PDA

View Full Version : Pizza Oven and Mixer

enaid03
03-03-15, 01:48 PM
Where is this part of the update?

A fix has been issued. You will need to have 15 mastery stars to unlock the new appliances.

You may need to restart your game to see the change.

edit (KP):
Mixer

Dough (1 flour, 1 garlic, 15 minutes)
Tomato sauce (4 tomato, 3 onion, 3 basil, 4 hours)

Pizza Oven

mamareader02
03-03-15, 01:53 PM
The what now?!

ongakuonna
03-03-15, 02:05 PM
Where is this part of the update?

My my guess is it'll be here with the Friday afternoon update. Kinda like what happened with the valentines day rollout? But just a guess.

enaid03
03-03-15, 02:13 PM
I would have thought that they wouldn't post the availability of something being available in the game on iTunes when it isn't in the game, yet.

FrozenTurtle
03-03-15, 03:34 PM
You can expect some additional updates that were mention in the App Store to be rolling out later this week. Stay tuned! :)

mamareader02
03-03-15, 03:38 PM
Looking forward to *maybe* some of those areas opening up?

tiggerhobbes
03-03-15, 11:51 PM
I really want to see the food truck!

mailaumai
03-04-15, 11:08 PM
My mixer and pizza oven in the store are locked. The lock says "0 star". Looks like a mastery star but why does it say zero? I have several one star masteries..

AchaGirl
03-04-15, 11:38 PM
Yeah mine too. I've tried reading the other discussions and some players seem to have gotten it with no problem. Really want that mixer to make that stupid sauce they added as an ingredient :(

casieontheway
03-05-15, 12:21 AM
I have the same question!

iyadudu
03-05-15, 12:41 AM
My mixer and pizza oven in the store are locked. The lock says "0 star". Looks like a mastery star but why does it say zero? I have several one star masteries..

The mixer and pizza oven showed up for me after I mastered (all 3 stars) the fried egg, French toast, and the croissant thingy. I must say it took me A LONG time to do, but I refuse to spend any real money on this game.

AchaGirl
03-05-15, 12:46 AM
The mixer and pizza oven showed up for me after I mastered (all 3 stars) the fried egg, French toast, and the croissant thingy. I must say it took me A LONG time to do, but I refuse to spend any real money on this game.

Thanks!

iyadudu
03-05-15, 12:50 AM
Thanks!

You're welcome! I have 20 mastery stars and I'm on level 27. I think those appliances unlock after reaching a certain number of mastery stars.

khimaaru
03-05-15, 01:09 AM
You're welcome! I have 20 mastery stars and I'm on level 27. I think those appliances unlock after reaching a certain number of mastery stars.

Hi!
Just want to ask if it is the mixer to be used to make a tomato sauce? I haven't open the new appliances yet.

yoyou2002
03-05-15, 01:31 AM
That will force me to collect so many yellow stars. SO BORING!!! I WANNA QUIT....

khimaaru
03-05-15, 03:07 AM
That will force me to collect so many yellow stars. SO BORING!!! I WANNA QUIT....

Me too...it's very hassle but here we are.

esmeetje1990
03-05-15, 04:00 AM
I am on level 30 and I have 23 master stars. Yet, the mixer is still locked in my market :(

mcmug17
03-05-15, 08:13 AM
I only have eggs mastered to 3 stars and I got both new appliances.

AchaGirl
03-05-15, 08:25 AM
I am on level 30 and I have 23 master stars. Yet, the mixer is still locked in my market :(

When i made my tipping rounds I saw some neighbors with lower levels and lower mastery stars and they were building that dang mixer! :(

deucedeuce22
03-05-15, 08:31 AM
level 42, 34 mastery stars and I don't have the mixer or pizza oven either

bebelino
03-05-15, 08:46 AM
ok, I just got the 3 star- mastery for the breakfast- collection, have been working on it the whole day. Mixer and oven still locked!

AchaGirl
03-05-15, 08:55 AM
ok, I just got the 3 star- mastery for the breakfast- collection, have been working on it the whole day. Mixer and oven still locked!

Oh no... That's what I was working on right now hoping it would unlock that mixer for me

mcmug17
03-05-15, 09:48 AM
Every single recipe in my Diner Stove has at least one mastery star if that makes a difference...

