PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 2/26/15 The Pink Alicorn is back!

Pages : 1 [2]

PernReloaded
03-01-15, 08:20 PM
I'm creeping up on the goals - finishing up crafting the horn now - but I'm really nervous about the prism. I don't have a dark formation, and I absolutely have not gotten one from a Deep Mine, and I've had my Deep Mine for two months. This could be the bit that stumps me....

SpiritWind00
03-01-15, 09:37 PM
I'm creeping up on the goals - finishing up crafting the horn now - but I'm really nervous about the prism. I don't have a dark formation, and I absolutely have not gotten one from a Deep Mine, and I've had my Deep Mine for two months. This could be the bit that stumps me....

You don't need to worry about the dark cave formation.... They are either an adventure box drop or a gem purchase item. So if you have a spare one give it a go, but don't buy one. Concentrate on collecting from all mines.

hogwart97
03-02-15, 12:33 AM
I didn't realize the axes were a timed event and we went out after work I only had two axes to give for the goal and I came home and it was expired

Sooooo disappointed

droopy123love
03-02-15, 04:33 AM
Stuck for the moment.....waiting for a prism to drop.....

Phaedrakiki
03-02-15, 08:52 AM
I'm crafting my wing right now. Next is another timed goal for Ench. Essence. I have a ton of it already made--can I use existing stock? Or must I rx from goal and/or craft new? TIA (so exciting, can't wait for my pretty pinky!)

bookadey
03-02-15, 09:35 AM
I'm crafting my wing right now. Next is another timed goal for Ench. Essence. I have a ton of it already made--can I use existing stock? Or must I rx from goal and/or craft new? TIA (so exciting, can't wait for my pretty pinky!)

The timed goals are not required, but you will have to wait for it to expire before you can start the next step.

rogue149
03-02-15, 09:36 AM
Regarding Feathers: I received 30 for turning in the 10 Stout Axes. Each batch of crafting yielded exactly 5.

Regarding the Pink shards: I would consider spending the 200,000 gold to get the initial (in my case anyway) 38 shards was probably not worth it. I likely would have received plenty while mining to get the Iron Ore to make the Stout Axes.

clarity625
03-02-15, 11:52 AM
Currently I'm crafting the Pink Wing.
I did both of the optional goals so far. I was maxed on iron and had plenty of wooden beams so making 10 stout axes wasn't that hard. also I had over 600000 coins, so making gold Ingots was easy enough.
I don't plan to bother with upcoming optional goal

6. Mercurial Apothecaries
NOTE: Timed goal. Timer starts when you complete Goal 5.
24 hour time limit
150 mushrooms
100 sap
50 purple petals
50 bones
Reward: 10 Enchanter's Essences
I am maxed out on mushrooms and sap and have 69 purple petals, but only 33 bones. I fight whatever monster shows up in my Queendom, but getting another 17 bones seems unlikely to happen in time.
So I will save up my supplies and take it easy for a day, or rather focus on making more Enchanter's Essences, Sister sister and Ivinea's Request.

BuddyB111
03-02-15, 02:00 PM
I was trying to stock up on the items needed for 6. Mercurial Apothecaries, but have hit the 99 max for the mushrooms. When the timer starts, does this maximum increase or am I on the wrong track?

PurpleScorpion76
03-02-15, 02:25 PM
I was trying to stock up on the items needed for 6. Mercurial Apothecaries, but have hit the 99 max for the mushrooms. When the timer starts, does this maximum increase or am I on the wrong track?

No you have to 'give' the 99 then collect the remaining 51. The same with the sap collect the remaining 1.

BuddyB111
03-02-15, 02:47 PM
Got it - can picture that now. Thank you! ☺

belbar22
03-02-15, 03:10 PM
Yay. Just waiting for my prism to drop. Hope it doesn't take too long.

Mimi_Tan
03-02-15, 03:37 PM
My prism popped out from sparkling mine (lvl 1) straight after fulfilling Mercurial Apothecaries caravan. So I can confirm - there's no special need in dark cave formations or even deep mines (for 16+ lvl players) to gain a prism.

reliquary
03-02-15, 04:14 PM
Oh prism where art thou.....

I thought this would be easy, got my 99water at the ready.
2 deep mines and 2 dk. Formations...oh well, I'll wait

To anyone out there, I wouldn't recommend buying a formation.....not worth 30 gems

WindermereBakery
03-02-15, 08:21 PM
Like all goals, no it won't drop before, but you could be very lucky and have more than 1 prism! Chop chop!

It took me about 20 collections from my deep mine to get the prism. I really wanted an extra as a souvenir because they are so pretty so I didn't start the next step, and after around another 20 collections from my deep mine I got a message saying 'you are full on prisms', so it doesn't look like they will let us keep another shiny for our memory box :(
It does say in the description 1 of 1, it did last year at least.

TheSweetStudio
03-02-15, 10:16 PM
Oh my goodness! I wanna KISS everyone in this thread! I haven't finished the goal yet, but last month I was really sad that I missed the Romantic Gazebo goal by, like, two hours due to having no wool. So I just left the gazebo there to rot. But people who have been posting about this goal being timeless made me think, "hmmm...." So I decided to upgrade the gazebo to level 5, finally, and LO AND BEHOLD!!! My lovely gazebo is giving me lovely red petals and other goodies!!! I'm SO HAPPY!! I didn't miss last month's goal. I just didn't realize I could still complete it!!

I really love this game and it's so NICE to know hard work is rewarded. I can't speak for everyone, but I know *I* focused on goals being timed because I come from the Bakery/Restaurant Story side and in those two games, when a goal expires you just never get the final reward. So I think a lot of people just assume from bad experience that once a goal ends on Castle Story, you can never get the reward. But I see now that it's not true. I'm still gonna try to finish this goal as soon as I can, but I'm so happy and relieved. Now I can focus on finishing my Deep Mine AND work on this goal at the same time. I don't have to sacrifice one to work on the other. Thank you, everyone! If it wasn't for this thread I would've just put my unfinished Romantic Gazebo into storage AND I'd be wasting money/energy on old logs to get red petals.

PernReloaded
03-02-15, 10:59 PM
Worried about my timing. I should be able to start crafting the wing tonight, and have a lot of what I will need for the Mercurial Apothecary goal (good thing, I would never be able to make another ten essences in time). Crossing my fingers for the rest of this to go smoothly!

