PDA

View Full Version : General Suggestions (Neighbors, Trading, Messages, etc)

FarmGirlNik
02-28-15, 11:18 PM
Great game but a few tweaks can be made.

Ideas:
There should be more benefits to having neighbors. Gifting is currently the only real bonus to having neighbors.

The ability to sell privately to a neighbor

The ability to chat privately with a neighbor

An indicator when you have a new post on your wall

An arrow or the ability to swipe (like the newspaper) through your neighbors stores instead of clicking each one. It's hard to tell which ones you already clicked on since they change order if something sold in a shop.

The ability to search by a user's farm name

The ability to remove old buildings no longer in use (ex. buildings used for events)

Refresh rate needs to be quicker or the ability to refresh the game on demand. Users currently have to force close for a refresh, especially when trying to view newly placed goods for sale in neighbors stores.

The slots in the shops would be easier to navigate. Maybe if they were in rows of 4 and scrolled up/down vs left/right

That's all I can think of right now. But I will be back if something else comes up ;)

mara3081976
03-01-15, 03:49 AM
I have a question...just nog dure if thuis is the right forum. I have been playing farm story 2 on multiple devices...phone,tablets,ipad....nut i always haveto make a new account.is it possible and how if by example my phone freaks and want tot play that exact same account on anoter advice? So i don`t loose the game were i was? How do i do that? Might seem Luke a stupid question, sorry if it is nut i just can`t figuren this one outso far,.....mara....:)

ciarjen
03-01-15, 03:56 AM
I have a question...just nog dure if thuis is the right forum. I have been playing farm story 2 on multiple devices...phone,tablets,ipad....nut i always haveto make a new account.is it possible and how if by example my phone freaks and want tot play that exact same account on anoter advice? So i don`t loose the game were i was? How do i do that? Might seem Luke a stupid question, sorry if it is nut i just can`t figuren this one outso far,.....mara....:)

Make sure you have a storm8 ID and password set for the account you wish to play on. For example you posted here on the forum using mara3081976 as a storm8 ID.

You can log into your desired storm8 account in Dragon Story (via menu/social/invite/account settings/log into another account) and Restaurant Story (use the world icon in top right hand corner). Some other games may also have this feature but not Farm Story 2 at the moment.

So all you need to do is download one of those game above and log in. Once you have logged in, force close your Farm Story 2 app and re-open it and your saved game progress will appear.

ciarjen
03-01-15, 03:57 AM
Great game but a few tweaks can be made.

Ideas:
There should be more benefits to having neighbors. Gifting is currently the only real bonus to having neighbors.

The ability to sell privately to a neighbor

The ability to chat privately with a neighbor

An indicator when you have a new post on your wall

An arrow or the ability to swipe (like the newspaper) through your neighbors stores instead of clicking each one. It's hard to tell which ones you already clicked on since they change order if something sold in a shop.

The ability to search by a user's farm name

The ability to remove old buildings no longer in use (ex. buildings used for events)

Refresh rate needs to be quicker or the ability to refresh the game on demand. Users currently have to force close for a refresh, especially when trying to view newly placed goods for sale in neighbors stores.

The slots in the shops would be easier to navigate. Maybe if they were in rows of 4 and scrolled up/down vs left/right

That's all I can think of right now. But I will be back if something else comes up ;)

All great suggestions for improving player experience. :D
I would also like to see all items for sale in a neighbours shop on one page - there seems to be room for that playing on an ipad.

I doubt we will see any of them though. TL only tend to invest in making changes in games which result in money being spent by players.

FarmGirlNik
03-01-15, 04:39 AM
All great suggestions for improving player experience. :D
I would also like to see all items for sale in a neighbours shop on one page - there seems to be room for that playing on an ipad.

I doubt we will see any of them though. TL only tend to invest in making changes in games which result in money being spent by players.

Yea I know it's a long shot, but I figured I would just throw it out there. Wishful thinking :D

ciarjen
03-01-15, 04:42 AM
Yea I know it's a long shot, but I figured I would just throw it out there. Wishful thinking :D

Well we can be hopeful :)

bakeryontheside2
03-11-15, 07:08 AM
I Read AstronomyDan’s post in another section (bugs and issues), this suggestion would benefit advanced players. Maybe the highest step could be to build that golden mansion, so to speak. Giant successful farms should have grand houses. There is the little farm house, maybe renovate it.

What about building a proper store instead of the small shed that everyone has.

lildvil
03-22-15, 07:02 AM
I think its a great idea!

Vovieadventure
03-22-15, 07:03 PM
I have Castle Story on my iPad and iPhone under the same ID name. I want to setup a new ID name on my iPhone and start a new game but keep what I have on my iPad. How do I go about doing that without changing anything in my iPad.