PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious egg - disappeared???

LemonGroveLane
03-04-15, 09:47 AM
Hi, everyone - I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what to do. After getting to the Forgotten Roost and then having Sabina sing her song, I had a Mysterious Egg goal pop up telling me to incubate the egg in the Magic Forge. At the time, I needed to use the forge for another quest (the silver frame for pink alicorn), and didn't want to wait 2 days for the egg to hatch, so I waited on the egg goal. I think I remember it saying that I had found an egg....but when I go to the forge to incubate it, it says 0/1 unhatched egg. From reading what I could find on forum, I thought the incubating goal wouldn't show u until I found the first egg...so not sure why it's not there. I did try force-closing the game and reopening. I'm hoping maybe this is just how it is for everyone and that the egg will still eventually drop...but I'm worried that I messed it up by not starting it immediately. Any advice greatly appreciated! :)

belbar22
03-04-15, 09:55 AM
Hi, everyone - I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what to do. After getting to the Forgotten Roost and then having Sabina sing her song, I had a Mysterious Egg goal pop up telling me to incubate the egg in the Magic Forge. At the time, I needed to use the forge for another quest (the silver frame for pink alicorn), and didn't want to wait 2 days for the egg to hatch, so I waited on the egg goal. I think I remember it saying that I had found an egg....but when I go to the forge to incubate it, it says 0/1 unhatched egg. From reading what I could find on forum, I thought the incubating goal wouldn't show u until I found the first egg...so not sure why it's not there. I did try force-closing the game and reopening. I'm hoping maybe this is just how it is for everyone and that the egg will still eventually drop...but I'm worried that I messed it up by not starting it immediately. Any advice greatly appreciated! :)
It sounds like you got a manticore and that somehow you lost it in a glitch. Happened to my first dragon egg. Didn't realise until I went to place it that it had gone even though I had seen it in my inventory.

LemonGroveLane
03-04-15, 09:59 AM
It sounds like you got a manticore and that somehow you lost it in a glitch. Happened to my first dragon egg. Didn't realise until I went to place it that it had gone even though I had seen it in my inventory.

Thank you, Belbar22...so with your dragon egg, did losing the first one and having that goal sitting undone cause any problems? Or did you just wait for another egg and all was OK?

belbar22
03-04-15, 11:18 AM
Thank you, Belbar22...so with your dragon egg, did losing the first one and having that goal sitting undone cause any problems? Or did you just wait for another egg and all was OK?

I had to wait for another egg. Think it only took a couple of weeks. Just re read your post and it sounds like it was the dragon egg you lost so hopefully won't take too long till it drops again. :)

FrozenTurtle
03-04-15, 11:58 AM

Sorry to hear that! Can you try reinstalling your game and try checking your storage?

LemonGroveLane
03-04-15, 01:33 PM
Sorry to hear that! Can you try reinstalling your game and try checking your storage?

FrozenTurtle, thanks...
I did check the storage just now, and it IS in my inventory...and now it DOES show up when I go to the Magic Forge! Thanks so much! Now to incubate it :)