PDA

View Full Version : Tasks

Unregistered
02-06-11, 09:27 AM
My sister has got tasks in the top left corner of her Bakery but I haven't! I tried deleting the game and starting again, but they're still not there.

I have tasks on my Restaurant story, just not this one. Does anyone know why?

Unregistered
02-07-11, 11:07 AM
I didn't know there were tasks??? I don't have them on mine.

Unregistered
02-10-11, 10:38 AM
You get tasks when you download the valentines version of the game. Your bakery will look the same and anything you were cooking will still be there it's just you have task and the grass outside has flowers. those are the only changes I saw so far.

Unregistered
02-10-11, 04:29 PM
Tasks need to complete?
Do we get anythig other than $ & experience points?

Unregistered
02-10-11, 07:34 PM
In Restaurant story, you got some coins and XP for completing the tasks. Someone on the forums who did every task said that was all there was, and nothing bigger for completing them all. I did not complete them because at least one required you to use gems (to instantly complete omelets, which only take 5 minutes anyway--talk about a waste!), and others told me to buy things with coins that I did not want. In Bakery story the very first task required you to use gems! So I did not even do any tasks in Bakery story. If you do not want to use up your coins and gems just to get a few more coins and XP, do not worry about the tasks.