[I'll cross mine for you too! :o SW]

Phaedrakiki
03-03-15, 03:03 AM

The timed goals are not required, but you will have to wait for it to expire before you can start the next step.

Thanks for answering. I'm aware I have to let the goal expire (I probably could've been more clear, lol!) After that, can I use Enchanter's Essence I already have? (I've got 50 or so.) Or do I have to make some or all of it?

SpiritWind00
03-03-15, 03:29 AM
Essence in inventory will count. :)

Killatto
03-03-15, 04:13 AM
Essence in inventory will count. :)

Hi SpiritWind00..I'm a Newcomer to this game..I'm really missing a lot of items..I missed the Auction and the Pink Sapphire Jewel ..Only thing that I have right now is the Pink Horn..49 Pink Rocks..39 Bones..Working on my 2nd axes already have the purple flowers in the works..In the Info feed..It says if you did not start the first Goal Auction or not having the time to collect all the Rocks not to worry..Do I need to stop working on my Goals or Keep going..So I'm wasting my time..Thanks for your time..Happy Gaming..

awesomejujubeans
03-03-15, 05:41 AM
How else do you get the feathers if you do not get the axes turned in on time? I totally forgot I was doing that goal yesterday, and only crafted 4.

belbar22
03-03-15, 06:24 AM
How else do you get the feathers if you do not get the axes turned in on time? I totally forgot I was doing that goal yesterday, and only crafted 4.

I red ink and 20 white petals will give you 5 feathers.

See post 2 for all the steps and instructions

awesomejujubeans
03-03-15, 07:23 AM
Thank you! :)

tuffyjkitten
03-03-15, 09:57 AM
I
Hi SpiritWind00..I'm a Newcomer to this game..I'm really missing a lot of items..I missed the Auction and the Pink Sapphire Jewel ..Only thing that I have right now is the Pink Horn..49 Pink Rocks..39 Bones..Working on my 2nd axes already have the purple flowers in the works..In the Info feed..It says if you did not start the first Goal Auction or not having the time to collect all the Rocks not to worry..Do I need to stop working on my Goals or Keep going..So I'm wasting my time..Thanks for your time..Happy Gaming..

The timed goals are the only ones you don't necessarily have to worry about. You can still craft all the items needed after that goal expires, so ultimately you get the pink alicorn. The amount of stuff you have in inventory, your ability to craft or collect more of it, and the time you have available to play can help you decide. And remember that anything you click "give" on is gone for good whether you complete the goal or not, so be sure you can finish the timed ones before you start giving away your items. Hope that helps!

BuddyB111
03-03-15, 10:06 AM
I'm not sure if I have made a big mistake. I started crafting my wing by going straight to the workshop and choosing that option. I saw it there each time I went to the workshop. Now I've noticed a goal stage for crafting the wing and when I click on that, it takes me to the workshop which is already in use. When it is finished, will my wing be recognised for the goal?

PurpleScorpion76
03-03-15, 10:09 AM
I'm not sure if I have made a big mistake. I started crafting my wing by going straight to the workshop and choosing that option. I saw it there each time I went to the workshop. Now I've noticed a goal stage for crafting the wing and when I click on that, it takes me to the workshop which is already in use. When it is finished, will my wing be recognised for the goal?

I think it's just taking you to it. If your cafting the wing it will be either recognised when you collect or when after you've collected you then go to the goal they'll be a tick beside it.

BuddyB111
03-03-15, 10:25 AM
I really hope so - would hate to have to start again. :( Got ages now to wait to see! :D

senshin
03-03-15, 11:33 AM
I must be weird, but I've had so many storage items sitting full at 99 that I'm actually excited about needing to replenish them after using a bunch of them in this quest. I guess this is what happens when you're shell shocked after finally finishing Sister, Sister and not having much to do. LOL

Now just waiting for one of my mines to drop that sparkly prism! I chopped one of my dark cave formations and no luck yet.

@BuddyB11 I think it will register after you've collected, keeping my fingers crossed for you!

BuddyB111
03-03-15, 12:09 PM
Thank you and I agree it will be a nice change not to get so many 'maxed out' messages! :D

aurorasreds
03-03-15, 04:28 PM
Hi Belbar, I think I can explain because my wife fell for it too.
The people that are complaining are not like you and me who check the forums for updates first. So in their mind the quest is initially 11 days total. Once they click on Thomas house, the quest is now 24 hours total!

In Fairytale Wonderland, they put in bold letters that it is an optional 24 hour goal, in Castle Story they do not. That is where the confusion lays for non forum players. Then they come to the forum in a panic and post without reading.

Perhaps there is a cause of frustration from the lack of clarity in the information provided in the forum or in the game itself. There was no panic, simple statement regarding frustration in something that is supposed to be fun.

hogwart97
03-03-15, 04:41 PM
Where else do we get bones from than monsters and the tree from Halloween? My monsters aren't dropping many bones at the moment

SpiritWind00
03-03-15, 05:11 PM
Where else do we get bones from than monsters and the tree from Halloween? My monsters aren't dropping many bones at the moment

Bone
Found: fangbeast, trolls, Ivy's hut, troll pit, troll castle

tuffyjkitten
03-03-15, 06:36 PM
Bone
Found: fangbeast, trolls, Ivy's hut, troll pit, troll castle

Thanks, I was just about to ask this myself!

belbar22
03-04-15, 03:18 AM
Yay, got my pink alicorn on my 2nd account. Also for the first time ever in this account no goals in my book apart from the log fortune which i am not ready to give up.

possibilitys
03-04-15, 01:34 PM
Does anyone how much energy will drop from pink alicorn when she's fully grown?

BiteMe111
03-04-15, 01:55 PM
My prism dropped from a "normal" (not Deep Mine) level 3 Sparkling Mine. Of course, after I had chopped a Dark Cave Formation (received in an adventure a couple of days ago) and checked the Deep Mine, with no result, I decided it would be many hours till the next chance of it dropping, so I engaged both workshops in crafting wisp lanterns. Got the prism two hours later, so now have to wait two hours for a workshop to be available. Anyway, just wanted to say, don't give up on the regular mine.

keleigh2
03-04-15, 01:59 PM
My goal disappeared so now I can't get the pink Alicorn. I didn't get one last year. Please help me. Currently I show no goals.

katbtodd
03-04-15, 02:03 PM
Does anyone how much energy will drop from pink alicorn when she's fully grown?

3-10 mostly and rare drops are 20,50,and if your real lucky100 energies

PurpleScorpion76
03-04-15, 02:36 PM
My goal disappeared so now I can't get the pink Alicorn. I didn't get one last year. Please help me. Currently I show no goals.

