PDA

View Full Version : Request a Block Button for RS2

441sogo
03-03-15, 05:57 PM
I started a discussion thread about the problem of bullying and harassing behavior of some players on RS2. It seems to be a real problem. The topic has since been closed for further discussion. :confused: Given how long it takes for some issues to be resolved through emailing support, I would like to ask that a block button be added to RS2. Please consider implementing this feature sooner rather than later. Thank you for your consideration.

dragontaynia28
03-03-15, 07:35 PM
This is an ongoing issue faced not only by myself, but many of my neighbors. There have been obscenities placed, rude remarks and even death threats. One player has had this person follow her around in every game. I've now had three neighbors quit because of the harassment. It's emotionally taxing to have to deal with something this extreme on a game. While we appreciate a game update, this is extremely important to address. Giving us a block button would alleviate your support team from getting countless emails from players getting harassed, giving support time to focus on issues of game play. The turnaround time seems to be quite lengthy, as these messages linger on our walls while we wait for a reply. Maybe a day or two later before we get anything other than an automatic response. In the meantime, the offending player continues to post horrible things, thinking nothing will be done.

Three strikes and then ban is not enough for me, or others going through the same thing. Give us the option to stop getting these messages, so we can have fun and play in peace. HELP US!

kooky panda
03-04-15, 08:47 AM
TL is currently working on bringing the block button to more of the games and platforms.
Until then the best thing is to report this players by sending an email to support@teamlava.com.

The forum cannot help with in game harassment. These threads are normally closed for privacy reasons. When left open eventually members
start posting specific problems and naming other players in their posts which can violate that players privacy.

By sending an email to support, it keeps names private .