PDA

View Full Version : Quest Outpost issue

LunarisParadise
03-03-15, 08:26 AM
Hi, so I've been playing Dragon Story off and on for the last two years over several devices. I recently bought the new Moto X 2nd gen (running Android Lollipop) and decided to reinstall DS. I was thrilled when I realized that Android users could now use some of the ios features we'd been missing before. However, last night I hit lvl 11 and got my first "quest" but when I clicked on the "do quest" button it sent me to the market to buy a dragon. I've found an old thread with basically the same issue for ios players here:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?48226-quest-outpost-building-not-showing-up

I'm hoping that this can be fixed, quickly, and wondering if any other Android players have had this issue since the update?

Thanks for the support and help!

~LunarisParadise

LunarisParadise
03-03-15, 08:37 AM
Hi, so I've been playing Dragon Story off and on for the last two years over several devices. I recently bought the new Moto X 2nd gen (running Android Lollipop) and decided to reinstall DS. I was thrilled when I realized that Android users could now use some of the ios features we'd been missing before. However, last night I hit lvl 11 and got my first "quest" but when I clicked on the "do quest" button it sent me to the market to buy a dragon. I've found an old thread with basically the same issue for ios players here:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?48226-quest-outpost-building-not-showing-up

I'm hoping that this can be fixed, quickly, and wondering if any other Android players have had this issue since the update?

Thanks for the support and help!

~LunarisParadise

My apologies! The Quest Outpost is there now and I was able to send my dragon on a quest through it, the Goal button might still be bugged though.

[S8] Regina
03-03-15, 11:27 AM
My apologies! The Quest Outpost is there now and I was able to send my dragon on a quest through it, the Goal button might still be bugged though.

Glad to hear it's working now!