Best email team lava on this one, you might want to try force closing and re starting and or deleting and reinstalling your game that tends to be the answer for most IT issues. Lol. I'm not an expert just read a lot of these sorts of posts.

senshin
03-04-15, 03:40 PM
18738 hooray! Look who just hatched!

reliquary
03-04-15, 04:51 PM
YaY, got my Baby Ali.....but I've "pet" her about 5 times now...how many times does she hafta be tapped till she's fully grown?

SpiritWind00
03-04-15, 06:08 PM
YaY, got my Baby Ali.....but I've "pet" her about 5 times now...how many times does she hafta be tapped till she's fully grown?

I read 7 times from the other thread. Let me know if she grows up in another 2 times and I'll post this info in post 2.

droopy123love
03-04-15, 10:05 PM
Yes! Crafting my moonstone for the sappling, then i tapped a lvl4 deep mine that dropped me PRISM !
Now i have to make some Enchanter's essences to craft the rainbow kit! Looks like i will get the goddess tree and pink alli almost simultanously!

anurulz
03-05-15, 01:17 AM
Talk abt bad luck..I hit the sparkling mine ONCE and get the prism.......then my wifi conks off and I lose the progress.....������

SpiritWind00
03-05-15, 01:22 AM
Talk abt bad luck..I hit the sparkling mine ONCE and get the prism.......then my wifi conks off and I lose the progress.....������

Post this in bugs thread and also send to support. Team Lava support email: support@teamlava.com

If the game thinks you've had a drop, you might not get another one.... Better to have your game checked. Force close, then check your inventory again just in case.

anurulz
03-05-15, 02:43 AM
Post this in bugs thread and also send to support. Team Lava support email: support@teamlava.com

If the game thinks you've had a drop, you might not get another one.... Better to have your game checked. Force close, then check your inventory again just in case.
Tht is a scary thought..thanx for the headsup..i dnt have it in the inventory..i had checked..the mine i had received prism for was unchecked wen i got back into the game..i sent the email as well...i hope i can complete the quest...castle story on my android keeps un-recognising the wifi frequently..has been happening since a month now..

PurpleScorpion76
03-05-15, 03:53 AM
18738 hooray! Look who just hatched!

So cute, I think it's the pink that does it. I haven't said that about any of the other baby animals in my kingdom can't wait for mine to arrive, sti waiting on the prism! Waiting for so many rate drops at the moment. I'm kind of in limbo.

BiteMe111
03-05-15, 07:23 AM
While I'm crafting the rainbow, another prism dropped from a Level 3 Sparkling Mine. Will be a nice souvenir, though I wish I could just send it to someone who's still waiting for theirs.

PernReloaded
03-05-15, 09:04 AM
Well, I managed the Mercurial goal in no time flat, and have been collecting from the mine for about two days now - both Sparkling and Deep - so about 5-6 collections on the whole. No sign of the Prism just yet. Working on upgrading my Deep Mine so I can collect from it a bit faster.

PurpleScorpion76
03-05-15, 09:15 AM
Well, I managed the Mercurial goal in no time flat, and have been collecting from the mine for about two days now - both Sparkling and Deep - so about 5-6 collections on the whole. No sign of the Prism just yet. Working on upgrading my Deep Mine so I can collect from it a bit faster.

All it will achieve is possibly being able to collect from it at 7, 3 and 11 or if youre able to do something similar. Miss one by 30 mins and you get sleep depraved. Lol.

reliquary
03-05-15, 09:40 AM
Yep, you have to "pet" the bby Ali 7 times for him to grow up:)

senshin
03-05-15, 02:03 PM
I wish alicorn drops weren't so valuable since she's soooo cute as a baby! I'd leave her little if those energy drops weren't so appealing.

meme1098
03-05-15, 02:10 PM
Ah yea...you wanna grow her up. Since last year's release I've gotten 100 energy from her 3 times already.:)

alexsjusa
03-05-15, 06:20 PM
You get from direboars too along with fang beasts, troll, troll pit, troll castle and ivy's hut!

Lunaticus
03-05-15, 08:08 PM
*patiently waiting for a prism drop* ��

mrglymph
03-05-15, 08:34 PM
I know this was probably answered but does the whole goal expire on March 9?

Lunaticus
03-05-15, 09:14 PM
What I understand is as long as you start the goal before march 9 you can finish it anytime. Also pink alicorn will only be available until then for purchase.

Correct me if im wrong. I'm worried about that prism.

CharmOfLea
03-05-15, 09:20 PM
What I understand is as long as you start the goal before march 9 you can finish it anytime. Also pink alicorn will only be available until then for purchase.

If ur at the step waiting for the prism, ur safe. It can take a while to drop, but it will eventually. No time restriction at that point. I chopped 2 dark cave formations in hopes of speeding up the process. My prism dropped later from a deep mine. Good luck!

Quote from the first post:
The update will go live today at 12 PM PST and will expire on March 9th at 12 PM PST. Only the very first Goal "Rumors Start Somewhere" will expire on that day. A few of the other Goals in this set of Goals may have time limits, but the timer will not start for those until you reach them. For the ones that do not have time limits, you can take your time to complete them.

kat8rose
03-05-15, 10:31 PM
if we do not complete step 6: mercurial apothecary within the 24 hour time limit, say it takes two days, do we still receive the reward of enchanters essence? Thanks!

mikecyr
03-05-15, 11:18 PM
if we do not complete step 6: mercurial apothecary within the 24 hour time limit, say it takes two days, do we still receive the reward of enchanters essence? Thanks!

No, once the timer expires, the goal goes away and you can't complete it, and anything you've already given is gone, so make sure you feel confident that you can complete it before you start giving items away.

alexsjusa
03-06-15, 04:22 AM
Are you talking about the initial timed goal? You have until March 9th to start it, the rest is not timed!

alexsjusa
03-06-15, 04:24 AM

Purchase what pink alicorn? I don't see where you can purchase it?!

PurpleScorpion76
03-06-15, 08:00 AM
I just got my prism but because I've been stocking up in orange dye I've barely any water. Lol.

