PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors Seeing What I Order

AylinOnIce
03-01-15, 08:42 AM
Hi!

I really do not like how neighbors can see what you are ordering in your catalogue. They post on my wall saying that my stuff are ready or expired which is really annoying.

They do this by going to someone's shop. Then accepting one gift, and boom- you are in the person's catalogue!

In Bakery Story, if you try doing this process it will take you directly back to your bakery. I wished this is what happens in Fashion Story!

Please, if this doesn't happen in other games, it should not happen in Fashion Story.

[S8] Regina
03-02-15, 02:40 PM
Hi!

I really do not like how neighbors can see what you are ordering in your catalogue. They post on my wall saying that my stuff are ready or expired which is really annoying.

They do this by going to someone's shop. Then accepting one gift, and boom- you are in the person's catalogue!

In Bakery Story, if you try doing this process it will take you directly back to your bakery. I wished this is what happens in Fashion Story!

Please, if this doesn't happen in other games, it should not happen in Fashion Story.

Sorry about that! We've forwarded this over to the team for more investigation.

AylinOnIce
03-02-15, 03:05 PM
Regina;1066189']Sorry about that! We've forwarded this over to the team for more investigation.Okay, thank you :o