441sogo
03-05-15, 09:52 AM

I am level 40 with 33 mastery stars, and the mixer is available to me. I, too, think unlocking it is connected to mastery stars....so somewhere between 23 and 33 mastery stars and you'll get it. :D

kooky panda
03-05-15, 10:00 AM
I have not mastered all stars yet, but mine just showed up in my market- Unlocked.
Frozen Turtle mentioned that these would be rolling out into the games.

I will see if there are level or star requirements before these become unlocked.

You can expect some additional updates that were mention in the App Store to be rolling out later this week. Stay tuned! :)

Merging this with the current thread.

bebelino
03-05-15, 10:03 AM
I am level 40 with 33 mastery stars, and the mixer is available to me. I, too, think unlocking it is connected to mastery stars....so somewhere between 23 and 33 mastery stars and you'll get it. :D

level 48, 39 mastery stars, collection complete :-(

berlin25
03-05-15, 10:39 AM
I think kooky panda makes sense!!! It's just a update issue

dragon2046
03-05-15, 01:38 PM
Love the pizza oven and mixer. Thanks TL!

kudukuda
03-05-15, 02:09 PM
I was trying to master osso bucco. Now need tomato sauce and dang mixer is locked! Arghghgh!

khimaaru
03-05-15, 02:50 PM
I think even if we've got a lot of recipes which are mastered already up to 3 stars, the moment we reach that oven and mixer level, I think we still need to find recipes which aren't mastered yet up to 3 stars and master it more till we get the 3 stars. Maybe that's how we do it. Just my opinion.

babydollfire
03-05-15, 03:01 PM
Mine was unlocked last night, only had like 16 mastery stars and not completed the breakfast challenge till this morning... I think everyone is getting it, just you have to keep checking back... They said by Friday... They are rolling it out now, some are getting it early. I don't think it has to do with mastery stars, but it did say to atleast have 15. Once I mastered salmon sushi and got my 15, it unlocked... So it's not true that you have to have soooo many mastery stars for it, no worries. I'd keep checking.

Oh, and the only recipe I had 3 stars in was breakfast sandwiches(from that challenge) in... Level 32, I'm at. So, I really think it's coming because I wasn't too focused on mastering a dish, I would just go for high coin dishes and makes them over and over again lol...

orleansparish
03-05-15, 03:32 PM
Can't believe I wasted a spice while learning the first recipe. Such measly portions!

nmishii
03-05-15, 03:32 PM
Mine was unlocked last night, only had like 16 mastery stars and not completed the breakfast challenge till this morning... I think everyone is getting it, just you have to keep checking back... They said by Friday... They are rolling it out now, some are getting it early. I don't think it has to do with mastery stars, but it did say to atleast have 15. Once I mastered salmon sushi and got my 15, it unlocked... So it's not true that you have to have soooo many mastery stars for it, no worries. I'd keep checking.

Oh, and the only recipe I had 3 stars in was breakfast sandwiches(from that challenge) in... Level 32, I'm at. So, I really think it's coming because I wasn't too focused on mastering a dish, I would just go for high coin dishes and makes them over and over again lol...

thank you. Where did it say you need at least 15 stars? Mine was unlocked from the start, and people who posted pics as the appliances locked with the yellow mastery star followed by 0. And many had over 15 stars.

kooky panda
03-05-15, 05:03 PM
A fix has been issued. You will need to have 15 mastery stars to unlock the new appliances.

You may need to restart your game to see the change.

AchaGirl
03-05-15, 05:54 PM
Finally got it! Checked my game when i woke up and there it was unlocked :) Now i just need to wait another 12 hours :rolleyes:

babydollfire
03-05-15, 06:43 PM
thank you. Where did it say you need at least 15 stars? Mine was unlocked from the start, and people who posted pics as the appliances locked with the yellow mastery star followed by 0. And many had over 15 stars.

Sorry, for the late reply, when I clicked on the appliance it said to "unlock" you have to have 15 mastery stars. I started making eggs.. But then when I clicked to serve my salmon sushi, I mastered it... ( didn't pay attention that I was close to mastering as I usually try to make dishes that make high coins..) it was unlocked then.

But it was cleared up! The issue has been fixed! I have made the cheesy bread, chicken pizza almost done and have enough sauces and dough to choose what pizza to make next, it's really fun! Enjoy!

