1 12 hours so far, guess that Winter :(

mbyte68
03-07-15, 07:15 AM
2 island 1 corel and now a 20hr timer preys for Troll with this LOL

renbuxing
03-07-15, 07:21 AM
Island, Love, Coral, Winter, all dragons we got were common :confused:

LonePudding
03-07-15, 07:58 AM
Island, Love, Coral, Winter, all dragons we got were common :confused:

That's true, imagine if we have to go through all the commons first THEN onto the rares! That's a lot of commons!

barretville
03-07-15, 09:13 AM
3 Island, 2 Life, 1 Coral, 1 Serpent.. all with hunter/troll & unicorn
Right now 16 hours :(

But I like this combination very much cause there are interesting fails for me (all black/pink, pansy, night elf, black swan...) :)

Mythdefied
03-07-15, 12:15 PM
Yeah, same color issue with Pansy and Night. Trying to decide if I want to toss in my hat with a Dark Angel x Pansy to add in the potential diamond hybrids that I don't have yet.

On one hand, Diamond, yay! On the other, that's a number of extra fails. But not having a Diamond myself, I'd be tempted if I had Dark Angel.

maizee0404
03-07-15, 04:22 PM
1 elements...1 winter rose...1 flower (i already had that) now i have 18hrs..3 possible outcomes 1 of which i have :) i happy to new babies for me :)

ndtrance
03-07-15, 04:53 PM
1 elements...1 winter rose...1 flower (i already had that) now i have 18hrs..3 possible outcomes 1 of which i have :) i happy to new babies for me :)

Nice job, I'm missing all of those. I'm hoping I can manage 3 or 4 new ones while breeding for this. I think I need about 16 of the 59 dragons. So far just waverider, luck, and breeding a poison currently.

LonePudding
03-07-15, 05:53 PM
Am I the only one who thinks it's hilarious nobody here has bred this yet? XD

debhutchinson
03-07-15, 06:06 PM
I have a 10 hour on the nest. Parents are Mask & Flower. Whatcha think LonePudding?

Never mind, it's a Coral !!!

Mythdefied
03-07-15, 10:27 PM
1st try was a Life fail. 10 hr in the works now; logic says it'll be a coral, but I'm hoping it's the Neon or Paradise since I have neither.

ghostiemom
03-07-15, 11:24 PM
So far Rose and Winter Rose, neither of which I had. First new dragons for me in what feels like forever!

stashlova
03-07-15, 11:45 PM
Island, Winter Rose, Island, Paradise

Now 16. That 10hr Paradise was a tease. Have all these already.

One of us will get it!

bakerystoe
03-08-15, 03:01 AM
Just got pansy to breed it! black pink green so hard:(

bakerystoe
03-08-15, 03:03 AM
It's a bit lucky while I am trying:)

LonePudding
03-08-15, 03:49 AM
I have a 10 hour on the nest. Parents are Mask & Flower. Whatcha think LonePudding?

Never mind, it's a Coral !!!

Ugh, same happened to me! Don't give up!

zyfazix
03-08-15, 04:08 AM
8-Bit, Poison and a Troll or Island. That's at least one new dragon

LonePudding
03-08-15, 05:30 AM
Another island, a rose and another life. So there's 19/59 dragons that I don't have yet and I still haven't bred one of those by my 10th attempt :(

ghostiemom
03-08-15, 08:57 AM
So far Rose and Winter Rose, neither of which I had. First new dragons for me in what feels like forever!

Now Dino which I didn't have and 10 hours in the nest...this has actually been fun!

LonePudding
03-08-15, 09:39 AM
Another island, a rose and another life. So there's 19/59 dragons that I don't have yet and I still haven't bred one of those by my 10th attempt :(

...And another life, and another island :(

ndtrance
03-08-15, 10:34 AM
No neon have but I've picked up origami and smoke. I'm alternating black swan/virtue/justice with hunter/troll. I may throw porcelain in there for a chance at archangel. Currently have a 20hr breed time.

I'm trying to breed flower/pansy on my other account but no luck.

mbyte68
03-08-15, 02:44 PM
18959 is this it at work can't check night x pansy

LonePudding
03-08-15, 02:54 PM

You did it!!! Congratulations!!

LonePudding
03-08-15, 02:55 PM
No neon have but I've picked up origami and smoke. I'm alternating black swan/virtue/justice with hunter/troll. I may throw porcelain in there for a chance at archangel. Currently have a 20hr breed time.

