PDA

View Full Version : Buring ember help please!

katbtodd
03-01-15, 11:48 AM
I been sending my barrack out with the sweet feast for going on two month now with no luck with burning ember. This morning , I was told two different things .Some body told me it drops from castle only,another person told me she got hers from the barracks. Spiritwind or pika could you find this out for me.THANK YOU
Any body with any info would be great too

AnniePMH
03-01-15, 12:15 PM
I been sending my barrack out with the sweet feast for going on two month now with no luck with burning ember. This morning , I was told two different things .Some body told me it drops from castle only,another person told me she got hers from the barracks. Spiritwind or pika could you find this out for me.THANK YOU
Any body with any info would be great too

...I guess I'm guilty party #1 here:o, but I only meant that my own 3 burning embers have all come from the Castle, I have no idea how a larger population of ember drops from Castle/Barracks would be represented...:confused:

katbtodd
03-01-15, 12:27 PM
...I guess I'm guilty party #1 here, but I only meant that my own 3 burning embers have all come from the Castle, I have no idea how a larger population of ember drops from Castle/Barracks would be represented...:confused:

May be more people will post and we will find out,I got my ember so long ago thinking the barracks was not in our kingdoms then,and I bought my second ember with gems

PurpleScorpion76
03-01-15, 12:42 PM
Mine took about a month with about 2 or 3 adventures a week. I only have a castle so it will drop!

Sorry misread your post...

I've heard of sacred wings dropping from the barracks so as I understand it they do bring back the goods.

tvangstanke
03-01-15, 12:48 PM
I've only found burning ember once during my more than two years of playing (four unhatched dragon eggs waiting), but that one came from the castle.

ShibuyaCloth
03-01-15, 12:57 PM
To get my first amber, I send my knight out every day for 2-3 month. In 2 years play I only got 3 (and 3 eggs)

AnniePMH
03-01-15, 01:17 PM
To get my first amber, I send my knight out every day for 2-3 month. In 2 years play I only got 3 (and 3 eggs)

From Castle or Barracks...?:)

SpiritWind00
03-01-15, 01:36 PM
I shall find out if the lazy Knights use the barracks! (Well mine are lazy; maybe if I didn't call them names they might bring me back a nice present or 2!)

:)

katbtodd
03-01-15, 01:47 PM
I shall find out if the lazy Knights use the barracks! (Well mine are lazy; maybe if I didn't call them names they might bring me back a nice present or 2!)

:)

My Knights are getting fat I have sent them out with sweet feast now for about two months in the barracks .

midsom
03-01-15, 02:48 PM
I send castle out everyday to the dark caves and occasionally to the dessert sands, I send my barracks every 2nd day to the dessert sands, I get the best haul from the barracks. I have had four burning embers and I have been playing 9 months approx, what I haven't got are te dragon eggs, I have used one ember and I keep checking my inventory but no egg. I got my embers from the castle keep not the barracks.

AnniePMH
03-01-15, 03:01 PM
I send castle out everyday to the dark caves and occasionally to the dessert sands, I send my barracks every 2nd day to the dessert sands, I get the best haul from the barracks. I have had four burning embers and I have been playing 9 months approx, what I haven't got are te dragon eggs, I have used one ember and I keep checking my inventory but no egg. I got my embers from the castle keep not the barracks.

So...the best adventure haul from the Barracks, except for the embers, which all came from the Castle?:)

midsom
03-01-15, 03:16 PM
[QUOTE=midsom;1065627]I send castle out everyday to the dark caves and occasionally to the dessert sands, I send my barracks every 2nd day to the dessert sands, I get the best haul from the barracks. I have had four burning embers and I have been playing 9 months approx, what I haven't got are te dragon eggs, I have used one ember and I keep checking my inventory but no egg. I got my embers from the castle keep not the barracks.[/QUOTE

So...the best adventure haul from the Barracks, except for the embers, which all came from the Castle?:)

Yes, I seem to get the best stuff from adventures from the barracks, but all four embers from castle, I know that sounds contrary but I have been paying particular attention to what I get from adventures so I know which one is the best.

Edit to add I send out every day from castle and every second day from barracks, my knights are always out adventuring

AnniePMH
03-01-15, 03:30 PM
[QUOTE=AnniePMH;1065633]

Yes, I seem to get the best stuff from adventures from the barracks, but all four embers from castle, I know that sounds contrary but I have been paying particular attention to what I get from adventures so I know which one is the best.

Edit to add I send out every day from castle and every second day from barracks, my knights are always out adventuring

That is very interesting...It's not looking so good for Barracks embers...:rolleyes:

katbtodd
03-01-15, 03:41 PM
I'm going test it starting tomorrow sending out sweet in both for a week or two ,,

tvangstanke
03-01-15, 03:50 PM
[QUOTE=AnniePMH;1065633]

This is interesting information! I've been doing the Plume Hive adventure for months trying to get the Berry Mound. I will now try from the Barracks instead, using the castle for other adventures. :)

reliquary
03-01-15, 07:10 PM
I got my 2nd (& only) ember from the barricks.