Although, must admit, just going on level 33 and buying the New appliance and making all the mushroom risotto dishes, while trying to fulfill the ultimate sandwich goal by making things that bring in low coins is draining coins... Ahh! Lol, (I have a bad habit of when I see a new recipe, I Have to unlock it! Like a collection...) but the challenge of the game makes it fun. Just need to make room for expansions. All my markets are great, and street market too. But I need to get to expansion 10 as I'm already on level 33, just got there... And bought the new stove. With mixer and pizza oven and unlocking level 33 recipes and pizza recipes and making all the food for goals that don't bring too much coins. Phew!

nmishii
03-05-15, 07:28 PM
Sorry, for the late reply, when I clicked on the appliance it said to "unlock" you have to have 15 mastery stars. I started making eggs.. But then when I clicked to serve my salmon sushi, I mastered it... ( didn't pay attention that I was close to mastering as I usually try to make dishes that make high coins..) it was unlocked then.

But it was cleared up! The issue has been fixed! I have made the cheesy bread, chicken pizza almost done and have enough sauces and dough to choose what pizza to make next, it's really fun! Enjoy!

Although, must admit, just going on level 33 and buying the New appliance and making all the mushroom risotto dishes, while trying to fulfill the ultimate sandwich goal by making things that bring in low coins is draining coins... Ahh! Lol, (I have a bad habit of when I see a new recipe, I Have to unlock it! Like a collection...) but the challenge of the game makes it fun. Just need to make room for expansions. All my markets are great, and street market too. But I need to get to expansion 10 as I'm already on level 33, just got there... And bought the new stove. With mixer and pizza oven and unlocking level 33 recipes and pizza recipes and making all the food for goals that don't bring too much coins. Phew!

Thanks for replying. Saw the post where it said it was fixed. Glad you were able to unlock it rather than be one of those who couldn't unlock it until after the fix.

Yes, it is challenging trying to get enough coins, parts, xps, etc, and that makes the game interesting. As long as TL doesn't make it feel like it's impossible to progress. Happy cooking!

Dalnaar
03-06-15, 05:38 AM
I now do have 15 stars in the picture for mixer and pizza oven but it is still not available for me, now what?

kooky panda
03-06-15, 11:40 AM
I now do have 15 stars in the picture for mixer and pizza oven but it is still not available for me, now what?
At the top of your restaurant you see next to your helping hands you see a big yellow star and then 15?
If so, try closing out your game , then scroll through your appliances under your design tab .

khimaaru
03-06-15, 12:05 PM
After I've mastered the three dishes, fried egg, french toast, and breakfast sandwich, I still could not open the mixer and the oven. I really felt disappointed. But, although it's a long long way to master the grilled cheese, I managed to master it up to 2 stars and when I tried to visit the appliances section wow! The mixer and the pizza oven are finally opened. Glad I did not give up.;)

khimaaru
03-08-15, 04:23 AM
Hello kooky panda. I have a trouble accessing my Restaurant story 2 game. It is always crashing. Do you have an idea how can I fix it? Thank you..��

bigcathy4
12-02-15, 12:05 PM
How do I move my door in restaurant story 2

kooky panda
12-02-15, 12:27 PM
How do I move my door in restaurant story 2
I am sorry but this game does not have the option to move the door.

ellyse99
12-04-15, 11:12 AM
I am sorry but this game does not have the option to move the door.

Huh? I thought you just move it the same way as you would with any other wall decor.

Chaotarch
12-05-15, 06:07 AM
Huh? I thought you just move it the same way as you would with any other wall decor.

you can move the door, yes, but not put in storage.
guess kooky mean that:rolleyes:

ostrao
12-06-15, 12:58 PM
I would like to know recepis for pizza oven , costs , ingridiens

ostrao
12-06-15, 01:06 PM
Please among lists of recepis there is no pizza oven... currently I have about 90 000 coins ..don't have for deli and pizza ...I wonder what to buy first

dollydaydreams1
12-06-15, 05:29 PM
Please among lists of recepis there is no pizza oven... currently I have about 90 000 coins ..don't have for deli and pizza ...I wonder what to buy first

I would get the deli first because if you wanted to take part in the cruise quests you will be asked to cook dishes from the deli bar. As far as I know, they never ask for dishes from the pizza oven