PDA

View Full Version : New Tournament 3-3-2015 : Shaman dragon (champion)

Pages : 1 [2]

florcky
03-07-15, 08:37 AM
To beat Warden : Dawntree 7 worked for me after several lost. Good luck to you all !

olive72
03-07-15, 08:43 AM
Please help with Warden...none of the suggestions have worked so far! Thanks!

I also lose this round 5 times. I win by Darksteel (Metal+Black) Dragon epic (BMM) not too strong but can win.
Someone win by use Metal Dragon, Night Drgaon, Atlantis Dragon (MM), Fuzzy Dragon, Dino Dragon, Passion Dragon,
Cosmic Dragon, Aether Dragon, Lightning Dragon, Mythic Dragon, Wild Dragon.

mimiamelia
03-07-15, 09:04 AM
After being stuck on Immortal for two days, I finally beat it with penumbra 1 mM. :) I refuse to use ultimate so early in the tournament.

Nevertheless I give up on this tournament. Without a diamond it's near impossible for me to finish 10 more rounds in 2 days.

Good luck everyone! Hope you all get this dragon. It sure is pretty.

LonePudding
03-07-15, 09:09 AM
After being stuck on Immortal for two days, I finally beat it with penumbra 1 mM. :) I refuse to use ultimate so early in the tournament.

Nevertheless I give up on this tournament. Without a diamond it's near impossible for me to finish 10 more rounds in 2 days.

Don't give up!! 2 days is enough!! You can still do it!!

olive72
03-07-15, 09:14 AM
I'm finished this tournament already. In round 22 - Infinity Dragon (Lv 14), I win by use Crusader Dragon epic (B).
and now on my game, it have to fight with Infinity Dragon (Lv.10)...I want to find out what dragon isn't Diamond type
can win against it. I try super rare dragon a few times but not work. So I try Fire Dragon (lv 1) not even feed it and take to fight (BMM) and can win. Perhaps adult dragon is pity to baby dragon or they think adult should not be bullied children.
How Funny. :)

xxxe
03-07-15, 09:34 AM
Why is this Prism dragon so difficult! It's giving me so much trouble. Immortal was easier to beat than this guy! I have so many dragons that have to heal. I was hoping this would be the tournament I finally won.

Edit: I spent 4 gems to rush and I finally took him down with level 7 Atlantis. After 10 loses! Let's hope the next few rounds are easier than that one!

B6x9js
03-07-15, 09:41 AM
Stuck on Wisp level 14, lost with Lightning, Aether, Cosmic. Anyone got some suggestions for me?
I more than likely won't win this battle but I'd like to keep battling anyway.

I won with Gemstone 7 good luck! I am quitting this tourney made it to Immortal going to save my coins and gold. Good luck to those still battling and congrats to all the winners!!

Forest_Belle
03-07-15, 09:51 AM
Stuck on Wisp level 14, lost with Lightning, Aether, Cosmic. Anyone got some suggestions for me?
I more than likely won't win this battle but I'd like to keep battling anyway.

hi Rose! I won Wisp with Night lvl 7...bB...good luck...try other blacks!!! :)

kaylie823
03-07-15, 10:02 AM
Hey guys I thought I would be stuck on Warden for days but, Managed only three battles (2 loses) with snow owl 10 and forest fire 10 coming really close, So I tried Fire 10 which won I can't believe it!! bmB. just in case anybody else is stuck give them a try :D Good Luck everybody.

mimiamelia
03-07-15, 10:09 AM
Don't give up!! 2 days is enough!! You can still do it!!

Thank you so much:) I doubt it, but I'll still try to battle at every hour. Infinity, prism, warden, Mercury, and unicorn are all gonna give me trouble:(

Forest_Belle
03-07-15, 11:12 AM

Aw Mimi...don't give up honey!!! Listen to Pudding...don't quit..2 days is good...sometimes the rounds surprise u!! I hated tournaments at first...u gotta fight through...are u collecting the glitter stones???

Forest_Belle
03-07-15, 11:17 AM
Mimi u r on Anubis next right? I beat that with Magic lvl 4...mBb...so interesting how the commons win right??? great luck!!!

OzFamily
03-07-15, 11:24 AM
We haven't been feeling well, but it looks like we aren't the only ones! Here's our results so far:

Child #1
Penumbra- Rose Knight
Equinox- Dawntree
Fuzzy- Warrior King
Owl- Warrior King
Pride- Warrior King
Fairy- Dawntree
Illusionist- Dawntree
Elements- Dawntree
Familiar- Dawntree
Illusion- Dawntree
Aurora- Dawntree
Ancient- Dawntree
Celestial- Rose Knight
Wisp- Rose Knight
Angelfire-Warrior King
Pegasus- Warrior King
Horizon- Warrior King
Wizard- Warrior King
Dream- Dawntree
Immortal- Dawntree
Anubis- Warrior King
Infinity- Firestorm
Ethereal- Dawntree

Child #2
Penumbra- Warrior King
Equinox- Warrior King
Fuzzy- Warrior King
Owl- Warrior King
Pride- Warrior King
Fairy- Aether
Illusionist- Warrior King
Elements- Warrior King
Familiar- Warrior King
Illusion- Warrior King
Aurora- Warrior King
Ancient- Warrior King
Celestial- Warrior King
Angelfire-Warrior King
Pegasus- Warrior King
Horizon- Warrior King
Wizard- Warrior Queen
Dream- Parakeet
Immortal- Life
Anubis- Warrior King
Infinity- Firestorm

Hope this helps someone!

Mythdefied
03-07-15, 11:41 AM
Epic Warrior King finally took down Mercury! I think it was the third time I'd used WK; I've just been throwing random dragons at Mercury because I don't have any Diamonds. I have a massive line at the spa but hopefully I won't need any of them for the last two battles. (Fingers crossed.)

kimandamelia
03-07-15, 11:43 AM
This is my second tournament and is much harder than the 1st one! Currently stuck battling for the win against Shamon, but here are my last 10 rounds:
20 used Forbidden mB
21 used Atlantis B
22 used Mirage and lost
Used Atlantis and lost
Used Landworm and lost
Won with Fire mbb
23 used Forbidden B
24 used Fire and lost
Used Landworm and lost
Won with Atlantis bmb
25 used Forbidden and lost
Used Warrior King and lost
Won with Atlantis Bb
26 used Landworm B
27 used Landworm and lost
Used Forbidden and lost
Used Mirage and lost
Won with Eagle bbb
28 used Rainbow mB
29 used Warrior King and lost
Won with Atlantis bmb

I am going to try until the last hours to beat this guy with no ultimate gold use, but I will if I can't beat him. I think 30 gold is worth a basically free Championship dragon!

mimiamelia
03-07-15, 11:45 AM
Aw Mimi...don't give up honey!!! Listen to Pudding...don't quit..2 days is good...sometimes the rounds surprise u!! I hated tournaments at first...u gotta fight through...are u collecting the glitter stones???