Since the sands adventure gives good energy drops I usualy sent it only from the castle....but the first time I sent from the barricks, I got the ember. Weird huh?

I don't know if it's related but I had just collected an adamant from alchemy in my forge and forced quit to make sure it was in my inventory, then collected from the barracks.....I was shocked to see it:)

So I guess it's possible from both castle and barricks....but I have sent over 50 sands adventures in the past 9 months, I try to keep track in my notes.

But I think I'm gonna keep this dragon as a baby, as I'm full up on mythic essence and scales.

Another question tho.....what is the drop rate for manticore vs dragon eggs from the roost? Anyone know?

ShibuyaCloth
03-02-15, 12:01 AM
From Castle or Barracks...?:)

Cannot remember, but I suspect from the Keep because the barracks came later. I send my knights via the Keep for over 2 month daily. My kingdom was on sweet feast production only. This is such a resource guzzler that producing them for a daily trip takes all the energy. I finally got my ember!

AnniePMH
03-02-15, 01:10 AM
For the time being I'm going to send Desert from the Castle since those embers are in the lead, and Dark Caves from Barracks, hoping that the general haul really is better there...(royal cows, hello...?):D

katbtodd
03-02-15, 02:25 AM
For the time being I'm going to send Desert from the Castle since those embers are in the lead, and Dark Caves from Barracks, hoping that the general haul really is better there...(royal cows, hello...?):D

I have gotten my Royal pig and cow from my sweet feasts trying for my ember, I started keeping track of my drop starting last Sept

katbtodd
03-02-15, 02:31 AM
Today is Monday and like I said I'm putting this to the test I sent sweet out in my castle and barracks time will tell. We will see how long it takes with both going,I get my ember or run out of stuff to send the sweet out ,I have many personal goals going and this is one of them,I have 3 dragon eggs that need hatching

AnniePMH
03-02-15, 02:34 AM
Today is Monday and like I said I'm putting this to the test I sent sweet out in my castle and barracks time will tell.

It's a very interesting test, although it would be nice if 50 or so more players did the same...:D

Chaotarch
03-02-15, 03:08 AM

lol, offtopic with the royal animals, but i still get no royals since november...100 adventures DC daily, and nothing:mad:
maybe there is a dropcap, cuz i have ...ehm...198 and 2 in storage, lol:cool: just a theory...

back to topic: send yesterday the DS and got an amber, lol, i should switch...

AnniePMH
03-02-15, 03:47 AM
lol, offtopic with the royal animals, but i still get no royals since november...100 adventures DC daily, and nothing:mad:
maybe there is a dropcap, cuz i have ...ehm...198 and 2 in storage, lol:cool: just a theory...

back to topic: send yesterday the DS and got an amber, lol, i should switch...

Off off topic...Well, that drop cap most certainly does not apply to me...
On topic: Barracks or Castle? Assuming it was Castle unless you sped things up...:rolleyes:

tvangstanke
03-02-15, 06:03 AM
But I think I'm gonna keep this dragon as a baby, as I'm full up on mythic essence and scales.

Another question tho.....what is the drop rate for manticore vs dragon eggs from the roost? Anyone know?

Love that idea. I too keep babies in my realm, even when I really could use their resources.

I don't know if this is representable for a general drop rate or just pure individual randomness, but I've found 5 dragon eggs and 2 manticore eggs since I started playing CS in the beginning of February 2013.

All the friends I've recruited to this wonderful game have experienced higher drop rates from the adventures, so there may be different configurations for this game depending on at what time you started playing. At this point in the game I am totally fine with that. I am absolutely OCD in getting ONE of every item, and as long as I have that one orange dragon I don't care if I miss out on the herd.

The one thing I truly love about CS and that keeps me a loyal fan and customer, is that if I really commit to a goal I will see results. Yes, I did set the alarm clock during the night to collect all those different dragon eggs that time. I did that crazy thing only because experience with CS has taught me that making an effort does matter. I honor this by earning my goal rewards the hard way, and in stead supporting the game by spending my earned and bought gems on creatures, buildings and decorations that cannot be won through goals or quests.

This rule of being fair in CS, gives the game a nice balance. I am able to reward myself or celebrate a special real-life occasion by adding a desired item to my Queendom. And at the same time I know that I have accomplished building my realm through committed work over many years. Every piece has a history that connects to where in the world I was and what happened in my life at the time when I was building it. It is like a huge charms bracelet.