I'm trying to breed flower/pansy on my other account but no luck.

Nice fails! Nothing new over here yet :(

Mythdefied
03-08-15, 02:57 PM
Got it on the second try, Virtue X Hunter. My preferred pair for getting Healer are waiting for the spa right now, so I'm doing Virtue and Hunter again to try for a Healer.

LonePudding
03-08-15, 02:59 PM
Got it on the second try, Virtue X Hunter. My preferred pair for getting Healer are waiting for the spa right now, so I'm doing Virtue and Hunter again to try for a Healer.

You are so lucky! So many of us are going through common fails like flies!! I've had too many islands now might move on and try for healer...

ndtrance
03-08-15, 04:17 PM

Wow nice job guys! I've been visiting a lot of people trying to find the egg or dragon. I thought S8 forgot to add it since nobody had it lol. Good luck to the rest of us!

ndtrance
03-08-15, 04:23 PM
Nice fails! Nothing new over here yet :(

Thanks, I still need several more dragons from this pair, hopefully I can get a few more. I might not get neon but if I can pull off bubble, flower or pansy, or any of the tri-colored dragons I'll be pretty happy.

Mythdefied
03-08-15, 04:27 PM
I actually moved on to Neon because I had so many Poison fails trying for Healer. Got seriously annoying.

Mythdefied
03-08-15, 04:39 PM
18961 Hope this pic works.

mbyte68
03-08-15, 05:48 PM
You did it!!! Congratulations!!

*happy dances* tys WOW never usually get new ones this quick or at all :) *feeling stoked*

jjblueyes
03-08-15, 06:08 PM
My fails so far have been a few islands, twilight, and a few commons. Last night I got 24 hrs. Black Diamond! I've been trying for him for forever. Good fail. I will take it;)

Mythdefied
03-08-15, 06:23 PM
My fails so far have been a few islands, twilight, and a few commons. Last night I got 24 hrs. Black Diamond! I've been trying for him for forever. Good fail. I will take it;)

Now that's a nice fail! Congrats on that one!

mbyte68
03-08-15, 06:53 PM

what u use to get ya black diamond fail been forever tryin for that one

LonePudding
03-08-15, 06:54 PM
18961 Hope this pic works.

Congrats on the neon and the shaman!!

LonePudding
03-08-15, 06:57 PM
what u use to get ya black diamond fail been forever tryin for that one

I got mine with diamond x moon.
I got a second one, traded it and was pretty disappointed to see it doesn't give any large onyx :(

Congrats jjblueyes! Don't we all hope for diamond fails?!

mbyte68
03-08-15, 07:00 PM
I got a second one, traded it and was pretty disappointed to see it doesn't give any large onyx :(

ooooooh thats a good point jst got a moon from boosted weekend :) tys

jjblueyes
03-08-15, 07:02 PM
Now that's a nice fail! Congrats on that one!

Ty, ty!

jjblueyes
03-08-15, 07:02 PM
Flower and dark angel

jjblueyes
03-08-15, 07:03 PM

Yes it's the small things that keep us going friend!

jjblueyes
03-08-15, 07:05 PM
Flower and dark angel

Sorry this was meant to answer mbyte ;)

mbyte68
03-08-15, 07:15 PM
:) not sure i got flower thats another to add to my list lol :) tys

LonePudding
03-09-15, 12:52 AM
Just got 9 hours! Either goblin, twilight or healer! Already have a twilight though.....

andromedablack
03-09-15, 04:49 AM
I was trying for this with Divine/Night because my Pansy was a baby but I think I'll stop because I hate Island fails...

freesiawoods
03-09-15, 07:33 AM
I was trying for this with Divine/Night because my Pansy was a baby but I think I'll stop because I hate Island fails...

Used this combo on my 2nd account too because I have no Pansy. Got a Life and then my 3rd Diamond, lol.

Drachenia
03-09-15, 07:42 AM
Hello I Have get 5x Island, Lunar Ram, Coral, Charm, Luck and have 17 hours. I breeding with Dark Angel/Pansy
Not a Neon for me :( :(

ghostiemom
03-09-15, 08:04 AM
Well my 3 new (for me) dragons were quickly followed by Coral, Life, and now 17 hours. Looks like my luck has run out just as Luck comes in.