StevenKevin
03-06-15, 09:41 AM
Honestly im a lower level (19) and i really cant see how i can make so many red dyes with red petals so hard to find... if im lucky i think ill complete this goal... next year :( i wonder if designers realize how hard it is for lower levels to complete goals requiring so many parts that seems sk undoable that the best thing to do is to give up the alicorn to focus on more doable goals. Really frustrating when you have started :(

MsMelanieMonster
03-06-15, 12:17 PM
Honestly im a lower level (19) and i really cant see how i can make so many red dyes with red petals so hard to find... if im lucky i think ill complete this goal... next year :( i wonder if designers realize how hard it is for lower levels to complete goals requiring so many parts that seems sk undoable that the best thing to do is to give up the alicorn to focus on more doable goals. Really frustrating when you have started :(

I don't spend real money on games. With that said, one of the first things I bought with gems was a red trillium. It has really come in handy! I only have one but you can collect a petal every 20 minutes so it's all I've needed. Just a thought!

LocalNews
03-06-15, 12:43 PM
Just got my prism from the Sparkling Mine. Was getting kind of bummed that I hadn't gotten it yet. So for those still trying to get their pink Alicorn, keep plugging away!!!

StevenKevin
03-06-15, 01:42 PM
Well ty for the tip :) ive actually already bought a sheep and an apple tree waiting for the golden apple but the red trillium sounds great too :)

my2place
03-06-15, 03:00 PM
I just got my prism but because I've been stocking up in orange dye I've barely any water. Lol.

Yes same here! :)

kellbell710
03-06-15, 04:56 PM
Was very excited at first but after days of no prism I am losing patience and interest. Wasted a dark cave formation and still no prism. Everything takes two forevers to get done. Wasted a lot of time to meet the all deadlines but in the end it seems I should have let them expire and worked slowly because in the end, it didn't help me any. :(

ginerp
03-06-15, 05:36 PM
I'm under level 30 in both my kingdoms so this is a challenging quest and it's competing with what feels like a gazillion other goals. For those who have alicorns, would you say it's worth prioritizing this one? Am I right that it just gives weekly energy drops? Honestly I don't really like how they look so that's not a factor for me.

anissada
03-07-15, 04:10 AM
I'm under level 30 in both my kingdoms so this is a challenging quest and it's competing with what feels like a gazillion other goals. For those who have alicorns, would you say it's worth prioritizing this one? Am I right that it just gives weekly energy drops? Honestly I don't really like how they look so that's not a factor for me.

no, not worth to hurry up.. only gives 4-7 energy a day, mostly 4 or 5 and once a year 100 but not for everyone..

anne202b
03-07-15, 07:04 AM
Just got my prism from the Sparkling Mine. Was getting kind of bummed that I hadn't gotten it yet. So for those still trying to get their pink Alicorn, keep plugging away!!!

So there is hope! :) I've been trying for over a week. Glad you and PurpleScorpion got yours. Hopefully I'm next. :)

kat8rose
03-07-15, 09:32 AM
No, once the timer expires, the goal goes away and you can't complete it, and anything you've already given is gone, so make sure you feel confident that you can complete it before you start giving items away.

for this goal, it has been stated that we can take up to a year to complete it if we want. So the goal is not going to go away if I do not complete it in time. My question is if I do not complete step 6:, mercurial apothecary, in 24 hours on the timer will I still get the reward 10 enchanted essences... Can a moderator please answer thank you, have a great weekend all!

plby
03-07-15, 10:44 AM
for this goal, it has been stated that we can take up to a year to complete it if we want. So the goal is not going to go away if I do not complete it in time. My question is if I do not complete step 6:, mercurial apothecary, in 24 hours on the timer will I still get the reward 10 enchanted essences... Can a moderator please answer thank you, have a great weekend all!

Not a mod, but I've done this quest twice :) and, No you won't get them. The 10 essences is the reward for doing the timed part of the goal, getting them makes the next part of the goal chain a bit easier. If you don't do it/don't finish in time you'll just have to craft more enchanter essences to complete the next part of the goal.

PernReloaded
03-07-15, 10:45 AM

Sorry, not a mod, but a longtime player - timed goals are just that, /timed/. So if you cannot complete it within the given timeframe, you do not get the reward for it. EDIT: what plby said :)

Still waiting for my prism to drop! But I do feel a lot of reelief I got so far without many hassles :)

SpiritWind00
03-07-15, 02:36 PM
Yes, the previous 2 posters are 100% correct... You won't get the essence of you don't finish the timed bit, no.

Honestly, you can take as long as long as you like (anything not timed!). As long as you've started, the goal will sit there for as long as you like. There was a recent post in the Woohoo thread of someone finishing the goal just recently from when it was released a year ago.

Those couple of extra energy add up each day and pinkie is well worth getting, besides that she is such a pretty shade of pink! If the prism is driving you nuts, just let it go and concentrate on something else for a bit. Don't buy dark cave formations, just keep collecting from your sparkling and deep mines as often as you can. The level of the mines doesn't matter. Keep going! I know you can all do it. :)

anne202b
03-07-15, 03:14 PM
If the prism is driving you nuts, just let it go and concentrate on something else for a bit. Don't buy dark cave formations, just keep collecting from your sparkling and deep mines as often as you can. The level of the mines doesn't matter. Keep going! I know you can all do it. :)
Thanks, SpiritWind. I'll keep my gems instead of buying the Dark Cave Formation. I was getting pretty discouraged until your post. Didn't realize it could take so long to get the prism. I just collected from my Sparkling Mines and yet again...no prism. I'm also waiting on the Hilt of Darkness....going on my 9th or 10th adventure into the Glimmergate. :(

vizbiz11
03-07-15, 06:13 PM
After biting my nails and privately fretting over not getting the prism, I finally got one this morning. Now one of my mines has dropped another. Score! A prism for my collection. :D

anurulz
03-08-15, 01:34 AM
I am still waiting for my prism drop...cnt believe i lost it due to my gamr going offline!!!

violetlove12
03-08-15, 03:24 AM
Hi everyone :) Some tips please.. I want to do the last timed goal but bones are not enough.. I've been tending to the animals, collect from buildings but still less than 5 monsters show per day. Seems that they don't show up when you need them...

anurulz
03-08-15, 03:30 AM
Hi everyone :) Some tips please.. I want to do the last timed goal but bones are not enough.. I've been tending to the animals, collect from buildings but still less than 5 monsters show per day. Seems that they don't show up when you need them...

Ivyz hut gives bones too..

anurulz
03-08-15, 08:54 AM
Got it!!! Got the prism!!! Yay!!!

rmmorey
03-08-15, 04:47 PM
I was wondering if there is a time limit on getting the pink alicom . Will it stay until I get all the quests finished ? Having trouble getting the prism and don't have enough gems to buy it .
Thank you for the help with the quests .

