PDA

View Full Version : Question..

xxxe
03-02-15, 08:39 AM

Sorry the picture is so tiny. I was wondering if I expand behind the Treeant would I then be able to just expand to his spot next? If that makes sense... It would save a lot of time. I expanded to the Heron first and I'm still really far away from the Treeant on his island. So it would be awesome if I could just expand behind him and then it would allow me to jump over to him. Has anybody else done this? I guess I could give it a try and see if it works but it would be a waste of runes if it doesn't work. Please let me know if you tried this and it worked for you.

ninasidstorm8
03-02-15, 08:51 AM

Sorry the picture is so tiny. I was wondering if I expand behind the Treeant would I then be able to just expand to his spot next? If that makes sense... It would save a lot of time. I expanded to the Heron first and I'm still really far away from the Treeant on his island. So it would be awesome if I could just expand behind him and then it would allow me to jump over to him. Has anybody else done this? I guess I could give it a try and see if it works but it would be a waste of runes if it doesn't work. Please let me know if you tried this and it worked for you.

I would be very surprised if you could do that. If I interpret your question correctly, the spot you are talking about is on a different shelf. Typically there is a set spot on each shelf that you have to start the expansion for that shelf. I don't believe that spots on different shelves are considered next to each other.

readysetgo888
03-02-15, 08:53 AM

I doubt that would work, but it's always possible I guess.

The Treent is a total waste of space. I'm glad it doesn't cost as many runes as a normal expansion, but it's still a waste of those 20, lol. Until they make it actually useful for something, I wouldn't recommend that anyone bother unlocking it... especially if runes/coins are scarce for you. It's probably still worth expanding on the green island in that direction, just in case they ever do something interesting with the Treent, but at the moment it doesn't seem like there's any great rush.

If you want to try expanding to that dark plot and letting us know for sure, that would be awesome! I doubt it will work, but I could be wrong.

tvangstanke
03-02-15, 09:18 AM

Haha, I was wondering about doing the exact same thing. It could work, as the green shelf did connect to the purple shelf further up. My guess is that if it indeed connects, we would first have to open that entire shelf before making the jump back to lower green shelf. And after reading Readysetgo's answer I am no longer in any hurry to release the Treent ;)

Keep us updated if you decide to try!

ArcadiaTofu
03-02-15, 09:34 AM
I somehow doubt you can 'sneak up behind' the Treent from that shelf, but hey, try it and let us know. I just get the feeling it'll be a total waste of runes in the end, that's all... :\

PernReloaded
03-02-15, 09:39 AM
You can't do that. You have to start from the other end of the island.

Source: my own island where I have to do just that.

xxxe
03-02-15, 02:04 PM
Yea I guess ill save my runes and try the old, long, way. Lol I figured it was probably not possible. If I had extra runes I would try but I'm really far away as it is.

MaribouMay
03-07-15, 01:35 PM
The Treent is a total waste of space. I'm glad it doesn't cost as many runes as a normal expansion, but it's still a waste of those 20, lol. Until they make it actually useful for something, I wouldn't recommend that anyone bother unlocking it... especially if runes/coins are scarce for you. It's probably still worth expanding on the green island in that direction, just in case they ever do something interesting with the Treent, but at the moment it doesn't seem like there's any great rush.

I disagree. My Treent is level 12 and is a good fighter in the Arena. It is also a decent coin earner. I am glad to have expanded to it and plan on taking it to level 15 in the near future.