PDA

View Full Version : Magic n Forest = Fire?????

megafeehily
03-03-15, 09:36 PM
It's happened again to my Android. How can Magic and Forest give me Fire? I want to try for Healer so I used Magic n Forest and with 12 G Boost for it. But what I got is Fire?????? So the gold is for nothing? Then I tried again without boost and it give me fire again. WHAT'S happening? It's happened before but suddenly solved. I don't wanna waste my gold only for Fire. :mad:
PS: I dunno what's wrong but whenever I tried to upload the screenshot it will always failed.

megafeehily
03-04-15, 03:33 AM
I think I know what the reason. If I forgot return to main island when I played with my iPad and still in Artic Isle it will happen. So when I breed in Android the game will think I'm still in Artic and it will give the Fire as the result. But when I return back to main island, it will back to normal. Because of this I have lost 18 Gold (12 boost, 3 for skip hatch and 3 for skip breed) and 21 hours time to test wether it normal again. OMG.

[S8] Elsa
03-04-15, 02:33 PM
Thank you for the report and for sharing this. We've reported this for investigation.

megafeehily
03-14-15, 08:50 AM
Elsa;1067743']Thank you for the report and for sharing this. We've reported this for investigation.

it's solved with latest update. thx

kooky panda
03-14-15, 05:01 PM
Oh good! Thanks for reporting back!