PernReloaded
03-08-15, 05:01 PM
I was wondering if there is a time limit on getting the pink alicom . Will it stay until I get all the quests finished ? Having trouble getting the prism and don't have enough gems to buy it .
Yes, if you started the goals before the quest disappeared, you have a year to finish the pink alicorn.

Still waiting for my prism to drop as well, managing about three mine collections a day. It's a relief to know that I'll get the alicorn eventually and that they're not having a super strict timeline for this, but I'm emotionally out atm because of the really, really terrible luck I'm having on my other TL games right now.

rmmorey
03-08-15, 06:10 PM
Thank you so much good luck with your other TM games .

SpiritWind00
03-08-15, 06:46 PM
I was wondering if there is a time limit on getting the pink alicorn. Will it stay until I get all the quests finished ? Having trouble getting the prism and don't have enough gems to buy it .

There is no time limit in getting the pink alicorn once you have started the goals. It will stay in your book as long as it takes you to finish it. (the year reference is just my way of saying you can take a long long time if you want!). You must START the event by March 9th at 12 PM PST.

Don't buy gems. Don't buy the dark cave formation. The prism will drop from a Sparkling or Deep Mine. It will eventually drop. Good luck! :)

LavaMagic
03-08-15, 07:08 PM
Hi! On the "Mercurial Apothecaries" goal, if I have everything except enough bone, and choose to pay gems to skip the goal will I get the Enchanters Essences and be able to move on to the next goal? Thank you!

SpiritWind00
03-08-15, 07:10 PM
Hi! On the "Mercurial Apothecaries" goal, if I have everything except enough bone, and choose to pay gems to skip the goal will I get the Enchanters Essences and be able to move on to the next goal? Thank you!

yes, you will get the essence. alternatively, you can let the goal expire and just make 20 of your own essence (or use what you have in your inventory). If you've loaded items into the goal, you cannot retrieve them though.

LavaMagic
03-08-15, 07:27 PM
yes, you will get the essence. alternatively, you can let the goal expire and just make 20 of your own essence (or use what you have in your inventory). If you've loaded items into the goal, you cannot retrieve them though.

Thanks so much for the quick response. I wish I would have let it expire and just made the essence. I loaded everything else in, so it is probably better to just give up the twenty gems and get the essence.

camber16
03-09-15, 12:12 AM
Finally a special quest I can complete, unlike the world events etc which are impossible if you work full time and have a social life like me! God bless Castle Story on Android. My bus journeys to work are no longer boring as Im working towards my pink Alicorn. Thank you TL! :D

bellezafoxx
03-09-15, 10:47 AM
I got a dark cave formation on one of my explorations. I got the prism on the first chop. It will take me forever to get the rest of the stuff though.

clarity625
03-09-15, 11:18 AM
Yey! Finally I got a prism today from the sparkling mine. Funny thing, while my Rainbow Kit was crafting, I got another prism, a souvenir perhaps. I guess TL must have decided I looked for it long enough.

PurpleScorpion76
03-09-15, 12:37 PM
Yey! Finally I got a prism today from the sparkling mine. Funny thing, while my Rainbow Kit was crafting, I got another prism, a souvenir perhaps. I guess TL must have decided I looked for it long enough.

Same thing happened to me.

tuffyjkitten
03-09-15, 03:04 PM
Congrats to those who got the prism!

I've been hoping to get mine before the update this week in case I need the workshop for other items, but no luck so far. Oh well, at least it isn't a timed step!

craftfan
03-10-15, 01:50 AM
Same thing happened to me.

Good for you both. I've chopped two dark cave formations....one bought and one a gift... and collected for days from three mines and still nothing. Oh well, I have been so lucky in the past, I guess it's my turn to be patient.

pigswithwigs
03-10-15, 03:58 AM
Glad to hear others are struggling with the prism, I thought it was just me. I have been visiting 3 mines for a week, bought a dark formation and still no joy :(

Korlcek
03-10-15, 07:12 AM
I found a prism this morning in inventory. No idea how it got there :)

PurpleScorpion76
03-10-15, 07:21 AM
Good for you both. I've chopped two dark cave formations....one bought and one a gift... and collected for days from three mines and still nothing. Oh well, I have been so lucky in the past, I guess it's my turn to be patient.

I should have clarified it was only the second prism dropping that was the same for me I took a few days to find the first. Didn't chop any dark cave formations. I'll only use that when in a timed event and in need of silver.

burritosprings
03-10-15, 01:28 PM
How many feathers you get on average from crafting them with Dye and White petals?

PernReloaded
03-10-15, 01:29 PM
How many feathers you get on average from crafting them with Dye and White petals?

Five feathers from crafting.
-------
Still waiting for my prism.

mybunnytail
03-10-15, 07:29 PM
In step 6 there is way much too much to collect in 24 hrs. Can I skip this step?

PernReloaded
03-10-15, 07:42 PM
In step 6 there is way much too much to collect in 24 hrs. Can I skip this step?

It's a timed step - once the timer runs out, then you can just do the next one without paying any gems or whatnot.

mybunnytail
03-10-15, 08:27 PM
It's a timed step - once the timer runs out, then you can just do the next one without paying any gems or whatnot.

Thank you! I was starting to panic! 😉

PurpleScorpion76
03-11-15, 06:02 AM
My pinkie is all grown up. Yay!

CaymanTurtle
03-11-15, 07:01 AM
Sigh. I was on holiday and missed this update. Hopefully I'll get a pink alicorn one day.

anurulz
03-11-15, 07:36 AM
My cute lil pink pony is all grown up...its so cute flapping its pink wings...

camber16
03-12-15, 04:04 AM
Absolutely furious. Spent the morning crafting red dye, chopping logs for red petals and making glues only for the game to reload and loose me everything. And don't even get me started on the constant reload problems on farm story. I could actually cry.

queentina3
03-12-15, 04:25 AM
I'm starting to get annoyed as I can't get the darn prism to drop. I've been stuck on that part of the goal for the past week. *cries*

PernReloaded
03-12-15, 09:32 AM
I'm starting to get annoyed as I can't get the darn prism to drop. I've been stuck on that part of the goal for the past week. *cries*
I know those feels. Collecting about three times a day, still on hold for finishing this up.