:) Thank you so much! You guys are so sweet! My glitter dragon is on the nest so I'm not really in need of glitter stones, but since I already have some extras in storage I wouldn't mind a couple more.

Thank you for your suggestion! Though I beat Anubis first try with landworm 10 in 1 hit, so that's a huge surprise! But I just lost to infinity:( I have a feeling it's gonna take a while to get past him. Good luck to you too if you weren't finished already! I will keep trying, but I better keep my hopes low, lol

LonePudding
03-07-15, 12:11 PM
I need urgent help with infinity!! This account has no diamonds or champs! Please help!

Mythdefied
03-07-15, 12:25 PM
I need urgent help with infinity!! This account has no diamonds or champs! Please help!

Try Fire, Dawntree, Forest, Water, Air, Magic, Night. Sometimes the common ones work. I think Fire was actually the one that worked for me. (I don't have any Diamonds either, and the two champs I have went down against Infinity.)

bookadey
03-07-15, 12:27 PM
After at least 12 losses - Epic Boo finally beat Anubis!! This is going to be an uphill battle, but I still need 12 glitter stones so I'll keep going until the bitter end!

tuffyjkitten
03-07-15, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the Mermaid suggestions against Warden...my level 6 just won. :)

Good luck everyone!

jovita777
03-07-15, 12:46 PM
Stuck on mercury. Gold and anubis lost.

pernmagic
03-07-15, 12:59 PM
I'm stuck on Ethereal .... Lost aether twice and quetzal once some suggestions I don't have .... Help please

rubyhummer
03-07-15, 01:18 PM
my winners

1 Celtic
2 Rose Knight
3 Athletic
4 Aether
5 Fairy Tale
6 Goblin
7 Birthstone
8 Birthstone
9 Forestfire
10 Divine
11 Crusader
12 Celestial
13 Celtic
14 Goblin
15 Crusader
16 Fireworks
17 Parakeet
18 Celtic
19 Tinsel
20 Goodwitch
21 Crusader
22 Crusader
23 Celestial
24 Trickster
25 Lovebird
26 Venetian
27 Lacewing
28 Diamond
29 Crusader

MaribouMay
03-07-15, 01:27 PM
I'm stuck on Ethereal .... Lost aether twice and quetzal once some suggestions I don't have .... Help please

Try Arcane, Celestial, Hibiscus, Lightspeed, Rainbow Sentinel, Stardust, or Trick or Treat. Lightspeed worked for me on the first try.

pernmagic
03-07-15, 01:39 PM
Try Arcane, Celestial, Hibiscus, Lightspeed, Rainbow Sentinel, Stardust, or Trick or Treat. Lightspeed worked for me on the first try.

Thank you so much, my L8 celestial took it out ;)

belbar22
03-07-15, 01:55 PM
Finished on both accounts a few hours ago. Beat shaman with infinity on one account and rainbow sentinel on the other

MaribouMay
03-07-15, 02:07 PM
Thank you so much, my L8 celestial took it out ;)

Awesome!

droopy123love
03-07-15, 02:17 PM
Sentinel 10 bm finished the job against Shaman, pretty egg!

ghostiemom
03-07-15, 03:06 PM
I hate this game!!!!!!! Just beat Warden after losing for 24 hours, then sped and won the next round, sped up again and it's &$@))$& Warden again! And my gold is still gone, including my 5 gold winnings. So unhappy right now!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Forest_Belle
03-07-15, 03:15 PM
I hate this game!!!!!!! Just beat Warden after losing for 24 hours, then sped and won the next round, sped up again and it's &$@))$& Warden again! And my gold is still gone, including my 5 gold winnings. So unhappy right now!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

OMGoodness Ghostie!!! I'm crying for you honey!! That is terrible! A moderator needs to address this now! This is so unfair for Ghostiemom!! I truly pray every battle from here on wins with one hit...if u even keep going! But I would just to not let this game beat YOU!!! Ugh. Please hang in there!!! You r a fabulous player and a helper to so many on these forums!!!!!!!

belbar22
03-07-15, 03:16 PM

That's dreadful. It may be worth emailing support as you might get your gold back at least. It makes me think that we should all take pictures of the rounds we win in case we need evidence

Forest_Belle
03-07-15, 03:18 PM
PRISM...anyone stuck? Just beat it with Magic lvl 4...Mb...hope this helps someone...everyone think good thoughts for poor Ghostiemom please!!!!!!!!

Forest_Belle
03-07-15, 03:21 PM
That's dreadful. It may be worth emailing support as you might get your gold back at least. It makes me think that we should all take pictures of the rounds we win in case we need evidence

YES!!!! I always always take screen shots of the wins for just this very reason!!! Delete photos AFTER egg is on nest! I also take screen shots of the victory sign, and a screen shot of the new dragon in my storage!!!! Always! Because I've heard too many of these sad stories!!!!!

Forest_Belle
03-07-15, 03:22 PM
TL should GIVE her this dragon and her gold back!!!!

pernmagic
03-07-15, 03:25 PM
Just taken Warden out first attempt with L7 lunar ram b b B ..... Might help someone as so many help me ;)

White Magic taken out first attempt with aether L10 mM

Forest_Belle
03-07-15, 03:29 PM

Pudding I beat Infinity with Atlantis lvl 10...mBb...go get him! Good luck...level doesn't matter much you know that!!

LonePudding
03-07-15, 03:31 PM
Pudding I beat Infinity with Atlantis lvl 10...mBb...go get him! Good luck...level doesn't matter much you know that!!

I will try that next!! Atlantis just worked for me against Shaman on my account and I'm really hoping it will pull through on my friends account too! Wish me luck!!

maizee0404
03-07-15, 03:36 PM
Darn mercury..get through one get stuck on another!!
Oh ghostie!! Thats horrible i hope you get that fixed up soon!! Awful :(
Well done lone :)

ghostiemom
03-07-15, 03:39 PM
OMGoodness Ghostie!!! I'm crying for you honey!! That is terrible! A moderator needs to address this now! This is so unfair for Ghostiemom!! I truly pray every battle from here on wins with one hit...if u even keep going! But I would just to not let this game beat YOU!!! Ugh. Please hang in there!!! You r a fabulous player and a helper to so many on these forums!!!!!!!