Mythdefied
03-09-15, 08:08 AM
Island fail and poison fail, ugh. If this one is limited I might not get it.

mbyte68
03-09-15, 09:22 AM
Well my 3 new (for me) dragons were quickly followed by Coral, Life, and now 17 hours. Looks like my luck has run out just as Luck comes in.

finally picked up a Peacock on my nxt breed woooo a few new ones for change tried summit random after neon as waiting for moon to evolve lol

LonePudding
03-09-15, 12:09 PM
Just got 9 hours! Either goblin, twilight or healer! Already have a twilight though.....

...aaannd it was a smoke... forgot to mention that one! Finally got a needed fail...and then I got another life and island...and a poison! I've never tried this hard for a dragon!

jim23cash
03-09-15, 12:42 PM
Got it with Mask and Forest, after many fails, I tried one boosted breed, and got Neon! First time ever getting exactly what I wanted from boosted breeding!

LonePudding
03-09-15, 12:53 PM
Got it with Mask and Forest, after many fails, I tried one boosted breed, and got Neon! First time ever getting exactly what I wanted from boosted breeding!

Congrats!! :D My boosted breed only ever seems to work properly when it's the boosted weekends, which don't come very often :(

maizee0404
03-09-15, 03:37 PM
2 flowers..(already had)
2 winter rose (one needed)
1 (everybody has!)
1 elements :)
8hrs on the clock hoping for divine :)

maizee0404
03-09-15, 03:37 PM
2 flowers..(already had)
2 winter rose (one needed)
1 (everybody has!)
1 elements :)
8hrs on the clock hoping for divine :)
Oops 1 island everybody has sorry :P

Dcdonn
03-09-15, 04:06 PM
Okay so I recently started to read the blogs after realizing how much great info you all share.., about the bomb limits and diff combos, etc. and I am so happy I did;-). My moon dragon is breeding right now. While the mist moth egg hatches. I realized that I just had to keep trying and this weekend I recd a lot of new dragons - some from crafting (amethyst) but eagle, Mythic, mistmoth and now a Moon ..... I'm just thrilled ... So just keep mating mates. As someone shared, you can just sell those you don't want or feed until they are 4 and then craft other dragons you may not have.

PernReloaded
03-09-15, 04:46 PM
First try is a six hour Wild or Landworm, hoping my luck goes up from here.

renbuxing
03-10-15, 06:03 AM
I 've got a Mask, such a nice fail :D

renbuxing
03-10-15, 06:05 AM
...aaannd it was a smoke... forgot to mention that one! Finally got a needed fail...and then I got another life and island...and a poison! I've never tried this hard for a dragon!

Congrats LP!
I tried for smoke many times but still no luck:( Jealous:(

maizee0404
03-10-15, 07:47 AM
Another winter rose and a anither fuzzy...20hrs on the clock id say thats another island

maizee0404
03-10-15, 07:47 AM

So jealous! Well done :)

PernReloaded
03-10-15, 09:05 AM
Wild, Landworm, and now Coral. Well, it could be worse. At least these are shorter fails.

ghostiemom
03-10-15, 10:42 AM
Eeeeeeeeeee! Got Kitsune! :D

LonePudding
03-10-15, 11:08 AM

Haha, I remember I tried for that ONCE and gave up! Only because my fail was a moon though. Congrats on getting such a difficult-to-breed dragon!! I think it's one of the hardest non-diamonds to breed along with this neon. I have gotten tooooooo many islands now, gimme a break TL!!

ndtrance
03-10-15, 11:43 AM
I picked up Atlantis! I already said my goodbyes to him and sent him questing. I'll probably just send forest on the event quest 1-2 times a day but let Atlantis do his thing everyday. I don't know if I should keep working on neon or change up for hibiscus. I might just give my pink dragons a break. I'm breeding waverider or lacewing currently.

zyfazix
03-10-15, 12:19 PM
I picked up Atlantis! I already said my goodbyes to him and sent him questing. I'll probably just send forest on the event quest 1-2 times a day but let Atlantis do his thing everyday. I don't know if I should keep working on neon or change up for hibiscus. I might just give my pink dragons a break. I'm breeding waverider or lacewing currently.

