PDA

View Full Version : Bullying & Inappropriate Game Play on RS2

441sogo
03-03-15, 12:50 PM
I have been playing RS2 for a couple months now, and I am really enjoying the game. I really like that there is a bit more strategy to it than the original; keeps it a bit more interesting for me. The downside for me has been the bullying that I have witnessed repeatedly on the game. There are quite a few low level players who appear to only come on the game to harrass and post inappropriate and explicit message content on other players' walls. I have not experienced this to this extent on any of the other Team Lava games that I have played in the over 2 years that I have played them. I know of players who have left the game for this reason. This seems like a very worthwhile issue to take on, and am wanting to start a conversation about it. Are there others who feel that this is getting out of hand??

Other Team Lava games have the option to block players. It would be really great to have that option here too. I am very curious if there are others who feel the same way.

LuvsHorror
03-03-15, 01:16 PM
I've seen this happen a lot on Home Design

FrozenTurtle
03-03-15, 02:11 PM
Sorry to hear about this! We definitely want to include this feature in more of our games. In the meantime, can you please report these players by emailing support@storm8.com so we can investigate and take any necessary actions? Thanks!

441sogo
03-03-15, 02:52 PM
Sorry to hear about this! We definitely want to include this feature in more of our games. In the meantime, can you please report these players by emailing support@storm8.com so we can investigate and take any necessary actions? Thanks!

Thank you for your response! I have already emailed support with screenshots of the inappropriate messages. It's great to know that the block feature is being considered for other games! It would be a great addition to RS2.