On the other hand, if anything is needed for this next set of goals, I won't have the workshop occupied for a day. Hopefully my prism will drop during the event so immediately /after/ I can start crafting...

kat8rose
03-12-15, 10:11 AM
Thanks, figured as much but just needed some confirmation. I held off on the stuff before so the timer for step 6 would not click on...did not want to collect 150 mushrooms in 24 hours while doing what seems to be a big update coming today! thanks to all who answered.

kat8rose
03-12-15, 10:18 AM

I was concerned about collecting all those mushrooms in 24 hours myself, players and moderator confirmed we can take as much time as we want to complete this step... However, if we do not complete it in 24 hours on the timer, we do not receive the prize of 10 enchanted essences. I held off the step before for two reasons, both related to the expected big update today. I didn't want to do step 5 and have my workshop tied up for a day, and I didn't want to be busy collecting hundred and fifty mushrooms in a 24 hour period for step 6... .i want the enchanted essences! however if I don't make it in time, then I will just take my time making the essences...good luck!

anurulz
03-12-15, 11:18 AM
I wud suggest putting the timed quests on hold , tht is not start them rt now..coz of the timed event abt to start..the alicorn quest can be continued for much longer as long as the timed parts of the quest are not initiated...

potataaaaa
03-12-15, 08:17 PM
Help! I did not realize that Mercurial Apothecaries is timed. I accidentally gave all my bones that I had saved, purple petals, and mushrooms. There's no way I can get 100 sap. What happens if I don't finish? Do I get these items back??? Thanks in advance for your response.

SpiritWind00
03-12-15, 09:48 PM
Help! I did not realize that Mercurial Apothecaries is timed. I accidentally gave all my bones that I had saved, purple petals, and mushrooms. There's no way I can get 100 sap. What happens if I don't finish? Do I get these items back??? Thanks in advance for your response.

If you don't finish the timed apothecaries goal, you will lose what you load.... More info in post 2.

anne202b
03-13-15, 04:15 AM
Ha ha. Of course I get prism this morning. Now the big question… Do I make the prism or look for tulips? ��

bandgirljaws
03-13-15, 05:38 AM
I'm still waiting for my prism... I've collected from all of my mines as much as possible... This is probably going to take awhile for me.

anne202b
03-13-15, 09:50 AM
I'm still waiting for my prism... I've collected from all of my mines as much as possible... This is probably going to take awhile for me.

It took me almost 2 weeks! Good luck, bandgirljaws. As a wise 'castleonian' once said..."Don't give up." :)

PernReloaded
03-14-15, 09:57 PM

It's okay, you're not alone. I'm not going to post again in this thread until I've either gotten the prism or three months have passed (if I've gone three months without getting the prism, I'm going to email because if I've had all the goals EXCEPT making the rainbow finished since well before the event ended, then it's a ridiculously long time to go without that drop).

For me, it's like a Golden Nugget. I /might/ have a chance to see it in my lifetime, but I'll have to be patient.

dragonspearls
03-15-15, 11:42 AM
I'm still waiting for the prism, at least 2 weeks now. Might be 3 as I didn't make note of the exact date I moved onto that portion. I collect from my sparkling mines 4 or 5 times a day, and the deep mine twice a day. <sigh> I've actually gotten both a golden nugget and a golden apple during the time I've been waiting for the prism.

Getting discouraged, and would be royally frustrated if I didn't have 2 world events plus my other games to keep me distracted. :(

queentina3
03-15-15, 11:51 AM
I got the prism today so keep plugging away and all of you will get it. I'm not sure if it came from the deep mine or the sparkling mine as I collected from all 4 at the same time and wasn't watching, just noticed it had a 1/1 on it in the workshop after I collected. :)

dragonspearls
03-15-15, 12:22 PM
noticed it had a 1/1 on it in the workshop after I collected. :)

I always check my workshop after collecting from the mines just in case I miss seeing it. Normally I have a lot of patience in taking my time with stuff in TL games, but this is pushing my limit after so long. Congrats to you and everyone else who has gotten the prism.

dragonspearls
03-16-15, 07:46 AM
Woohoo! Finally got the prism this morning and my workshop is busy making the rainbow kit. It came from my deep mine. Saw something other than the usual drops, but thought it was mithril or adamant. Turned out to be mithril and the prism. I was so excited I nearly spewed my coffee. :D

queentina3
03-16-15, 07:59 AM
Woohoo! Finally got the prism this morning and my workshop is busy making the rainbow kit. It came from my deep mine. Saw something other than the usual drops, but thought it was mithril or adamant. Turned out to be mithril and the prism. I was so excited I nearly spewed my coffee. :D

Congrats!! It looks like coming to the forum and complaining prompted the thing to drop for you. :p

My Rainbow Kit has just 2 more hours to go...itching to speed it up but am holding off. LOL

tuffyjkitten
03-16-15, 09:08 AM
I got the prism Saturday afternoon and had my baby pinky yesterday afternoon. It's cute!!

Question though....once it's grown up does the timer change to something other than 4 hrs?

meme1098
03-16-15, 09:34 AM
Regen for Pinkie is 22 hrs. Like the w-ali. So once-a-day.

tuffyjkitten
03-16-15, 09:47 AM
Regen for Pinkie is 22 hrs. Like the w-ali. So once-a-day.

Thanks. I don't have the w-ali yet, I just started that goal chain.

PernReloaded
03-16-15, 09:48 AM
It seems that there's been a round of drops - it popped out of my Sparkling Mine for me this morning, and I'm crafting now! Very relieved.

queentina3
03-16-15, 09:58 AM
Congrats to all then. It looks like they may have upped the drop rate knowing people were going to need the energy for this event, though that is rare for them to do for us. LOL

ladyperidot
03-16-15, 04:17 PM
It seems that there's been a round of drops - it popped out of my Sparkling Mine for me this morning, and I'm crafting now! Very relieved.

I finally got my prism! It dropped from my deep mine. Now I just have to make the rest of the essences and then on to the rainbow kit. I can't wait!

dragonspearls
03-17-15, 12:03 PM
Congrats!! It looks like coming to the forum and complaining prompted the thing to drop for you. :p

My Rainbow Kit has just 2 more hours to go...itching to speed it up but am holding off. LOL

I had the exact same thought! :D

Got my ali this morning, and now going through the petting process. Two down, 3 (?) to go.

PernReloaded
03-17-15, 12:20 PM
I finally got my prism! It dropped from my deep mine. Now I just have to make the rest of the essences and then on to the rainbow kit. I can't wait!