The description for Hibiscus on the market says it's not found through breeding. Supposedly it's made with blossoms from the Battle Arena, which is odd because there's also a Plasma Dragon from the Battle Arena

So far I've had no luck breeding the Neon Dragon. Although I have bred some dragons I didn't have before none of them are truly amazing

ndtrance
03-10-15, 12:33 PM
The description for Hibiscus on the market says it's not found through breeding. Supposedly it's made with blossoms from the Battle Arena, which is odd because there's also a Plasma Dragon from the Battle Arena

So far I've had no luck breeding the Neon Dragon. Although I have bred some dragons I didn't have before none of them are truly amazing

You're right, I didn't catch that. So then is there an error somewhere with hibiscus or is there another way to get it? It's supposed to be limited too.....

andromedablack
03-10-15, 12:40 PM
Breed Pansy/Night and got 14 hours, I think I got another Pansy or a Flower which I don't have so this is nice!

zyfazix
03-10-15, 12:43 PM
You're right, I didn't catch that. So then is there an error somewhere with hibiscus or is there another way to get it? It's supposed to be limited too.....

I'm not quite sure. I've completed three battles after the update was released and have only received Plasma Orbs

LonePudding
03-10-15, 02:12 PM
Hibiscus will be available on the 13th. Still not sure how we earn it though...but TL are experimenting with how they bring back their old dragons so it shall be interesting how they do this one:D

Apparently it's only out for a few hours, so I'm super confused :confused:...

andromedablack
03-10-15, 02:15 PM
Hibiscus will be available on the 13th. Still not sure how we earn it though...but TL are experimenting with how they bring back their old dragons so it shall be interesting how they do this one:D

I have Hibiscus in my market, it's limited Purple/Blue/Green.It wasn't supposed to be out yet..?

PernReloaded
03-10-15, 07:28 PM
So my Dark Angel/Pansy combo has netted me a nine-hour breeding time (unless the timer freaks out again and desynchs to ten AGAIN >.>), which ought to net me a rare/super rare (not this one), none of which I have. Which I am 100% okay with :D

redstar177
03-10-15, 08:10 PM

Where did you get this information? From Kooky or Elsa?

I haven't seen any official comment yet on Hibiscus, which is very frustrating because it is already in our markets but we don't know how to get it AND we all know that it will be extremely limited.

PernReloaded
03-11-15, 12:06 AM
My nine-hour fail was a Healer dragon! Very excited <3

LonePudding
03-11-15, 12:21 AM
Where did you get this information? From Kooky or Elsa?

I haven't seen any official comment yet on Hibiscus, which is very frustrating because it is already in our markets but we don't know how to get it AND we all know that it will be extremely limited.

From the w i k i a. I know it's not an official site but it says hibiscus gets released on the 13th. Maybe TL put it in the market to give us warning.. :confused:

LonePudding
03-11-15, 12:21 AM
My nine-hour fail was a Healer dragon! Very excited <3

Congrats!! My nine hour was a smoke!

renbuxing
03-11-15, 01:54 AM
Another 20 hours *crying*

freesiawoods
03-11-15, 04:51 AM
Used this combo on my 2nd account too because I have no Pansy. Got a Life and then my 3rd Diamond, lol.

And after placing diamond on the nest I get another 44 hours! No Neon in sight!

ndtrance
03-11-15, 05:27 AM
And after placing diamond on the nest I get another 44 hours! No Neon in sight!

I can take that spare diamond off your hands! My diamond would love a little sibling. I'm working on a poison fail.

ndtrance
03-11-15, 05:34 AM
From the w i k i a. I know it's not an official site but it says hibiscus gets released on the 13th. Maybe TL put it in the market to give us warning.. :confused:

I don't know about that, I had a timer popup this morning, two days left.... I'm so annoyed with this. Maybe it will show up as a fail for neon.

LonePudding
03-11-15, 07:24 AM
Another island, another life... AND A FLOWER/PANSY!! Whoop whoop! :D

redstar177
03-11-15, 09:26 AM

Kooky just confirmed on the Hibiscus page that it will leave on the 13th.

Currently, Hibiscus is only available through purchase

Anaboe
03-11-15, 11:25 AM
Yeah, after a week trying, I got a 10-hour with Flower and Night.

When I put it on the nest, I saw it was a Neon! So, I return to my standaard breed: Quetzal + Triple Rainbow, lots of dragons I don't have, and it turned out to be a Caesar, which I also didn't have.

It's been a good week :)

kooky panda
03-11-15, 11:29 AM

Just to update everyone, the wikia is a third party forum that is not associated with Team Lava so their information may or may not be correct.
That is one reason posting and discussing third party sites is not allowed on the forum.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58319-Please-do-not-post-outside-links

Kooky just confirmed on the Hibiscus page that it will leave on the 13th.