SpiritWind00
03-02-15, 01:12 PM
I have news! So, I checked with the team about whether or not the burning ember can drop thru the Barracks and the answer is........ Yes! This applies to first and subsequent drops (if you're lucky enough to get one!)

AnniePMH
03-02-15, 01:24 PM
I have news! So, I checked with the team about whether or not the burning ember can drop thru the Barracks and the answer is........ Yes! This applies to first and subsequent drops (if you're lucky enough to get one!)

Thank you, that has also been reported by a player in the thread:) Can TL confirm if the drop rates for embers are the same from Castle and Barracks?

katbtodd
03-02-15, 01:34 PM
It's a very interesting test, although it would be nice if 50 or so more players did the same...:D

Anybody up for the challenge !!!

katbtodd
03-02-15, 01:37 PM

Good news and bad I been sending barrack out with DS adventure for the last two months no Ember yet.

SpiritWind00
03-02-15, 06:39 PM
Thank you, that has also been reported by a player in the thread:) Can TL confirm if the drop rates for embers are the same from Castle and Barracks?

Sounds like a good challenge! TL have confirmed that the drop rate is the same from both the Castle and the Barracks....

Good luck!

AnniePMH
03-02-15, 09:08 PM
Sounds like a good challenge! TL have confirmed that the drop rate is the same from both the Castle and the Barracks....

Good luck!

Thank you, SW. for taking the time to check on this and good work to get answers so fast! I don't know if the challenge stlll stands, let's see what katbtodd thinks...I'm still going to do dark caves in the barracks, though...:rolleyes:

Chaotarch
03-03-15, 01:29 AM

can TL tell us the droprate for any rare items?
burning amber = 0,01%
dragon egg = 0,05%
manti egg = 0,10%
would be really nice:rolleyes:

And my amber drop from castle.:o

katbtodd
03-03-15, 02:18 AM
Thank you, SW. for taking the time to check on this and good work to get answers so fast! I don't know if the challenge stlll stands, let's see what katbtodd thinks...I'm still going to do dark caves in the barracks, though...:rolleyes:
Time will tell ,collected from barracks yesterday, and castle today , nothing ! tomorrow I have two chances . I guess since I been sending out barracks now for about 2 months give a take a stray adventure , and haven't gotten one yet , I don't have the luck,
Annie my favorite one to send out is the spicy, not sure why

PurpleScorpion76
03-03-15, 08:44 AM
Annie my favorite one to send out is the spicy, not sure why

Mine too and I don't know why either!

AnniePMH
03-03-15, 09:35 AM
Mine too and I don't know why either!

Spicy is my favorite too, I think it's because of the hot chicken...Who doesn't like chicken?:)
...On Topic: I would also really like to know the drop rate for burning embers...:D

meme1098
03-03-15, 11:56 AM
It's been about a yearor more for me since the last ember!! The drop rate must be .00001%

SpiritWind00
03-03-15, 01:26 PM
I favour the Bandits adv as I've about 80 feasts for that one... Never have to make anything bc I have 2 pergolas and do the egg/dairy trade constantly.

TL have never revealled drop rate stats, that's part of the fun for us to figure out. :)

I've only had one ember too. Might want to add some more zero's to your theory Meme!

Castloninian
03-03-15, 11:38 PM
I have probably been lucky. I received 6 dragons eggs from the roost and 5 embers. I only made three dragons as I also have the three special ones so have three eggs and two embers spare in my inventory. There was a time I did a lot of sweet feast adventures but never that many as in those days it took me lots of time to get feasts together. I favour the spicy feast adventure too as it allows me to get rid of some lumin essence so I can craft some more.

Liloze
03-04-15, 07:36 AM
Today after more than 14 months of sending out adventure, from both barracks and Queen court I got a burning Ember :)
The Dragon Egg was waiting in my Inventory for far too long, I was afraid it might go bad lol :p
It is I think as rare a drop as all those horns and wings other players who have the Love Shack talk about :D
Good luck to everyone who is waiting for the B.E. and patience is really a lesson you learn with this drop lol

Editing to add : I already have 2 dragons one from goal, the other bought, So I am happy to get to grow one :D

AnniePMH
03-04-15, 08:26 AM
Today after more than 14 months of sending out adventure, from both barracks and Queen court I got a burning Ember :)
The Dragon Egg was waiting in my Inventory for far too long, I was afraid it might go bad lol :p
It is I think as rare a drop as all those horns and wings other players who have the Love Shack talk about :D
Good luck to everyone who is waiting for the B.E. and patience is really a lesson you learn with this drop lol

Editing to add : I already have 2 dragons one from goal, the other bought, So I am happy to get to grow one :D

Did the ember drop from barracks or castle...:rolleyes::D

Liloze
03-04-15, 09:48 AM
Did the ember drop from barracks or castle...:rolleyes::D

From the Castle or Queen court in my case :)

arikasi
03-04-15, 07:38 PM
I have had an Ember drop from the barracks last week. What are we trying to work out?

