PDA

View Full Version : New game within Farm Story2

ErnieKatz
03-01-15, 04:04 PM
Hi Everyone!! I started playing a new game during the "off" time, between events. I call it "Big Sisiter", or "Big Brother" depending on who you are. This might sound stupidly easy to some of you, but I find it a lot of fun. Basically, I started playing FS2 from the very beginning on my cells phone, with a new Identity. When ever I need to full fill orders from the plane that my NEW farm doesn't have, my Big Sister farm specifically sells these items to me at the lowest possible cost, so my new farm doesn't have to spend too much money! Also My Big Sister farm will BUY products from the world store as she has more funds and more space to hold them. My little sister farm moves up the levels quickly cause so much expansion material is dropped from plane delivers. Also on the little sister farm I can layout my farm dofferently, and only buy the most essential of animal and buildings. This way of playing brings back the excitement I had from playing way back when. Floris had mentioned briefly about playing on multiple devices, but I really didn't understand her, and she was doing it for a different reason. I apologies to Floris for any hurt feelings.
Anyway try this you may like it. Also my NEW found strategy is NOT to buy decoration, and only play for land expansion and new essential items. Decoration will be added later when I have saved more coinage.
It's VERY addicting!!!! have fun if anyone tries this!

LuvsHorror
03-02-15, 01:33 PM
Can you have more than one farm on the same device, for instance, I use Ipad?

ErnieKatz
03-02-15, 05:47 PM

I don't think so. I have my "Big Sister" farm on my iPad and my newer farm on my iPhone. The whole beauty of this setup is that I have both devices on at the same time. I have a neat ipad stand, that allows me to prop my iPhone just under the iPad screen so I see them both at the same time. This way when my little farm needs items to sell for the plane, I open the plane hanger of the little farm and write down ALL the items it needs, then I go throught the process of collecting everything on my big farm then selling the items to my little farm at the lowest possible cost.

To do this, you put one of the items at a time on the SECOND page of your big store. Then you go to your little store, and keep refreshing like crazy till the item shows up for sale in your little store's VIEW of your big store. Of course it goes with out saying that your big and little stores have to be neighbors.
All this takes the load of production off the little farm, while its builds itself up, with land land expansions, and the buying of animals and buildings. Also working on the little farm is less stressful, and of course much easier to manage, and it's FUN!!!

orleansparish
03-03-15, 09:58 AM
You can switch between two accounts by signing in and out of your bakery and RS story games. But they can't both be on there at the same time.

I have three farms but stopped the kid and big brother tag. Zombies who saw my items for sale kept buying them before I could. Otherwise my baby farm would have all the mess from when I expand laying around. I can't get a shovel on there to save its life. But when I list them for sale on my larger account they get scooped up too fast.

ciarjen
03-03-15, 11:00 AM

Each new device you get allows you to set up a new account.

If you have 5 devices you can get 5 different accounts. You do this by downloading the game on the new device, starting it from scratch and then setting up a storm8 ID and password for it.

Once you have the storm8 ID and passwords you can then use one device to play all 5 accounts. There is no log in function on FS2 but you can log into these different accounts via Dragon story and Restaurant Story. All you need to do is make sure you have force closed your FS2 app on your device. Once you log in via the other games, then open your FS2 app and it will load with that storm8 account's progress.

frankflower
03-08-15, 08:17 PM
Thanks for this information! I just got an iPhone and haven't had time to set up games on it yet, so now I know what to do. I don't know how you figured this out. I would never have thought of it. I'll give it a try and see how it works.

ErnieKatz
03-18-15, 02:31 PM
Thanks for this information! I just got an iPhone and haven't had time to set up games on it yet, so now I know what to do. I don't know how you figured this out. I would never have thought of it. I'll give it a try and see how it works.

Frankflower, it was easy, I was bored and remembered how Floris (another player) was talking about playing on more than one device. I really couldn't understand her methodology, but kept the idea in the back of my mind. So one day, I thought "let me create a new farm with a new identity for my iPhone". I did this quite easially, and really enjoyed starting from the beginning.
When you first start up in the game, it takes time to build up supplies. One thing just led to another.

Today my little farm in on Level 21 and just won my first pet at the treehouse. I can play with this farm nice and slow, and not spend hoards of coinage buying supplies!! I just love it!!!!