Currently, Hibiscus is only available through purchase

Just to clarify I am not sure when it will be removed from the market.
Here is my post

Sorry guys, but I had to wait for confirmation on this one. It is available in the market, but only for purchase.
It can not be obtained through breeding.

rubyhummer
03-11-15, 11:30 AM
Yeah, after a week trying, I got a 10-hour with Flower and Night.

When I put it on the nest, I saw it was a Neon! So, I return to my standaard breed: Quetzal + Triple Rainbow, lots of dragons I don't have, and it turned out to be a Caesar, which I also didn't have.

It's been a good week :)

Wow! Congrats!

rubyhummer
03-11-15, 11:38 AM
No luck like you all with this one, but at least I finally got my Aurora trying. Yippee!

renbuxing
03-11-15, 03:10 PM
Oh no, after 20 hours of Island I've got 21 hours of Poison :(

Anaboe
03-11-15, 03:19 PM
No luck like you all with this one, but at least I finally got my Aurora trying. Yippee!

Nice one too! Very nice in the arena too if I remember correctly. But jealous here, been trying for that one forever 2 years, so congrats!

leonsandcastle
03-11-15, 04:09 PM
In trying to breed a neon, I have had a lot of success with accidental dragons I needed. Waverider, Sunblaze, Bubble, and Black Swan all came from Hunter/Virtue. Switched to Hunter/Aphrodite and just got either a Flower or Pansy which I did not have.

MaribouMay
03-11-15, 04:55 PM
I envy the good luck I see here. I have gotten Poison, Island, Island, Luck, Charm, and another 16 hour, probably another Charm. If it isn't Charm, it won't be new for me as I have Lunar Ram, Serpent, Aether, and Blue Moon already.

PernReloaded
03-12-15, 09:46 AM
I envy the good luck I see here. I have gotten Poison, Island, Island, Luck, Charm, and another 16 hour, probably another Charm. If it isn't Charm, it won't be new for me as I have Lunar Ram, Serpent, Aether, and Blue Moon already.

For what it's worth, I've alwo gotten a poison and an island, as well as a lunar ram which I already had. I'm shocked that I had one dragon pop up that I didn't before, but it was only one dragon so far.

MaribouMay
03-12-15, 09:50 AM
For what it's worth, I've alwo gotten a poison and an island, as well as a lunar ram which I already had. I'm shocked that I had one dragon pop up that I didn't before, but it was only one dragon so far.

Glad I'm not the only one. I have 10 hours breeding now. Dare I hope for a Neon?!? <fingers crossed>

Good Luck!

ghostiemom
03-12-15, 01:42 PM
Rose, Winter Rose x 2, Dino, Kitsune, Luck, Island, Life x 2, now 16 hours with 5 possible outcomes, all of which I already have. I think I've done all I want with trying for this one. Can't complain too much about 4 new dragons fails! Congrats to those who managed this one!

ghostiemom
03-12-15, 01:42 PM
Glad I'm not the only one. I have 10 hours breeding now. Dare I hope for a Neon?!? <fingers crossed>

Good Luck!

Hope you get it!

LonePudding
03-12-15, 01:49 PM
Glad to see more people getting neon!! At least I know it is breedable!

So far I've bred:
10 islands, 8 lifes, coral, smoke, wave rider, pansy. Still no neon :( over 20 attempts!

ndtrance
03-12-15, 03:13 PM
Glad to see more people getting neon!! At least I know it is breedable!

So far I've bred:
10 islands, 8 lifes, coral, smoke, wave rider, pansy. Still no neon :( over 20 attempts!

I'm taking a break but now I'm stuck with a crusader fail. Kinda miss my island fails now!

PernReloaded
03-12-15, 03:16 PM
I have an 8 hour timer going right now. Chances are it's a Fuzzy. It would be nice if it were any of the options /other/ than Fuzzy and Godmother, since I have those two.

LonePudding
03-12-15, 03:51 PM
I'm taking a break but now I'm stuck with a crusader fail. Kinda miss my island fails now!

I actually don't mind the long fails during world events! It definitely helps when I keep getting Islands nonstop!

MaribouMay
03-12-15, 06:47 PM
Wait! Whoa! Out of the 59 possibilities, 21 of which I don't have, the first new to me dragon is the one I was trying to breed!?! Crazy!

