PDA

View Full Version : Why can't we have more breeding den's ?

elakhrany
02-27-15, 10:59 PM
Hello,

Can we please have more breeding den's in Dragon Story,
Even if we pay in gold I would still buy and as many as you want.
Please consider doing this. It would give us a lot of time to enjoy breeding.
Thanks

pattons_friends
02-28-15, 12:56 AM
I would like 1 for dragons I'm going to trade & 1 for dragons I'm keeping, my trading section is getting big & It's hard to choose 1 of my own or 1 to trade :)

I mean evolution temple, not breeding den, just re-read above post :o

Mythdefied
02-28-15, 01:25 PM
As useful as that would be, giving us more breeding dens would cut down on the cash flow for TL. They make some of their money when we buy and pay gold for speeding up breeding time. Anything that stops us from paying real money is bad business for them.

There was a glitch some time ago for iOS users (IIRC, someone please correct me if I'm wrong) where they were able to purchase a second breeding den. When the glitch was fixed, TL gave those who bought them the option of either selling the second dens or being excluded from all future quests, tournaments, etc.

PernReloaded
02-28-15, 09:56 PM
As useful as that would be, giving us more breeding dens would cut down on the cash flow for TL. They make some of their money when we buy and pay gold for speeding up breeding time. Anything that stops us from paying real money is bad business for them.

There was a glitch some time ago for iOS users (IIRC, someone please correct me if I'm wrong) where they were able to purchase a second breeding den. When the glitch was fixed, TL gave those who bought them the option of either selling the second dens or being excluded from all future quests, tournaments, etc.
I don't know anything about a glitch, but I do know there was a beta test for a boosted breeding den that was bought with gold and you had to keep charged for extra gold - it only lasted a week otherwise - that worked as a second breeding den if you shelled out for it.

mbyte68
02-28-15, 10:28 PM
I don't know anything about a glitch, but I do know there was a beta test for a boosted breeding den that was bought with gold and you had to keep charged for extra gold - it only lasted a week otherwise - that worked as a second breeding den if you shelled out for it.

yh i have that on 1 of my accs its a normal breeder with chance to boost same as the other den but 100 gold week more expensive lol :D

chippychan
03-01-15, 06:43 AM
I'd rather have an extra evolution temple to be honest.
A breeding den only needs to be occupied once to produce a dragon, but a dragon needs to visit the evolution temple 3 times if you want it to achieve level 10. I have a ridiculous line-up for evolution right now, and many of those are just to get to level 4 so I can trade them.

pattons_friends
03-01-15, 10:57 AM
I'd rather have an extra evolution temple to be honest.
A breeding den only needs to be occupied once to produce a dragon, but a dragon needs to visit the evolution temple 3 times if you want it to achieve level 10. I have a ridiculous line-up for evolution right now, and many of those are just to get to level 4 so I can trade them.

Oops, that's what I meant on my previous post (1 for trading, 1 for keeps) I was tired from mini tourney, lol. :o

tuffyjkitten
03-07-15, 08:48 AM
I have the second den and I only activate it during boosted breed weekends. And more dens means you need more nests...so in the end it really isn't that necessary. Now a second evolution temple.....that would be useful!