PDA

View Full Version : RS2 update 1.6: Bug with earning 3 stars with some recipies?

casperx72
03-04-15, 11:18 AM
In the RS2 1.6 update you can earn 3 "mastering" stars for some recipies.
This works fine for i.e. Fried Eggs, a new progress bar shows up for the second star etc.

I did not check all recipies, but for example with Sugar Cookies and Carrot Cake, the Menu shows that you can earn 3 stars, but there's no progress bar to earn the second star for these recipies. This is quite confusing, so i assume it's a bug...

See attached screenshot here. (https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=3EC8442227CA8749!10214&authkey=!AB32kxKoc_VODUA&v=3&ithint=photo%2cpng)

PraxisOfGood
03-04-15, 11:30 AM
If you click on the cookbook, I think you will see a display of the intended functionality, that only some recipes can be trained above the first mastery level. But I agree that that isn't really clear from the dialog you described.

FrozenTurtle
03-04-15, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the heads up! There are a few things included in the 1.6 update that will be rolling out this week to everyone. There will be no additional update in the App Store, but please keep an eye out in your game! :)

judyvines
03-04-15, 06:25 PM
It looks like they have corrected this issue.

casperx72
03-05-15, 04:28 AM
Correct; it looks like this issue has been solved :-) Thank you.

MariaLourdesAr
03-05-15, 04:55 AM
After the new update I already mastered the second star for eggs and some more other recipes (first or second star). Theoretically I would receive 5 gems! This would be lovely. However... the gems did not go into my gems account! Does anybody else know what can I do?

orleansparish
03-05-15, 05:19 AM
After the new update I already mastered the second star for eggs and some more other recipes (first or second star). Theoretically I would receive 5 gems! This would be lovely. However... the gems did not go into my gems account! Does anybody else know what can I do?

We don't get gems for mastering on this game. Now we get a spice worth $1 to add to our dishes.