PDA

View Full Version : Removing previous seasonal goal items/gifts from the list?

addspydre
02-26-15, 09:08 AM
I'm talking about the list shown to purchase an appliance, only to have it blocked out with "GOAL" written over it, when it's never to return again, or parts needed on the gifting screen for previous seasonal updates never to be used again. I'm tired of receiving these particular items as gifts, and having to scroll through "page" after page of appliances that we will never have a goal to unlock them again.

kooky panda
02-26-15, 11:53 AM
I am sorry, but if TL remove these locked appliances, they have to remove them from all the players games and that means the players that worked hard to earn these goal prizes will not have access to them anymore.

addspydre
02-26-15, 12:37 PM
So even if they have the appliance, have it assembled, the assembled item would disappear for them? What about the parts?

sally_brown
02-26-15, 10:14 PM
Well they would still have the assembled ones, but they wouldn't be able to buy more. As it is, people who have unlocked the appliances can still buy even more than they got initially.

addspydre
02-28-15, 01:23 PM
Well they would still have the assembled ones, but they wouldn't be able to buy more. As it is, people who have unlocked the appliances can still buy even more than they got initially.

Okay, thanks. I guess that's why they keep the parts on the gift list?