Bred with Lotus & Flower, both epic.

lilobrat05
03-13-15, 06:30 AM
Been trying kitsune and troll and just got 10 hours....knock on wood lol

roguebee
03-13-15, 08:56 AM
At least I've gotten a troll by trying for this one.

PernReloaded
03-13-15, 09:03 AM
Got a Rose instead of a fuzzy, now have ~another 8 hour timer~ (betting its the fuzzy this time)

LonePudding
03-13-15, 09:04 AM
I've gotten 3 of the 19 new dragons I could get trying for this. Not bad I guess.

Anaboe
03-13-15, 09:38 AM

Don't forget, the more unique dragons you have, the more difficult it will be to breed a new unique dragon.

I have 320 unique dragons, and only 85 I can still breed. Even if the odds were even (ie, you would have as much chance on a common as on an ultra rare), it would likely to get 3, 4 times as much dragons I already have, than a new one.

And with taken in account that I have all commons, most rares and only missing 44 rares, and 32 super rares (and 12 ultra rares), chances are, each and every time, I breed a dragon which I already have.

All in all, I'm happy when I breed 1 new dragon each month :)

So, I'm not dissapointed when I breed a duplicate, and I won't mention it here (atleast, not anytime soon, perhaps when I breed for 2 months without anything new). But when I'm happy, I will share it here :D

PernReloaded
03-16-15, 10:27 AM
okay, so I /still/ don't have Neon, but I did manage an Elements (didn't have that before) and took a break from breeding Dark Angel x Pansy to both Epic DA and to try for Leprechaun. Doing so has netted me an ever-elusive Parakeet. So still doing pretty good altogether, so I did manage to have a few commons or duplicates before these.

LonePudding
03-16-15, 01:13 PM
I'm so happy that I was FINALLY able to breed something that ISNT AN ISLAND!! *happydance*
With hunter x pansy I got 11 hours, which could be an 8-bit, athletic or mask.. I really hope it's one of them. I don't want to say it in case I jinx it..:D

PernReloaded
03-16-15, 01:16 PM
I'm so happy that I was FINALLY able to breed something that ISNT AN ISLAND!! *happydance*
With hunter x pansy I got 11 hours, which could be an 8-bit, athletic or mask.. I really hope it's one of them. I don't want to say it in case I jinx it..:D
If you manage the one we hope you got, I'm going to be /super jealous/.

I still am very short on pink hybrids, and even shorter on black ones.

Fingers crossed for you!

LonePudding
03-16-15, 01:33 PM
If you manage the one we hope you got, I'm going to be /super jealous/.

I still am very short on pink hybrids, and even shorter on black ones.

Fingers crossed for you!

Lol, thanks. If I do get it, I'll pass on the luck :D I'm also shorter on black hybrids than I am on pink hybrids, weirdly, because I'm sure I never bred most of them! And me and that wheel ain't the best of friends...

Black hybrids I have: moon, bat, hunter, black diamond, magma, lotus and smoke.

Pink hybrids I have: justice, kitsune, lightning, origami, pansy, pink lotus, porcelain, tiny, twilight and Valentine.

I have more pinks than I thought!

PernReloaded
03-16-15, 04:05 PM
Lol, thanks. If I do get it, I'll pass on the luck :D I'm also shorter on black hybrids than I am on pink hybrids, weirdly, because I'm sure I never bred most of them! And me and that wheel ain't the best of friends...

Black hybrids I have: moon, bat, hunter, black diamond, magma, lotus and smoke.

Pink hybrids I have: justice, kitsune, lightning, origami, pansy, pink lotus, porcelain, tiny, twilight and Valentine.

I have more pinks than I thought!

Replying in the breeding combos/questions thread :P Otherwise we'll take this too off-topic!

LonePudding
03-16-15, 05:00 PM
So I couldn't wait. My 11hrs wasn't the mask I was hoping for, it was my second 8-bit. At least it wasn't my 1000th athletic :rolleyes:

Lunaticus
03-16-15, 06:11 PM
Another 15hrs. *cries*
Combo: Pansy + Night Elf

PernReloaded
03-17-15, 10:29 AM
Could be worse - I'm looking at a Luck! I guess I'll consider myself lucky it's not a Poison.

kimandamelia
03-17-15, 12:08 PM
Could be worse - I'm looking at a Luck! I guess I'll consider myself lucky it's not a Poison.

This is offish the most difficult to breed dragon for me! Well, besides a diamond of course! I did manage to finally get an Aurora, but 95% of my fails are Islands!

jim23cash
03-17-15, 02:58 PM
Just wanted to say how much I love this Dragon! Leveled mine to Epic right away, and it is Fantastic. Thanks Designers!