Thanks guys. How do you take screen shots of the victory screen? Since the menu button isn't available then?

I will continue, mainly BECAUSE I'm mad, lol. The other accounts in my house are progressing, although my boy's been stuck at Unicorn all day! I'm glad to see so many finishing. These champs have been just awful to my main account this tourney! No one should quit yet though, there's still a lot of time!

ghostiemom
03-07-15, 03:41 PM
I've really dropped the ball with reporting our winnings these last few tournaments. It's just been too busy around here with Real Life!! And really, 4 games at once is too too much. :o

belbar22
03-07-15, 03:44 PM
Thanks guys. How do you take screen shots of the victory screen? Since the menu button isn't available then?

I will continue, mainly BECAUSE I'm mad, lol. The other accounts in my house are progressing, although my boy's been stuck at Unicorn all day! I'm glad to see so many finishing. These champs have been just awful to my main account this tourney! No one should quit yet though, there's still a lot of time!

You need to click the on/off button with the home button(the round one on the front of your phone/iPad)at the same time. Practice before your next round. You will hear the sound of a picture being taken.

Passera
03-07-15, 03:45 PM
Sorry to hear about your troubles Ghostiemom! If you push the power button and the home screen button at the same time on iPod and iPhone it should take a screen shot. Hope everything works out in your favor!

sha62o
03-07-15, 03:51 PM
Just taken Warden out first attempt with L7 lunar ram b b B ..... Might help someone as so many help me ;)

White Magic taken out first attempt with aether L10 mM

Thank you lunar ram worked after battling warden all day :)

Mythdefied
03-07-15, 04:03 PM
Unicorn is ****ing me. Both of my champs are down along with my most reliable arena combatant. I'll have to try common dragons now.

Passera
03-07-15, 04:07 PM
Any suggestions for Unicorn I have lost with Gold 3 times, Farytale lost, epic and baby Fruitful have lost don't what to put up next please help add Mindvolt to list of losses

Mythdefied
03-07-15, 04:10 PM
Without a Diamond dragon, you just have to throw random ones at it and hope for luck.

roguebee
03-07-15, 04:19 PM
My Diamond took out Unicorn. I'm looking forward to the final battles with Shaman.

maizee0404
03-07-15, 04:23 PM
My Diamond took out Unicorn. I'm looking forward to the final battles with Shaman.

Good luck im nearly there! Stuck on mercury

rubyhummer
03-07-15, 05:11 PM
my winners

1 Celtic
2 Rose Knight
3 Athletic
4 Aether
5 Fairy Tale
6 Goblin
7 Birthstone
8 Birthstone
9 Forestfire
10 Divine
11 Crusader
12 Celestial
13 Celtic
14 Goblin
15 Crusader
16 Fireworks
17 Parakeet
18 Celtic
19 Tinsel
20 Goodwitch
21 Crusader
22 Crusader
23 Celestial
24 Trickster
25 Lovebird
26 Venetian
27 Lacewing
28 Diamond
29 Crusader
30 Goodwitch

Good luck to all

Clark_Wayne
03-07-15, 06:20 PM
Any suggestions for Unicorn I have lost with Gold 3 times, Farytale lost, epic and baby Fruitful have lost don't what to put up next please help add Mindvolt to list of losses

Are you using Gold dragon (diamond-yellow) or a golds dragon (Treasure, Goldleaf,Goldwin,..) ?
Gold (diamond-yellow) is weak vs unicorn (diamond-pink) because yellow is weak vs pink.
Better use black diamond or dark Angel but don't use dragons with yellow or purple

0tyPrincess
03-07-15, 06:36 PM
Yay!!! Took out the Shaman using Fire dragon.

Passera
03-07-15, 06:47 PM
Are you using Gold dragon (diamond-yellow) or a golds dragon (Treasure, Goldleaf,Goldwin,..) ?
Gold (diamond-yellow) is weak vs unicorn (diamond-pink) because yellow is weak vs pink.
Better use black diamond or dark Angel but don't use dragons with yellow or purple
It is Gold Dragon(diamond/yellow) it is the only diamond type dragon I have thank you so very much for the tip I will try something else.

kimandamelia
03-07-15, 07:12 PM

I completely understand what you are going through! Happened to me with the same dragon! Doubtful that TL will do anything to fix the situation, but do keep on! I finished the tournament with no gold used, finished Shamon with Atlantis, bashed that guy three times for the win!

laurelsail
03-07-15, 07:35 PM
Help with Spellthorne! Any advice? My champs don't seem to be working!

Kennedward
03-07-15, 07:51 PM

My Angel took it out with Magic and bash, good luck!

Mythdefied
03-07-15, 08:11 PM
Epic Sparkler finally took out Unicorn after a full day of fails. Boss level now!

freesiawoods
03-07-15, 08:17 PM
Unicorn is ****ing me. Both of my champs are down along with my most reliable arena combatant. I'll have to try common dragons now.

Try fruitful it works sometimes.

ghostiemom
03-07-15, 08:45 PM

Try any green/purple.

ghostiemom
03-07-15, 08:52 PM
This game...an hour ago I finally beat my roll backed Warden again and now I fought Spellthorn. So my game skipped rd. 26. So weird. At least this time the glitch was in my favor. I'm kind of scared to see what I get in an hour!

ahomeforme
03-07-15, 08:54 PM
Anyone seen the announcement for scheduled maintenance for Sunday March 8? Will it affect our battling time? Coz I still have a few battles to win...

florcky
03-07-15, 09:02 PM
finished the final tournament with Swan 6 !! Good Luck all !

Kennedward
03-07-15, 09:08 PM
This game...an hour ago I finally beat my roll backed Warden again and now I fought Spellthorn. So my game skipped rd. 26. So weird. At least this time the glitch was in my favor. I'm kind of scared to see what I get in an hour!

Nice! I never got this glitch, but I did got a glitch that had me battle a dragon I already defeated, but that was fine since it was a low level dragon and was easy to beat

ghostiemom
03-07-15, 09:21 PM
Anyone stuck on Mercury--use a yellow/purple if Diamond's not working. Music, Stardust, even Genie.

ghostiemom
03-07-15, 09:22 PM
This Unicorn! Pure evil!

Passera
03-07-15, 09:30 PM
This Unicorn! Pure evil!

