PDA

View Full Version : New things for Android users?

Mythdefied
03-02-15, 12:21 PM
I know the game is mostly for iOS players, but it would be nice to get more than one or two goals for Android players. There's nothing to do but make things and sell them, endlessly. It was fun and different at first, but after a few months and at a higher level, it's just dull. I know (or at least hope) that TL is working on giving Android users some of the iOS stuff, but in the meantime, maybe more goals or more decorations? Having seasonal decor would at least make things look nice.

SparklyOctopus
03-02-15, 02:07 PM
Thanks for the feedback! I'll pass this onto the team and let them know. :)

ndtrance
03-03-15, 10:17 AM
I know the game is mostly for iOS players, but it would be nice to get more than one or two goals for Android players. There's nothing to do but make things and sell them, endlessly. It was fun and different at first, but after a few months and at a higher level, it's just dull. I know (or at least hope) that TL is working on giving Android users some of the iOS stuff, but in the meantime, maybe more goals or more decorations? Having seasonal decor would at least make things look nice.

It's funny I was just thinking about this. I play Castle, Dragon, and Restaurant story as well. Restaurant has new monthly goals and different ways to change your restaurant around which keeps it interesting. Castle and Dragon Story always have something new to do to keep them fun. But lately Farm 2 has become less interesting. I just hit level 35 and it's like....ok what now? I've barely been playing lately. It's just so boring just fulfilling orders and trying to save money for new equipment. I think that playing the updated Dragon Story on Android made me realize just how desolate those games are without all the bells and whistles. I'm thinking about stopping for a while and just logging in to gift and collect from pets. Hopefully TL can do something for us.

bakeryontheside2
03-05-15, 04:11 AM
Hello, I have read about the headaches those competitions/quests have been for ios players lately and sometimes I'm thankful I don't play on that, but it is also discouraging when they are discussing their new gifts and stuff that I can't have, you are right something more for android would be nice.

The collections machine (butterfly and mole) has a third section that is supposed to be 'coming soon', if it could actually arrive and bring something really exciting with it, that would be great.

Also make our Tree House do something!

inesat
04-07-15, 05:37 AM
Any updates on this, maybe? I'm level 60, maxed out on buildings/trees/everything, even spent tons of coins on things that are not of much use to me, like the forge or my seven pets. Am I supposed to let this game rest for a few months (like I did with Dragon Story) and come back to it at a later time (also like I did with Dragon Story, as soon as the new features were available)? Right now, keeping the crafting buildings going serves no purpose.