Woot! Glad to hear it :D

I have my baby Ali just waiting to be petted - I'm actually feeling a lot more patient about it now that I actually have it in my kingdom. No speeding up for me - I have an apple tree to save up for!

camber16
03-17-15, 01:32 PM
Just got my prism on third mine collection...Huzzah!

SpiritWind00
03-17-15, 04:13 PM
It's wonderful reading all the excitement of prism finding and those petting their new baby ... If the prism still hasn't dropped for you, it will! :) happy dance time!

SHINeeFan23
03-18-15, 08:27 PM
What happens if I don't finish step 6 in time? I tried not to rush but for some reason I thought it was 30 bones we needed not 50. So I need about 25 more & I only have 16 gems. Will I be able to go to the next one?

GarfieldandPookie
03-18-15, 08:35 PM
Yes, you can still finish if you don't complete goal 6. It will just take longer since you have to make 20 enchanter's essences instead of 10. If you haven't already, don't load anything. You will lose the items if you don't finish and have already loaded them.

SHINeeFan23
03-18-15, 09:06 PM
Yes, you can still finish if you don't complete goal 6. It will just take longer since you have to make 20 enchanter's essences instead of 10. If you haven't already, don't load anything. You will lose the items if you don't finish and have already loaded them.

Ok thank you. If I don't make it I'll need 10 more enchanted essences.

Bahaqueen
03-22-15, 08:30 PM
Love your sword signature....recognize the name from Game Of Thrones

GigitPotPie
03-23-15, 02:07 PM
Is there anyone else still waiting for the prism? I have been waiting for about 2 - 3 weeks and NOTHING! :( I have forced stop and restarted but that has not helped it drop.

burritosprings
03-23-15, 03:37 PM
Ok thank you. If I don't make it I'll need 10 more enchanted essences.

Found it easier to make the 20 Ench ess then fulfilling that laundry list. especially with all the other needs my lowly kingdom is in dire need of. I wish there was a way to skip without using gems the 24 hour wait time if we don't want to complete that step.

burritosprings
03-23-15, 03:38 PM
Is there anyone else still waiting for the prism? I have been waiting for about 2 - 3 weeks and NOTHING! :( I have forced stop and restarted but that has not helped it drop.

I had an account that took me that long myself.. I had to get an account at The Hair Club to recover from that ordeal. I actually didn't realize I had gotten till I scrolled through Inv but I know it wasn't there at least two days prior.

GarfieldandPookie
03-26-15, 11:01 PM
I just got my Pink Alicorn! All I have to say is soooo cute!!!

SunnyAprilWeather
04-05-15, 09:46 AM
:mad::mad:
I started crafting my pink wing this weekend. When I checked today, there was NOTHING! No pink wing and all the components I crafted In order to make the wing (metal frame, pink feathers) are also GONE from my inventory!!!!!! I have to start from scratch! It took me forever to gather the material for the metal frame and the pink feathers... I am so mad right now :mad: GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! I have to do the pink wing goal all over again :(... Has this happened to anyone else?

:):) GOOD NEWS:
My wing is back:-) My game froze and then it seemed to reset itself and the wing was back:-) I am so relieved :-)

katbtodd
04-05-15, 12:14 PM
Gyhy
:mad::mad:
I started crafting my pink wing this weekend. When I checked today, there was NOTHING! No pink wing and all the components I crafted In order to make the wing (metal frame, pink feathers) are also GONE from my inventory!!!!!! I have to start from scratch! It took me forever to gather the material for the metal frame and the pink feathers... I am so mad right now :mad: GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! I have to do the pink wing goal all over again :(... Has this happened to anyone else?

:):) GOOD NEWS:
My wing is back:-) My game froze and then it seemed to reset itself and the wing was back:-) I am so relieved :-)
I'm so happy it did

theguardiangirl55555
04-07-15, 04:08 PM
These Ali's seem to take forever to make..,

haimesy1980
04-09-15, 12:51 AM
pink alicorn seems not real fruitfull 4 energy every 24 hrs- at lease white aileron gives full refill after 7 days this works out to be 28 energy for a week why so stingy!!!!

tigarlilyvol
04-09-15, 04:32 AM
pink alicorn seems not real fruitfull 4 energy every 24 hrs- at lease white aileron gives full refill after 7 days this works out to be 28 energy for a week why so stingy!!!!

Maybe because he's not as large as the white one, can't build up as much energy. Remember there is a slight chance of large amounts when you least expect it. (100)

UnkelFester
04-09-15, 07:30 AM
Maybe because he's not as large as the white one, can't build up as much energy. Remember there is a slight chance of large amounts when you least expect it. (100)

Yes I had a surprise 100 energy last week from my pink Alicorn. Typically I was unable to use it up quickly, as I was away from a decent phone signal or Wi-Fi afterwards, so was stuck on max energy for ages. Grrr! :(

totalwasteoftime
04-11-15, 11:19 PM
I finally got my pink Ali after what felt like forever! The part that took so long was waiting for the prism to drop from the mine for the Rainbow Kit... but very shortly after I got one, one of my mines dropped another. So now I have a prism in my inventory. Anyone know if I'll have any use for the spare?

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-12-15, 07:43 AM
I finally got my pink Ali after what felt like forever! The part that took so long was waiting for the prism to drop from the mine for the Rainbow Kit... but very shortly after I got one, one of my mines dropped another. So now I have a prism in my inventory. Anyone know if I'll have any use for the spare?
Nope, except to say you're in the club aka 'Hoarders R Us', lol. :wink:

AnniePMH
04-12-15, 08:10 AM

Nope, except to say you're in the club aka 'Hoarders R Us', lol. :wink:

It's a good club, that one! Highly recommended.:D

totalwasteoftime
04-12-15, 09:32 PM
Haha! Yea I'm in the club :) Funny because I've heard people talk about making extras of things so I've made a few of those but didn't expect an extra of the prism.