Lol. Totally agree with you was doing great in this tourney up until Unicorn it just won't go down! I'm about to blow it up so I can get a good nights sleep!

Passera
03-07-15, 10:23 PM
BOOM! Bye bye Unicorn! Good luck with Unicorn ghostiemom hope you have better luck with it than I did! Now a good nights sleep and tomorrow it's Shaman time.

Enilon1
03-07-15, 10:31 PM
Been trying all day to beat shaman finally beat with Passion bmb.Congrats to all winners .i hope all you keep try to win.I had use 1 ultimate.Thank you for everybody who post how they won.Some of help me.
Unicorn I used Cursader bmb.

freesiawoods
03-07-15, 11:13 PM
Been trying all day to beat shaman finally beat with Passion bmb.Congrats to all winners .i hope all you keep try to win.I had use 1 ultimate.Thank you for everybody who post how they won.Some of help me.
Unicorn I used Cursader bmb.

My new Passions didn't win any battles for me this tourney though I haven't tried them on Shaman.

Beat Shaman on one account with Fire but the other accounts are stuck there. Suggestions welcome.

Lipand5kids
03-07-15, 11:18 PM
R1. Penumbra 1< Berserker 10 Mb
R2. Equinox 1< Guardian 10 mBb
R3. Fuzzy 1< Berserker 10 mB
R4. Owl 2< Marshmallow 10 M
R5. Pride 2< Steelflare 10 Mb
R6. Fairy 3< Spartan 10 Mb
R7. Illusionist 4< Lightning 10 M (Lost Marshmallow, Steelflare)
R8. Elements <5 Berserker 10 mB
R9. Fairy 6< Spartan 10 mbB
R10. Illusion 7< Steelflare 10 Mb
R11. Aurora 8< Topaz 8 Mb (Lost Berserker)
R12. Ancient 9< Berserker 10 mB
R13. Celestial 10< Spartan 10 M
R14. Wisp 10< Marshmallow 10 M
R15. Angelfire 11< Metal 10 M (Lost Diamond x2, Passion)
R16. Pegasus 10< Steelflare 10 mbB
R17. Horizon 10< Guardian 10 Mb
R18. Wizard 12< Berserker 10 mbb
R19. Dream 12< Marshmallow 10 Mb
R20. Immortal 16< Diamond 10 mB
R21. Anubis 12< Passion 10 Mb (Lost Diamond x2, Dark Angel, Metal, Soccer)
R22. Infinity 14< Diamond 10 mbB (Lost Dark Angel)
R23. Ethereal 16< Spartan 10 mBb
R24. Prism 16< Dark Angel 10 Mbb
R25. Warden20< Berserker 10 mbB
R26. White Magic 18< Marshmallow 10 mbb
R27. Spellthorn 18< Berserker 10 mB
R28. Mercury 20< Marshmallow 10 Mb (Lost Diamond, Dark Angel, Berserker)
R29. Unicorn 20<
R30. Shaman 20<

ghostiemom
03-07-15, 11:21 PM
R29. Unicorn 20<
R30. Shaman 20<
Hi Lippy. I'm on 28 too. The other 3 accounts here are stuck at Unicorn. Well I guess you beat Mercury so you're on Unicorn too. Good luck, she's a jerk.

Lipand5kids
03-07-15, 11:25 PM
Hi Lippy. I'm on 28 too. The other 3 accounts here are stuck at Unicorn. Well I guess you beat Mercury so you're on Unicorn too. Good luck, she's a jerk.

Ty Ghostie and so true!! Always take forever on her, there was a couple of times I've lost about 20-25 dragons before she go boom! Let's see how it goes, my first battle will be soon. Good luck!

jjblueyes
03-08-15, 12:14 AM
Ghostie! Thank you for kind words. Being mom can be rough. He's got something wrong in his joints and it's causing him to either break or sprain his ankles and wrists constantly and the injuries won't heal. He's being seen by 3 different specialists trying to figure it out. He's got braces and wraps and he's a hot mess. He can't play sports. Can't even ride his bike. Starting to become exhausting. He's been walking around on a destroyed ankle since the first week of September.

Back to the game- I'm so sorry about what happened to you!!!! I hope something gets resolved for you. I've had to redo many a round but I've not lost gold (in this way) yet.
Chin up girl

jjblueyes
03-08-15, 02:18 AM
15- angelfire < Infiniti 10 (Bmm)
16- Pegasus < berserker 10 (bmb)
17- horizon < black knight 10 (Bm)
18- Wizard < lightening 10 (bM)
19- Dream < Venetian 10 (Bm) lost gemstone
20- immortal < used ultimate after a few loses. Not gonna mess with this dragon today....
21- Anubis < quetzal 10 (B)
22- Infiniti < Infiniti 10 (B) lost epic diamond
23- ethereal < quetzal 10 (bM)
24- prism < air 10 (bMb) lost diamond, Infiniti and quetzal all epic
25- warden < Ultimate -Lost infinity and fire, a few babies, landworm twice mermaid twice and about 6 more dragons I give up - spent the stupid gold
26- white magic < Venetian 10 (bM) lost Spartan, battlecaster and landworm
27- spellhorn <

sha62o
03-08-15, 02:58 AM
Anyone seen the announcement for scheduled maintenance for Sunday March 8? Will it affect our battling time? Coz I still have a few battles to win...

Scheduled maintenance anyone know how long as losing battle time?

Tealantern
03-08-15, 03:05 AM
Scheduled maintenance on the last day of the tournament - nice one! Where was the announcement posted? Couldn't it have waited until the tournament was finished and before the Tuesday update? Very frustrating!

pernmagic
03-08-15, 03:07 AM
Scheduled maintenance anyone know how long as losing battle time?

Same here, it says 2 1/2 hours on original notice, very early morning on PST time but we are on GMT and it's just cut in here...... I've "only" Unicorn and sharman to get through Uggg .... Need time to battle on ......

jjblueyes
03-08-15, 03:11 AM
I stayed up to get another battle in and it's locked up. When a tournament is going on they shouldn't take any of our playing time away. This game is played all over. It's not in the middle of the night for everyone. Silly If you ask me.......

triplescream
03-08-15, 03:19 AM
The tournaments always seem to benefit players with other time zones (or sleepingtime) others than mine. The tournaments start in my evenings and end in my mornings. And now the maintenance is during my daytime. Sigh, at least it is not a "short" tournament. There the disadvantage is to big...

pattons_friends
03-08-15, 03:27 AM
I still have 6 rounds left & now I have to wait til 12:10 pm :mad: could have waited til tomorrow!!!!!

aruebea
03-08-15, 03:33 AM
I beat unicorn with unicorn, stuck on shaman

lorentw
03-08-15, 03:35 AM
So I was in the middle of a tournament round, will it come back where I was? I had a critical hit on round 30 level 20 shaman, going to win on the next hit, after losing all day yesterday its a little frustrating

Tealantern
03-08-15, 03:36 AM
Another way to make us spend gold...

lorentw
03-08-15, 03:40 AM
Another way to make us spend gold...