I find I get rare items in stretches, last year I had a lot of dragon eggs and no embers, and this year ive finally been getting embers but not really seen more eggs. For me the dragon egg is twice as common as the manticore. Same goes for alicorn parts, last year i found wings and this year I have found horns. Does anyone else see this where you get one half of a needed pair for weeks or months on end? Its probably blind luck but that is how my luck goes.

tvangstanke
03-05-15, 01:17 AM
I have had an Ember drop from the barracks last week. What are we trying to work out?

I find I get rare items in stretches, last year I had a lot of dragon eggs and no embers, and this year ive finally been getting embers but not really seen more eggs. For me the dragon egg is twice as common as the manticore. Same goes for alicorn parts, last year i found wings and this year I have found horns. Does anyone else see this where you get one half of a needed pair for weeks or months on end? Its probably blind luck but that is how my luck goes.

Yes, I too see that in my game with the alicorns. More than 1,5 years had passed since I was presented with the alicorn goal, and no luck. I thought the goal was somehow broken for me. Then one afternoon the Knights returned the wanted piece to me - no less than two days in a row, and a third one not long after. Voila, from none to three alis in a matter of days. The Knights obviously stumble upon herds.

katbtodd
03-05-15, 02:30 AM
Yes, I too see that in my game with the alicorns. More than 1,5 years had passed since I was presented with the alicorn goal, and no luck. I thought the goal was somehow broken for me. Then one afternoon the Knights returned the wanted piece to me - no less than two days in a row, and a third one not long after. Voila, from none to three alis in a matter of days. The Knights obviously stumble upon herds.

Yes it very exciting when you see the horn and wing drop, but I'm trying hard to get the ember and that's not dropping either,today is Thursday and I started Monday with sending both my barracks and castle out with no luck . My poor Knights in barracks have running to the desert for a long time now with no luck except , but they are getting fat.

tvangstanke
03-05-15, 04:08 AM
Yes it very exciting when you see the horn and wing drop, but I'm trying hard to get the ember and that's not dropping either,today is Thursday and I started Monday with sending both my barracks and castle out with no luck . My poor Knights in barracks have running to the desert for a long time now with no luck except , but they are getting fat.

Haha, you may want to ask Old Thomas to use that grand telescope of his. They may just be running off hiding behind the nearest hill and feasting all night on your carefully prepared desserts ;)

No, but really. I know how frustrating it is when you have the egg, and you think "Yay, I'm almost there". It took about a year for me to get my one and only burning ember. (hmm, Arikasi's theory on biannual drops confirmed here too)
I have 4 new dragon eggs waiting, but I've never found that ember again. And if I remember correctly, SpiritWind has also received but one ember in her game.
The moral is you should stop waiting for it, or it will drive you mad.

The reality is: it's completely impossible to stop waiting, so just embrace the madness

katbtodd
03-05-15, 04:24 AM
Haha, you may want to ask Old Thomas to use that grand telescope of his. They may just be running off hiding behind the nearest hill and feasting all night on your carefully prepared desserts ;)

No, but really. I know how frustrating it is when you have the egg, and you think "Yay, I'm almost there". It took about a year for me to get my one and only burning ember. (hmm, Arikasi's theory on biannual drops confirmed here too)
I have 4 new dragon eggs waiting, but I've never found that ember again. And if I remember correctly, SpiritWind has also received but one ember in her game.
The moral is you should stop waiting for it, or it will drive you mad.

The reality is: it's completely impossible to stop waiting, so just embrace the madness

You are so right , only going to do it for a week or two, as long as I have inventory. Time will tell ,,if I get it you will hear me scream from here . It's does drop get gems 4-8 . I need another orange tree soon I be able to get it to help with the cobblers

tvangstanke
03-05-15, 04:54 AM
You are so right , only going to do it for a week or two, as long as I have inventory. Time will tell ,,if I get it you will hear me scream from here . It's does drop get gems 4-8 . I need another orange tree soon I be able to get it to help with the cobblers

Good luck to you! If you get it, you've got to Wohoo! it on the Wohoo! thread. I promise to Wohoo! too if I finally get my coveted Berry Mound

Chaotarch
03-05-15, 05:03 AM

just for info:
got a royal cow from DC, so there is no cap:p

Jir67
03-05-15, 08:28 AM
since I received a dragon egg from Roost, I re-started just before Christmas sending my knights in the Desert...
I just checked in the forge, reading this post, and I found a burning Ember... unnoticed before...
I can start hatching my second standard dragon
I wish that I checked the forge BEFORE sending my fat knights in the desert one more time...