PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a spreadsheet?

Mythdefied
02-28-15, 01:06 PM
Does anyone here have an Excel spreadsheet listing all the dragons ever released? I'm able and quite willing to create my own using various resources, but I thought I'd ask here first in case anyone is willing to share. Thanks in advance.

CuteTali
02-28-15, 01:32 PM
While not an "excel spreadsheet", I find this picture of all dragons ever released rather helpful:

http://supremedynasty.com/apppix/dragon_eggs_all02.jpg

Mythdefied
02-28-15, 01:43 PM
Oooooh, that's nice! Thank you so much for sharing. That's a perfect reference point for getting a spreadsheet going.

CuteTali
02-28-15, 01:53 PM
Oooooh, that's nice! Thank you so much for sharing. That's a perfect reference point for getting a spreadsheet going.

You're welcome :)

Mythdefied
02-28-15, 09:39 PM
Yeah, that's one of the main resources I use. I'll probably use it in conjunction with a couple other sites to start the dragon speadsheets.

hugpete
02-28-15, 11:01 PM
My spreadsheet only has the dragons I have. :]

LonePudding
03-01-15, 02:48 AM
What are you going to use the spreadsheet for?

Mythdefied
03-02-15, 10:59 AM
What are you going to use the spreadsheet for?

Mostly to satisfy my need to keep track of everything in detail. Over the past couple days I've worked something out and I'm pretty happy with it. I'll probably add a section for color typing, but other than that, it's running smoothly. I'll probably do more detail work later, linking sheets to one another, etc.

LonePudding
03-02-15, 12:43 PM
Mostly to satisfy my need to keep track of everything in detail. Over the past couple days I've worked something out and I'm pretty happy with it. I'll probably add a section for color typing, but other than that, it's running smoothly. I'll probably do more detail work later, linking sheets to one another, etc.

Sounds interesting! Happy tracking!:D

Anaboe
03-02-15, 04:13 PM
I have a spreadsheet I made my own. It has listed all dragons ever released, when they were available, how they were available (eg tournament, spin to win), why they're not available anymor (eg Valentines, Christmas), if I have them and if so, how and when I got them, if they're still obtainable or not (for easy selection), what type they are (red, Champion, Arctic) etc.), what rarity they have, what they make if they're epic, and in what habitat I have put them....

I'd be happy to share it with you, but it's partially in Dutch, and we're not allowed to share links here on this forum...

I keep it for tracking my dragons.

I also kept track of every tournament I played and thus I won all tournaments and World Events since I participated... first tournament in januari 2014 and since then there have been 44 Tournaments...