PernReloaded
03-18-15, 10:37 AM
New dragons I've gotten trying for this:

Aurora, Rose, Healer, Elements

Ones I've gotten before: innumerable.

Oh, well. As long as I keep churning out a new one about once a week, I'm happy with this combo. Maybe I'll net myself a diamond hybrid while I'm at it! (Using Dark Angel x Pansy)

metsfreek
03-19-15, 05:29 AM
I got this one first try Flower x Night. Yay me lol

Kennedward
03-19-15, 07:03 AM
Tried a few times but got fails, so now I'm going to try for other dragons before trying for Neon again

PernReloaded
03-19-15, 09:01 AM
Tried a few times but got fails, so now I'm going to try for other dragons before trying for Neon again

I'll cheer you on. I've only taken two days off for Leprechaun, and guess what popped up in my nest this morning?

I couldn't be more surprised!

Kennedward
03-19-15, 11:27 AM
I'll cheer you on. I've only taken two days off for Leprechaun, and guess what popped up in my nest this morning?

I couldn't be more surprised!

Nice! I'm currently waiting for a Virtue to finish breeding because I'm trying for Unicorn, but may go for Neon again when I can breed again

PernReloaded
03-19-15, 02:38 PM
Nice! I'm currently waiting for a Virtue to finish breeding because I'm trying for Unicorn, but may go for Neon again when I can breed again
Good luck with Unicorn! I've been breeding Dark Angel with Pansy the whole time, hoping for any diamond hybrid other than Crusader and Quetzal. It gives me a ton of potential pairs, but maybe sometime I'll luck into another diamond hybrid.

renbuxing
03-19-15, 02:45 PM
I have gotten 3 out of 23 new dragons I could get trying for this: Atlantis, Winter Rose and Mask. Not bad at all :)

Scarletfyr
03-23-15, 08:28 AM
I keep gettingLuck or Island grumble...I even got 2 Elements. Breeding black, pink, and green......Mostly Troll + pink, Mask + green, Flower + black, and occasionally throw in one of the diamond hi-breeds. Any ideas? I have taken breaks and tried boosted breeding. Thanks all!

PernReloaded
03-23-15, 08:34 AM
I keep gettingLuck or Island grumble...I even got 2 Elements. Breeding black, pink, and green......Mostly Troll + pink, Mask + green, Flower + black, and occasionally throw in one of the diamond hi-breeds. Any ideas? I have taken breaks and tried boosted breeding. Thanks all!
It's really a matter of time and luck, like all breeding is. It's simply a lot harder because of the two elements that can split. I bred it since the moment it came out and it eventually happened (Dark Angel x Pansy, if you're really curious), but it was fairly solid two weeks of breeding.

LonePudding
03-24-15, 07:43 AM
Black diamond x pansy!!

pernmagic
03-27-15, 06:16 AM
Black diamond x pansy!!

This one is not giving up ..... Now trying deep x pansy 10 hours ..... Outcome choice of 10 so have to wait ;)

dangerb0y
04-01-15, 08:28 AM

Yes!

chaselance
04-06-15, 07:36 PM
I am at my wits end i just wasted almost 500 speed breeding between my 2 breeding dens trying for this to no avail. I have been trying for almost 3 weeks none stop and have gotten
40 islands
10 charms
16 mists
1 hunter
1 troll
20 life
2 wild
15 love
And still no neon this is ridiculous. I had an easier time getting a diamond than this one.

meoconlunar
04-19-15, 05:46 AM
Is there anyone having Neon Dragon? I want to see Neon in the island, please your id. Thank in advance :rolleyes:

Edit: Hahah, I found it in Stomie's island ;);););)

stashlova
04-22-15, 09:16 AM
Got it last week finally. Combo - Unicorn/Hunter

Kennedward
04-24-15, 07:53 AM
Still nothing

cdc072371
04-24-15, 02:16 PM
Has anyone been able to breed the neon dragon yet? I have tried several times and still cannot breed it. If anyone has been successful, will you please let me know which dragons you have used bred to get the neon dragon. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Cindy

renbuxing
05-02-15, 10:45 AM
Finally got it :D
Flower + Night Elf

Dragonmaster259
08-26-15, 03:25 PM
After 72 fails I finally got a neon using flower and night dragons yay!!