PDA

View Full Version : Should I buy another dragon?

my2place
03-01-15, 02:01 PM
I have one dragon, but am at a point where I need lots of dragon scales for mythic essence ... at a drop rate of 2 scales per day at best, seems like things will take forever. I have just enough gems to buy another - is it worth it, or is this just a temporary need and I should just bide my time?

nikkimommy2014
03-01-15, 02:29 PM
It's just a temporary need.

ciarjen
03-01-15, 02:33 PM
It is just temporary, I never collect from any of my dragons as I am maxed out on mythic essence too.

If you are going to buy a dragon I would suggest getting a mithril one because you probably need that too. It drops one mithril per day.

my2place
03-01-15, 02:40 PM
Thanks so much, I really appreciate the advice!

PurpleScorpion76
03-01-15, 04:42 PM
I agree, I just went through a mythic essence desperation, last week it was faerie murmur now it's silver. I could do with a mythic essence stock but not worrying about it at the moment. No quests need it and it's gonna take me a while to get through the ones I have. Sister Sister and a Little Persuasion, Horsin Around - it took 3 weeks to get to that stage. Making jewelled hairpins is going to take ages now I've given all my silver for Pink Ali.

If you want another dragon get the Mithril as I understand it, it also gives scales, but it is just temporary like all the other quests that come along demanding the same ingredients.