StevenKevin
04-15-15, 06:04 PM
Thats amazing ive benn waiting for that prism for weeks n nothing is coming :(
Of course i have no deep mine just a sparkling mine but yet it should be popping up now... i dont like starting a new goal till one is completed n i feel def stuck n frustrated...
so just complaining here in case it can relieve my frustration n gather speed lol

GarfieldandPookie
04-15-15, 08:30 PM
You will need the deep mine for two different goals- glimmergate and the one that unlocks the trade with fruit farmers. I would suggest going ahead and building one. This will give you another chance for the prism to drop. Also, some quest rely on a random drop and it is better to work on other quests while waiting. You won't be able to progress in the game, and you will get frustrated.

totalwasteoftime
04-15-15, 11:07 PM
You should definitely go forward with other goals while waiting. I was doing other things but still checking my mines every time I could trying to pretend that I wasn't still looking for the prism even though I couldn't stop myself from thinking "prism??" every time I tapped one!

kat8rose
04-16-15, 08:16 AM
Help! I recently crafted the pink alicorn, yay! I was not playing a couple of years ago when the Valentines Day quest line was out. a few days ago collecting from the pink alicorn triggered an expired goal... Beat up the lovecupines or something like that... A a a Pink skunkupine showed up 3 whacks and done.

the goal in my book calls for beating up five of these things, as well as crafting a handmade sword. the same exact sword crafted for the original skunkupine. hoping to get rid of it, I made another. however, it is still in my workshop as an option and I really want it gone.

any place I look the details on the old Valentines Day quest are gone, because they are expired. and no more pink skunkupine have shown up. anybody else got this? I do not understand how an expired goal is sitting in my book, and I really want it gone unless they're going to allow us to follow this line again... Highly doubtful as I believe that would have been covered in the update.

I really need someone from storm8 to address this for me. thank you

akocek
04-16-15, 08:32 AM
It happened to most of us that got the pink alicorn but weren't able to play back when this goal was released. I discovered we have to just wait until we eventually get our 5 lovecupines (spawn from pink and wedding alicorns) or use gems to move past it. So far I've gotten 2 lovecupines in over a month.

ninasidstorm8
04-16-15, 08:36 AM
Help! I recently crafted the pink alicorn, yay! I was not playing a couple of years ago when the Valentines Day quest line was out. a few days ago collecting from the pink alicorn triggered an expired goal... Beat up the lovecupines or something like that... A a a Pink skunkupine showed up 3 whacks and done.

the goal in my book calls for beating up five of these things, as well as crafting a handmade sword. the same exact sword crafted for the original skunkupine. hoping to get rid of it, I made another. however, it is still in my workshop as an option and I really want it gone.

any place I look the details on the old Valentines Day quest are gone, because they are expired. and no more pink skunkupine have shown up. anybody else got this? I do not understand how an expired goal is sitting in my book, and I really want it gone unless they're going to allow us to follow this line again... Highly doubtful as I believe that would have been covered in the update.

The same thing happened to me a while back. Rarely a Lovecupine will be generated when you collect from either the Wedding Alicorn or the Pink Alicorn. They are the only things that have generated one for me. So, far I have beat up 4 in about two months, so it is a rare thing. I didn't need to make a second wooden sword, since I already had one. There is also a Lovecupine thread that has some more information on this.

I hope this helps.

anniebird81
04-16-15, 08:41 AM

My mom had the same thing happen to her...the wedding alicorn triggered a LOVECUPINE...TeamLava said it was ok and the wedding alicorn or pink alicorn can trigger LOVECUPINE. She has 4/5 so almost done.

kat8rose
04-16-15, 12:02 PM
thanks guys for all the answers, I truly appreciate it. cannot seem to get a response from storm8, so I truly appreciate it... I thought I was the only one lol, kept looking for somebody else posting about it.

I just don't like things in my workshop that I don't need to craft, like the sword. I only crafted a second one, knowing I didn't need it, but hoping it would knock it out of the workshop... But its still there! I guess we won't know if another goal will be triggered until somebody gets toclobber five of these guys.

thanks again

meme1098
04-16-15, 12:30 PM
After defeating the 5 lovcupines, the goal is done. There's nothing after.

Just do your regular game play every day & ignore it. Eventually you'll get them all & the goal will be complete....think of it kinda like Trials & Tributes.

StevenKevin
04-28-15, 05:22 PM
I hardly realize that after more than one month the mine finally released the prism....

StevenKevin
04-29-15, 01:44 PM
Just checked the first post, please note that 2 weeks is by no means the most players have to wait before collecting the prism, it took me about 5 weeks and i play every day.... think its worth correcting just in case

PawPrincess
04-29-15, 02:08 PM
Why were the players who already had Pink Alicorn's not allowed to participate??? This was not fair!!! I am not the only player that feels this way! I have several neighbors that have expressed to me not being happy about this.

I was hoping they would be back in the Market during 2015 Valetines event, but they weren't!

Sure wish I had purchased more during 2014 Valentine event.

SpiritWind00
04-29-15, 03:09 PM
Just checked the first post, please note that 2 weeks is by no means the most players have to wait before collecting the prism, it took me about 5 weeks and i play every day.... think its worth correcting just in case

That time was from previous release and posted from players at the time in the original thread. But I totally see your point! ;) I shall amend the post with a disclaimer on time. Thanks! :)

ladyperidot
05-03-15, 01:22 PM
Yes I had a surprise 100 energy last week from my pink Alicorn. Typically I was unable to use it up quickly, as I was away from a decent phone signal or Wi-Fi afterwards, so was stuck on max energy for ages. Grrr! :(

I'm still hoping for the 100 energy drop. Typically mine is 4-8. Although, it was cool today, dropped 20 and a pink skunkupine!

UnkelFester
05-03-15, 02:17 PM
I'm still hoping for the 100 energy drop. Typically mine is 4-8. Although, it was cool today, dropped 20 and a pink skunkupine!

I had another 100 energy drop from my Pinky yesterday! :)

TwiWoods
07-01-15, 10:52 AM
Anyone else still waiting for the prism to drop? I know that rare drops can take awhile but sheesh!! It's July!!! And still no prism for me. I finally have a deep mine I finished a couple of weeks ago hoping that was the trigger, but nope, not yet...

justmine2
07-08-15, 09:55 AM
Hum mm nothing from mine except coins....

TwiWoods
08-10-15, 08:23 PM
It's now into August and no Prism still.....

PikaSquirrel
08-11-15, 11:05 AM
Sorry to hear it's taking you so long. We haven't made any changes to this item. Make sure you're checking the Sparkling Mine, Deep Mine and Dark Cave Formation for this item to drop. Good luck!

TwiWoods
08-18-15, 08:16 PM
Finally got my prism!!!

SpiritWind00
08-18-15, 08:42 PM
Finally got my prism!!!

Oh that is totally brilliant! I bet you're thrilled to finally be able to move on. Congrats!! ;). I tell you, sometimes it takes a post on the forum for luck to change.... :) :)