In the past I would buy gold, but after getting stuck on so many tournaments, I quit , I would lose round after round when I had a 75 or higher percentage of winning, I just did this tournament to finish getting parts to craft with.

maizee0404
03-08-15, 03:41 AM
Seriously!! Who does that in the middle of a Tournement! Bad move TL i hope we get extra time now!!

LonePudding
03-08-15, 03:57 AM
9:50 am - 12:10 pm for gmt. Well done with your timing TL, couldn't have done it better myself :)

Forest_Belle
03-08-15, 04:16 AM
Ghostie! Thank you for kind words. Being mom can be rough. He's got something wrong in his joints and it's causing him to either break or sprain his ankles and wrists constantly and the injuries won't heal. He's being seen by 3 different specialists trying to figure it out. He's got braces and wraps and he's a hot mess. He can't play sports. Can't even ride his bike. Starting to become exhausting. He's been walking around on a destroyed ankle since the first week of September.

Back to the game- I'm so sorry about what happened to you!!!! I hope something gets resolved for you. I've had to redo many a round but I've not lost gold (in this way) yet.
Chin up girl

aw jj...gosh that's rough sweetie! I will says prayers for your son!!! Thanks for all your help here as well...

pernmagic
03-08-15, 04:20 AM
9:50 am - 12:10 pm for gmt. Well done with your timing TL, couldn't have done it better myself :)

Thanks for precise timing LP ;) I may have the right dragons to finish, hopefully

pattons_friends
03-08-15, 04:22 AM

Yes, great timing, on a Sunday too! When your out the house over 10hrs a day, every week day for work & you are playing catch up at the weekend for tournaments, it's very clever of TL :p I really wanted this dragon too, I was just choosing between the name Adam Ant or Art Monk for him great singer or great footballer both like Indian feathers :D

dusendragon
03-08-15, 04:38 AM
Maybe the maintenance will fix the rollbacks... maybe

rummie55
03-08-15, 04:44 AM
Its back on

pattons_friends
03-08-15, 04:56 AM
Its back on

Thanks, GL to everyone who still needs it, I know I do:p

knuffel19
03-08-15, 05:26 AM

Unicorn is awful. I haven't battled in months as I rarely win, but I got as far as Unicorn, but so far it beat Lotus, Diamond, Crusader, Raven and Gold numerious times. Any other tips?

freesiawoods
03-08-15, 06:22 AM
After the end of maintenance today I opened my main game to battle round 30 of the Shaman tourney. To my surprise the tourney was still active but the battle screen showed round 31 of 30. The opponent's name was '0' and the picture was a grey shadow. And I am unable to actually battle.

freesiawoods
03-08-15, 06:23 AM
Unicorn is awful. I haven't battled in months as I rarely win, but I got as far as Unicorn, but so far it beat Lotus, Diamond, Crusader, Raven and Gold numerious times. Any other tips?

Won with fruitful on one game. otherwise crusaderis usually my best bet.

knuffel19
03-08-15, 06:31 AM
Lost again with crusader and diamond

pernmagic
03-08-15, 06:36 AM

I was lucky with unicorn my Atlantis L10 bmB got it
But then the Sharman..... Lost lunar ram, goodwitch Diamond Quentzal ..... Than tried Fire L10 and ultimateld on the 3rd move ...... Nothing else left so 30 pieces of gold was worth it, egg happily on nest.
Thanks for everyone's help and lists it's been a great help ;) good luck everyone still playing

mbyte68
03-08-15, 06:40 AM
2 out of 3 accs got this done still got baby acc a2 but happy i got it on the ones that matter most GL to all still battling and WD to them thats finished

ghostiemom
03-08-15, 07:21 AM

Chin up girl
JJ how awful! The poor thing! And you must be wrecked! I sure hope you get some answers soon. (((Hugs)))

sophiensissi
03-08-15, 07:26 AM
Battle 30 shaman taken down with forest bBb

Good luck to all who are still battling. All of my battle results are posted on my DS game wall if you want to check it out. :) Have a great day!

sophiensissi
03-08-15, 07:27 AM
After the end of maintenance today I opened my main game to battle round 30 of the Shaman tourney. To my surprise the tourney was still active but the battle screen showed round 31 of 30. The opponent's name was '0' and the picture was a grey shadow. And I am unable to actually battle.

That is very strange! Did you check storage to see if shaman is in there?

roguebee
03-08-15, 07:37 AM
Still working on Shaman. 8 dragons down and waiting on my next bout.

maizee0404
03-08-15, 07:39 AM
2 losses to shaman!

xxxe
03-08-15, 08:00 AM
Round 28 down! I might just ultimate attack the last two rounds if I cant beat them by tonight. This is my first tournament to ever come this close to winning and I think 60 gems is worth my first tournament champ! These tournaments are a lot of fun but can be a little stressful lol. Fantasy Forrest tournaments are fun as well but there aren't many types of dragons and you end up using the same fighters over and over. DS tournaments are a lot more complicated. I'm so glad I flund this game! Good luck everyone!

freesiawoods
03-08-15, 08:39 AM
That is very strange! Did you check storage to see if shaman is in there?

I did check.and found Shaman there! Thank goodness but very strange, only one account is affected. Now I just need TL to fix my arena before the next crafting dragon or next tourney. I just crafted my glitter dragon, phew.

freesiawoods
03-08-15, 08:40 AM
Second account beat Shaman with Soccer. One more to go.

ghostiemom
03-08-15, 08:55 AM
Unicorn! Diamond's not working, tried all blacks, Atlantis, Landworm, fairy tale, gemstone. What else works???

Passera
03-08-15, 08:56 AM

You could try fruitful, Mindvolt, yin yang, night, lightening I got fed up and blew it up w/ultimate good luck !!!!

