PDA

View Full Version : Quick access to our own wall...

leesah8831
02-28-15, 02:15 AM
I find it to be rather frustrating that if I want to see my wall I have to click through a bunch of options to get there. Maybe an icon on our main screen that would take you straight there, OR, allow the original menus option to remain on the same page we left it so we can quickly visit people who messaged on our wall.

Thanks for listening! :)

ElaineCarrel
02-28-15, 07:23 PM
I'm not sure I understand ur suggestion. To access my wall I click on my icon then on msgs and then the big board turns around and I c my wall. How much easier could it get or is it different for other ppl?

sally_brown
02-28-15, 10:35 PM
Well if you compare what you have to do to read your own wall to what you have to do to read someone else's wall, it is more clicking.

orleansparish
03-01-15, 02:58 AM
Two clicks to read your own wall is too much? It takes three clicks to visit and read a neighbors wall. That's just being lazy. In my opinion. (Just binged watched 5 seasons of The Good Wife and can't stop saying that line.)

sally_brown
03-01-15, 10:34 AM
Personally, I don't think it's too many clicks to read your own wall, but sometimes I expect there to be a wall icon in my own shop in the place they are in other peoples'.

Alex41115
03-17-15, 11:05 AM
yes agree