PDA

View Full Version : One Billion Gems

twospoons
03-03-15, 12:49 PM
so TL has rebranded, putting all their games under Storm8 umbrella, and celebrated their billionth download by giving away a billion gems to the first person who downloaded RS2 after they hit that 1,000,000,000, as well as an iPad mini3 and making the winner an in-game character. (that's all from the blog.)

i just wanted to dream about having a billion gems (in a game i actually play, of course). full expansion, every box prize (well, unless you're the unluckiest person ever), 50 oven slots with forever ovens in them, all the decorations. on second thought, i think i'd get bored.

jmterao
03-03-15, 03:42 PM
After reading the RS2 boards for a few months, I won't download it. I have enough frustration with RS and BS to sign up for more aggravation. If the day comes where they close up the old versions, I will find other games.

nmishii
03-03-15, 03:47 PM
Hope they continue to have download goals at the same rate even though they met their billion goal.

xxxe
03-19-15, 06:32 PM
Wow who won? That is an insane prize. I hope it went to somebody who really will enjoy it and not just a casual player that will leave the gems and quit the game! lol could you imagine.

queentina3
03-19-15, 07:18 PM
I feel very bad for that person actually. A billion gems for this game, when TL still hasn't figured out how the game should be played? Forget it, I wouldn't want the billion gems and tell them they could have them back. Now a billion gems in Farm 2 or Castle, well those I'd take. :)

cquinn32
03-19-15, 08:06 PM
Idk I think winning a billion gems in any game would ruin it. What would there be left for you to do? You could just finish everything immediately.

LonePudding
03-24-15, 12:32 PM
I would buy all the decorations and make my restaurant really big. I'm all about design, it's really hard when you've only expanded about 4 times :( I would love to have been the winner!

LonePudding
03-24-15, 12:33 PM
Was the new in game character Liam?