Passera
03-08-15, 09:00 AM
Totally forgot about daylight savings time here ugh that's an hour lost!

dragonspearls
03-08-15, 09:32 AM
Round 20 Immortal.. Good luck getting passed him. He beat me down last tournament and did not finish.

Any ideas? I used all the ideas everyone posted last tournament nothing worked.

No Im not there yet. Just started.

I Lost with epic Life, epic Zombie and epic Atlantis. Finally won with epic Goodwitch.

Good luck! I'm stuck on Anubis. As an Android player who just downloaded the new version 3 days ago, I'm sorely lacking in most of the dragons iOs players have, as well as not having a Diamond or an ultra rare anything. <sigh> Although I suppose I should be happy about winning 20 rounds in my first tournament.

dragonspearls
03-08-15, 09:39 AM
Lower account stuck on round 10, lightning, landworm, atlantis (the main guys) keep falling to illusion's many eyes :(

I won with epic Justice, chosen because Justice is blind. :)

dragonspearls
03-08-15, 09:48 AM
You won't find that information anywhere. However, there appears to be different levels of "hardness" in the tournaments related to your level in the game. Or rather maybe there is a "bonus" given to the odds for lower level players that is reduced as your levels increase. All speculation though based on very limited data.

Ugh, if that's true, I'm hosed. I'm a level 150 who just downloaded the new Android version 3 days ago. I'm still figuring it out and starting to build spell crafting and mining supplies. First time I've regretted being high level.

Lipand5kids
03-08-15, 10:23 AM
You could try fruitful, Mindvolt, yin yang, night, lightening I got fed up and blew it up w/ultimate good luck !!!!

Will give the ones you mentioned a try, 3rd lose today, Diamond, Dark Angel and Loki.

ghostiemom
03-08-15, 10:42 AM
Got by Unicorn with Fruitful on one account! Thanks. The other finally won with Crusader, mine with Dark Angel first try. One account (my lowest) went on to win the tourney with Crusader, two accounts have had their first loss to Shaman and my son's account, the first to get to Unicorn over 24 hours ago, is still stuck there!

rummie55
03-08-15, 11:02 AM
For unicorn you can try forest mbb,diamond mmm,bM,mm air mB,firestorm, crusander bB, bM, Hibiscus mbm, celestial bbb, highland bmb, Angel M, life,dark angel mbb,infinity bbb, water bbb

jjblueyes
03-08-15, 11:07 AM
20- immortal < used ultimate after a few loses. Not gonna mess with this dragon today....
25- warden < Ultimate -Lost infinity and fire, a few babies, landworm twice mermaid twice and about 6 more dragons I give up - spent the stupid gold
27- spellhorn < emerald knight 10 knock out
28- Mercury <

ghostiemom
03-08-15, 11:16 AM
For unicorn you can try forest mbb,diamond mmm,bM,mm air mB,firestorm, crusander bB, bM, Hibiscus mbm, celestial bbb, highland bmb, Angel M, life,dark angel mbb,infinity bbb, water bbb

We will try them all!

Passera
03-08-15, 12:08 PM
So far have lost against Shaman with Warrior King, Visitor, Rainbow Sentinel, Fire, and Gold any suggestions?

jjblueyes
03-08-15, 12:18 PM
Ghostie & forest belle-
Thanks so much. We have an appt. Tuesday and then one on the 26th. Once they figure out what's causing the issues then we can start getting him better. He's going to need surgery to repair his ankle and probably one wrist but we can't do it without knowing what's up first or he'll just be right back where he is in a few months. Poor kid. 16 and he's in constant pain and major limitations on what he can do. Thanks for the prayers! I will gladly take them!

Sooo almost done with this crazy tournament. Just a few more rounds to go. Luck for all of us!

greywagtail
03-08-15, 12:46 PM
Was doing really well on this tournament until hit Ethereal (took one day to get past) and now cannot get past Prism. Have tried Diamond, Crusader, Gold (all epic) in rotation also tried Razorback. Been stuck for over a day. No chance of getting Shaman - not overly concerned as I probably have enough Champs

OzFamily
03-08-15, 12:52 PM
Update:

Child #1
Ethereal- Aether
Prism- Atlantis
Warden- Lunar Horse
White Magic- Aether

Child#2
Prism- Atlantis
Warden- Atlantis
White Magic- Warrior King
Spellthorn- Poison

ghostiemom
03-08-15, 01:02 PM
Was doing really well on this tournament until hit Ethereal (took one day to get past) and now cannot get past Prism. Have tried Diamond, Crusader, Gold (all epic) in rotation also tried Razorback. Been stuck for over a day. No chance of getting Shaman - not overly concerned as I probably have enough Champs

For Prism try Atlantis. Or another blue/green if you don't have it.

dusendragon
03-08-15, 01:08 PM
Baby Phantom just took down Shaman! First tournament win! Thanks for all the help!
Final list

rd1 Penumbra: Quartz
rd2 Equinox: Quartz
rd3 Fuzzy: Athletic
rd4 Owl: Mistmoth
rd5 Pride: Fairytale
rd6 Fairy: Quartz
rd7 Illusionist: Music
rd8 Elements: Mindvolt
rd9 Familiar: Landworm
r10 Illusion: Fruitful
r11 Aurora: Night
r12 Ancient: Rainbow
r13 Celestial: Pixie
r14 Wisp: Quartz
r15 Angelfire: Parakeet
r16 Pegasus: Landworm
r17 Horizon: Pixie
r18 Wizard: Parakeet*(Fruitful* lost)
r19 Dream: Venetian*
r20 Immortal: Patchwork (Mist and Mindvolt lost)
r21 Anubis: Diamond
r22 Infinity: Diamond (Wizard* lost)
r23 Ethereal: Venetian
r24 Prism: Diamond
r25 Warden: Lovebird
r26 WhiteMagic: Sandstorm** (Venetian* lost)
r27 Spellthorn: Venetian*(twice, many losses between!)
r28 Mercury: Venetian
r29 Unicorn: Diamond (forgot to note my losses)
r30 Shaman: Phantom

Passera
03-08-15, 01:17 PM
Baby Phantom just took down Shaman! First tournament win! Thanks for all the help!
Final list

rd1 Penumbra: Quartz
rd2 Equinox: Quartz
rd3 Fuzzy: Athletic
rd4 Owl: Mistmoth
rd5 Pride: Fairytale
rd6 Fairy: Quartz
rd7 Illusionist: Music
rd8 Elements: Mindvolt
rd9 Familiar: Landworm
r10 Illusion: Fruitful
r11 Aurora: Night
r12 Ancient: Rainbow
r13 Celestial: Pixie
r14 Wisp: Quartz
r15 Angelfire: Parakeet
r16 Pegasus: Landworm
r17 Horizon: Pixie
r18 Wizard: Parakeet*(Fruitful* lost)
r19 Dream: Venetian*
r20 Immortal: Patchwork (Mist and Mindvolt lost)
r21 Anubis: Diamond
r22 Infinity: Diamond (Wizard* lost)
r23 Ethereal: Venetian
r24 Prism: Diamond
r25 Warden: Lovebird
r26 WhiteMagic: Sandstorm** (Venetian* lost)
r27 Spellthorn: Venetian*(twice, many losses between!)
r28 Mercury: Venetian
r29 Unicorn: Diamond (forgot to note my losses)
r30 Shaman: Phantom

Congrats on your first tournament win! Way to go!

ghostiemom
03-08-15, 01:45 PM
Finally!!! Passion ****s Unicorn! Now we're all in the last round here.

