PDA

View Full Version : The Urban Installation 2/11/15 update

cartoc6
03-02-15, 09:11 PM
One of my neighbors has a display called the urban. Its a display where a couple is sitting at a table. I never saw this in the update on my Android device. I received everything else in the update except for that display. Was this a limited time offer? Or was it not offered on Android?

buxjak
03-02-15, 09:40 PM
One of my neighbors has a display called the urban. Its a display where a couple is sitting at a table. I never saw this in the update on my Android device. I received everything else in the update except for that display. Was this a limited time offer? Or was it not offered on Android?

It was part of a bundle, which isn't currently available for Android.

algalesia
03-02-15, 09:41 PM
The urban was part of the new urban bundle released exclusively for ios.android got the rest of the update but since we dont have bundles
in android we are never getting the beautiful display.

trish2taz
03-03-15, 10:57 AM
I put in a message to one of the moderators and they said they would forward it on. I am on android and bought everything else but that great display. :-(

deekathleen
03-06-15, 07:08 PM
What is the urban installation? I saw it but it just looked like two pasteries
sitting on a saw?

twospoons
03-06-15, 07:21 PM
this is the urban update, i don't know what the actual names of each piece are (i'm ignoring the existence of the whole thing as i'm still annoyed i couldn't buy the 4x4, you iOS-predujiced meanies):

http://i.imgur.com/7eoHj5o.jpg

i guess the installation is the weird anthropomorphized cake slice & cupcake on the shelf?

gabbysmom87
03-08-15, 01:41 AM
indeed. I was always annoyed with this but a few months ago I got an iPad for me and my daughter. Also, gameplay in general is better with tiles, wallpaper, ️tips, and collecting tips on the iPad. I still love android though.