PDA

View Full Version : Y R some of my guests being served 2x?

ElaineCarrel
03-02-15, 07:44 PM
I had been away from my restaurant here in RS 2 taking care of tips in my my restaurant in the old RS and when I came back I had run out of food. That's ok bcuz it happens all the time since no matter what I cook or how much it's never enough. Anyways, I served the 1 dish I had ready, stuffed peppers, and all of a sudden the food is magically appearing b4 the guest gets there and wo the help of the server and then the server appears w another of the same dish. Y? What gives? It's happening so fast I have no idea as to whether I'm losing 2 plates of food per guest or not. This isn't happening all the time, just some of the time.

FrozenTurtle
03-03-15, 12:01 PM
Does this happen when you return to the game after being minimize for awhile? Can you try force closing your app before returning the next time to see if you still experience any issues with this? Thanks!

ElaineCarrel
03-06-15, 07:44 PM
I haven't had it happen again recently but I'll give a shout if it happens again. Thx.

ElaineCarrel
03-09-15, 07:47 PM
This evening I'd been visiting a few ️Nbrs who'd stopped by and when I returned as the ppl were coming in the servers were taking food to the places where there wasnt anybody yet and as the dishes were being placed at the empty spots the food disappeared and the ppl received received totally different dishes.
After a few minutes things returned to normal. This doesn't happen every time but ......
Help please

ElaineCarrel
03-10-15, 05:44 PM
Helloooo. This now happens almost every time I go to visit ppl who've visited me. Help please. The servers R carrying food and it just disappears. I can't tell if it's affecting my dish count or if I'm collecting money for it either.

sweetcharts
04-03-15, 02:30 PM
Does that mean some customers who enter your restaurant get served twice???

pivolet
04-18-15, 11:56 PM
Can someone clarify if we lose money or not? I end up not visiting the people who tipped me till I run out of food because I don't want to lose profit.