LocalNews
03-08-15, 02:46 PM
Finally!!! Passion ****s Unicorn! Now we're all in the last round here.

Chimera 8 bM worked for me on unicorn
Got Shaman with Gold 10 mM. (I was running out of champions so tried Gold and it worked!)

Good luck!

jjblueyes
03-08-15, 02:53 PM
28- Mercury < Atlantis 10 (bMb)

Mythdefied
03-08-15, 02:56 PM
Finally won! Warrior King took out Shaman on the fourth or fifth try. Honestly, I lost track of what try it was and what dragons I used; there were a lot of both.

maizee0404
03-08-15, 02:59 PM
Im done :) well done to all that have finshed.....good luck to everyone in there final rounds :)
Shaman tournement
1. Penumbra 1 < Angelfire 10 mbB
2. Equinox 1 < Angelfire 10 Bb
3. Fuzzy 1 < Berserker 10 bmB
4. Owl 2 < Angelfire 10 Mb
5. Pride 2 < Steelflare 10 Bb
6. Fairy 3 < Berserker 10 M
7. Illusionist 4 < Aether 10 Bb
8. Elements 5 < Berserker 10 B
9. Familiar 6 < Warrior queen 10 Bb
10. Illusion 7 < Angelfire 10 mB
11. Aurora 8 < Emerald 10 Mbb
12. Anicient 9 < Warrior Queen 10 mB
13. Celestial 10 < Atlantis 10 M
14. Wisp 10 < Warrior Queen 10 mB
15. Angelfire 11 < Diamond 10 mB
16. Pegasus 10 < Berserker 10 mB
17. Horizon 10 < Berserker 10 bM
18. Wizard 12 < Berserker 10 mmB
19. Dream 12 < Mistmoth 9 mB
20. Immortal 16 < Passion 10 Mbb
21. Anubis 12 < Quetzal 10 Bb
22. Infinity 14 < Angel 10 B
23. Ethereal 16 < Mistmoth 9 mM
24. Prism 16 < Diamond 10 mBb
25. Warden 20 < Warrior Queen 10 mmB
26. White magic 18 < Warrior Queen 10 mB
27. Spellthorn 18 < Warrior Queen 10 Bbb
28. Mercury 20 < Quetzal 10 mM
29. Unicorn 20 < Diamond 10 B
30. Shaman 20 < Quetzal Bb

mimiamelia
03-08-15, 03:00 PM
Ugh, this tournament is beyond difficult for me. I thought I was in pretty good shape at the beginning of the tournament, but then immortal took me 2 days and infinity took me another 2 days. WTH?

I just beat infinity 10 minutes ago using Rose 4, Bm. First time using that dragon. If anyone is still stuck on infinity(though I doubt it) maybe try it.

Anyway, good luck everyone! Hopefully you guys encountered less trouble than I did.

xxxe
03-08-15, 03:07 PM
I thought I only had Shaman left to fight and I go on and it's Unicorn! I completely forgot about Unicorn. I got a little ahead of myself and celebrated early. This doesn't look good. It's taken me 12 hours to fight the last two opponents.

xxxe
03-08-15, 04:40 PM
My level 5 Swan took out Shaman first try! Bam! First Tournament win!

Mythdefied
03-08-15, 04:42 PM
18962 My precious.

PernReloaded
03-08-15, 04:44 PM
I give up. I'm stuck on Warden. Nothing is budging him, and I have four OTHER dragons to go before I reach Shaman. I am at over 20 rounds, this is not okay.

I DESPERATELY want this dragon, but I haven't had this hard a time on a tournament since Inquisitor. Even dragons that normally don't give me any problem are failing in the face of this lineup. There's something about the stats that is completely ridiculous. I've had to Ultimate TWICE and that hasn't happened since... well, Inquisitor.

I am NOT doing this.

AMuffins
03-08-15, 05:02 PM
I give up. I'm stuck on Warden. Nothing is budging him, and I have four OTHER dragons to go before I reach Shaman. I am at over 20 rounds, this is not okay.

I am NOT doing this.

Warden I beat with Lovebird 3 in one hit.

Passera
03-08-15, 05:12 PM

Well done! Congrats on winning your first tourney!

vshephard96
03-08-15, 05:38 PM
does anyone have a screen shot of infinity?

Forest_Belle
03-08-15, 05:49 PM
Final hours...final wins

Mercury...won with Landworm lvl 10...mB
Unicorn...won with Night lvl 7...M (one hit)

One more to go...

Forest_Belle
03-08-15, 05:55 PM

I DESPERATELY want this dragon, but I haven't had this hard a time on a tournament since Inquisitor. Even dragons that normally don't give me any problem are failing in the face of this lineup. There's something about the stats that is completely ridiculous. I've had to Ultimate TWICE and that hasn't happened since... well, Inquisitor.

I am NOT doing this.

hey Pern, Warden took me over 10 rounds...really I lost count...but after I finally won against Warden with Atlantis, the next 2 rounds went with 1st hits!! We have 5 more hours...try again maybe...good luck...I know it's a pain!!!

Forest_Belle
03-08-15, 06:03 PM
White Magic...won with Magic lvl 4...forgot attack sequence, didn't write it flown...sorry!!

xxxe
03-08-15, 06:19 PM
Well done! Congrats on winning your first tourney!

Thank you! I love these tournaments! I've gotten pretty far in a few of them but never made it past the last few rounds. Winning that Rainbow Sentenial really helped.

