PDA

View Full Version : Glimmerbat Habitat Gem Purchase-Does not come fully assembled?

8hat
03-03-15, 07:58 AM
I'm at the current end of this game and was bored so I decided to get the Glimmerbat Habitat since it drops fruits and I've been doing the trade for expansions with the fruit pies and lemonade. A while back I purchased the Reindeer Stable (after it's event) and it came fully assembled with a cute little reindeer, blinking nose and everything, ready to drop ice cream and sugar at first collection.

So I buy the Glimmerbat Habitat (for 160 gems) and out plops a pile of rubble...I have to build it? Fine, no problem...I had to ask my neighbors for some dead wood but that work out. Next upgrade I need some Glimmer Rocks...from an Adventure. So I went back to the original thread to find out more. Not only were these difficult to get and limited time (back in 2013) but I will also need to find a bat from an Adventure...a bat that no longer drops!?! What? I paid for this in the store after the fact. This should have been like the Reindeer Stable purchase. This should either come with a disclaimer or should be removed from the store.

What now? Will fruit still drop at level 3? (I doubt it) Spooky Glimmer Rocks are 8 gems X 5...how much will the bat be?...another 200? Grrrr...

PurpleScorpion76
03-03-15, 08:03 AM
At Christmas with all the extra Baron quests we got I purchased both of those as well. The bat does drop. I was worried I would have a problem too. But all was well. Just follow all the quests and you'll finish it.

I think it doesn't drop for those that got the quest at the time of its rełease and therefore ran out of time.

8hat
03-03-15, 08:16 AM
The bat does drop. I was worried I would have a problem too. But all was well. Just follow all the quests and you'll finish it.

What about the Spooky Glimmer Rocks; will those drop too?

PurpleScorpion76
03-03-15, 08:34 AM
I can't remember all the steps, but I didn't gem any of it. Everything I needed I did as per the quest.

8hat
03-03-15, 08:36 AM
Whew! Okay, I'll put my panic attack back in check now. :)

This is actually kind of cool; the quest made my book come back since it disappeared after Sister Sister.

PurpleScorpion76
03-03-15, 08:41 AM
I thought it was good too, an unexpected quest. I still have plenty of quests, but was definitely an extra Christmas surprise. As is the extra 148 spooky dead tree sent be neighbours in my inventory.