Passera
03-08-15, 06:23 PM
I gave up and ultimated Shaman nothing even came close. My Rainbow Sentinel had a final count of 4 wins and 6 1/2 losses(what I was using when I hit ultimate) hope it does better in the next tourney! Good luck to those still battling!

Passera
03-08-15, 06:35 PM
Thank you! I love these tournaments! I've gotten pretty far in a few of them but never made it past the last few rounds. Winning that Rainbow Sentenial really helped.

So glad Rainbow Sentinel helped you out mine needs to go to fighting camp so it can learn how to win! ;p

roguebee
03-08-15, 06:47 PM

Congrats on your first win!

roguebee
03-08-15, 06:49 PM

Congrats on your win!

roguebee
03-08-15, 06:54 PM
I had been throwing different dragons against Shaman, and finally my Glitter 4 took him down.

mbyte68
03-08-15, 06:58 PM
I had been throwing different dragons against Shaman, and finally my Glitter 4 took him down.

Congrats jst got bck from work not a chance to get this on my 3rd acc got stuck on prism oh well lol :)

Forest_Belle
03-08-15, 07:24 PM
Just finished!!! Spent no Gold at all...yeah!!

Shamen...won with Laserlight lvl 7...M (one hit)

Keep going everyone who is down to the wire!!! I'm pulling for you...this gets emotional...!!!l. Lol. Congratulations to everyone who has their new champ!!! :)

kimandamelia
03-08-15, 07:29 PM
I Lost with epic Life, epic Zombie and epic Atlantis. Finally won with epic Goodwitch.

Good luck! I'm stuck on Anubis. As an Android player who just downloaded the new version 3 days ago, I'm sorely lacking in most of the dragons iOs players have, as well as not having a Diamond or an ultra rare anything. <sigh> Although I suppose I should be happy about winning 20 rounds in my first tournament.

Right there with you! This is my second tournament and also have no diamonds. I relied heavily on Atlantis and used him a lot in this one too. I still can't believe it took so long to have Android actually be able to play the same game. I can't believe that I played as long as I did having nothing to do but breed, feed, and evolve! Better 2 or 3 YEARS late than never!

Mythdefied
03-08-15, 07:42 PM
Right there with you! This is my second tournament and also have no diamonds. I relied heavily on Atlantis and used him a lot in this one too. I still can't believe it took so long to have Android actually be able to play the same game. I can't believe that I played as long as I did having nothing to do but breed, feed, and evolve! Better 2 or 3 YEARS late than never!

Isn't this so much more fun now that we have these tournaments? I've actually spent money on this game for the first time in over a year (Dark Naga is miiiiine!). I'm enjoying the heck out the challenge of the battles! Win or lose, it keeps you attached.

jjblueyes
03-08-15, 08:23 PM
Time restraints and bedtime looming I used ultimates on the final 2 rounds. Bummer.

Shaman Battle

1- penumbra < kitsume 10 (bM)
2- Equinox < emerald 10 (Bm)
3- fuzzy < warrior king 10 (bmb)
4- owl < mithmoth 10 (B) lost Aether 10
5- pride < berserker 10 (B)
6- fairy < guardian 10 (Bm) lost lightening 10
7- illusionist < storm 10 (bmb)Lost air and landworm both epic
8- elements < topaz 10 (B)
9- familiar <steelflare 10 (bM) Lost Quartz
10- illusions < divine 9 (B)
11- aurora < lightening 10 (B)
12- ancient < warrior king (bM)
13- celestial < lightening (Bm)
14- wisp < kitsume 10 (Bm)
29- Unicorn < ultimate
30- shaman < ultimate

Lipand5kids
03-08-15, 09:04 PM
R29. Unicorn 20< Dark Angel 10 mB (Lost Diamond x2, Berserker, Dark Angel, Loki, Atlantis, Cactus, Forbidden)
R30. Shaman 20<

jjblueyes
03-08-15, 10:10 PM
Keep going lips!

ghostiemom
03-08-15, 10:36 PM
Time restraints and bedtime looming I used ultimates on the final 2 rounds. Bummer.

Shaman Battle

1- penumbra < kitsume 10 (bM)
2- Equinox < emerald 10 (Bm)
3- fuzzy < warrior king 10 (bmb)
4- owl < mithmoth 10 (B) lost Aether 10
5- pride < berserker 10 (B)
6- fairy < guardian 10 (Bm) lost lightening 10
7- illusionist < storm 10 (bmb)Lost air and landworm both epic
8- elements < topaz 10 (B)
9- familiar <steelflare 10 (bM) Lost Quartz
10- illusions < divine 9 (B)
11- aurora < lightening 10 (B)
12- ancient < warrior king (bM)
13- celestial < lightening (Bm)
14- wisp < kitsume 10 (Bm)
29- Unicorn < ultimate
30- shaman < ultimate
No shame in that, JJ! You've worked hard. Congrats!

R29. Unicorn 20< Dark Angel 10 mB (Lost Diamond x2, Berserker, Dark Angel, Loki, Atlantis, Cactus, Forbidden)
R30. Shaman 20<
Almost there, Lip!

ahomeforme
03-09-15, 12:38 AM
I didn't get this champ. Stuck on Prism and do not want to spend gem at all. I'd rather be spending for glitter dragon, still 11 stone short though....

greywagtail
03-09-15, 01:28 AM
I didn't get this champ. Stuck on Prism and do not want to spend gem at all. I'd rather be spending for glitter dragon, still 11 stone short though....
Same for me, could not get past Prism, tried Atlantis and Serpent and have Diamond, Gold and Crusader waiting to be healed - along with three others. I just took down Big Bad so 10 short of Glitter. Will be tight - need to get the Diamonds healed

PernReloaded
03-09-15, 01:33 AM
So I went every hour down to the last one, even sped a few rounds with some of my spare gold, and Warden was undefeatable. Nothing took him out. What a miserable tournament :/

I am glad for everyone who was able to finish, though, it's an aweome dragon and I'm jealous.

chippychan
03-09-15, 05:56 AM
Yeah, I failed this one pretty hard. Got stuck on Round 25 (Warden), I threw everything I had at him with no luck. I gave up completely with over a day left in the tournament just so I could heal my poor dragons, lol.

I didn't want to spend gold to get this one either. I don't have a champion dragon yet, maybe I'll like the looks of the next one available and will spend some gold to get it.

Congrats to those who won! :)

Carbuck
03-10-15, 12:15 PM
Thanks Pern, Fresh, Rummie for the well wishes.

I hope everyone had fun during this tourney.

Congrats to all who won!