PDA

View Full Version : March Event

Mitzi111
02-26-15, 07:00 AM
Will there be a St.Patrick's event? If so, is there a place in this forum where we can read the details before deciding to dive in? By details, I would like to know what types of activities will be involved and HOW to go about doing them. It takes me a while to figure out some of these activities.

kirsty050
02-26-15, 08:52 AM
If they do an event they dont release many details for it here but there will be a thread on here where you can find out details from other players as we find them out

ciarjen
02-26-15, 09:39 AM
We usually get an in-game pop up a few days before an event - that's the only notification they will give.

As for instructions, they are always quite lacking. I wonder how people who don't visit the forum even know what they should be doing.

The thread here is the best way to find out once we know what is going on.

ErnieKatz
02-26-15, 09:34 PM
L
We usually get an in-game pop up a few days before an event - that's the only notification they will give.

As for instructions, they are always quite lacking. I wonder how people who don't visit the forum even know what they should be doing.

The thread here is the best way to find out once we know what is going on.

I had no idea that this forum existed until a few weeks ago. I was contacting Tech support too much I guess for them to even answer my questions, and they finally linked me to this forum!!!!! I first started playing this game about a year ago. But for some reason I couldn't figure out how it worked, so I stopped playing, and just started a new game. This forum is a true eye opener, and am very grateful to all who participate.

Mitzi111
02-26-15, 11:39 PM
I even have trouble navigating around the forum! LOL so I definitely need help with the special event activities. Thanks for all the replies. I'll check back here when the next event starts. (I skipped the Chinese New Year due to Valentine 'burn out')

Mitzi111
03-07-15, 07:38 AM
So it's March 8 and there isn't a St. Patrick's event yet. Should I assume that there isn't going to be one???

minidemon88
03-07-15, 11:53 AM
I'm guessing it will probably be on 13/3, if there's really a St. Patrick's event. And then we will get a notification pop-up just few days earlier before the actual event start.

How can they be not giving us an event, you know it's their another way of "loving" us. :rolleyes: But I'm not so looking forward, since I'm burned out from the recent two events and also due to the bad experience I gotten from last year St. Patrick's event. Same goes to the Easter event from last year, which I failed so badly in both events. :(

Mitzi111
03-07-15, 12:37 PM
minidemon88.... I have heard lots of people complaining about how burned out they got on some of the events. Definitely discouraging. The game is not very old, so maybe TeamLava will make adjustments if we make suggestions. I became frustrated with 'fishing' for the wreath on the Valentine event. Such a waste of my time! Hopefully, improvements are made in the future.

ErnieKatz
03-07-15, 01:08 PM
I'll be skipping any St. Patrick's Day event, and ONLY play the Easter Event if the prizes are really good!! My cash flow need a rest!!! LOL

mamareader02
03-07-15, 01:39 PM
minidemon88.... I have heard lots of people complaining about how burned out they got on some of the events. Definitely discouraging. The game is not very old, so maybe TeamLava will make adjustments if we make suggestions. I became frustrated with 'fishing' for the wreath on the Valentine event. Such a waste of my time! Hopefully, improvements are made in the future.

Yup-that fishing bait made me sit out the most recent event,now have lost most of my interest in game,I log in just to send gifts,and that's it

minidemon88
03-08-15, 02:34 AM
@Mitzi111: Indeed and I think most players are feeling burned out from the recent events too. This game has been around for more than one year already, almost reaching two year in June. I started playing way back in 2013, when the game is still very new and not release worldwide yet. Although I'm not at max level yet, I prefer taking my own sweet time to leveling up. Lol XD

Rynetory2
03-08-15, 07:25 AM
@Mitzi111: Indeed and I think most players are feeling burned out from the recent events too. This game has been around for more than one year already, almost reaching two year in June. I started playing way back in 2013, when the game is still very new and not release worldwide yet. Although I'm not at max level yet, I prefer taking my own sweet time to leveling up. Lol XD

Totally agree with minidemon88, there had been so many events since the game started. Whether if there's a St Pat event doesn't matter, in my opinion what really matters is if one is ready for it in terms of resources. So stock up on mining tools and cash and be ready if and when it comes.

Mitzi111
03-08-15, 08:37 AM
good point,,,,I will save resources. I am just disappointed that St Pats isn't an event because it is my fav holiday & I saw they did one last year.

Mitzi111
03-10-15, 03:20 AM
just got pop-up for St Pat event. I think it said 11th? short amount of time...but glad there will be something!

kooky panda
03-10-15, 11:28 AM
Update Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79505-St-Patrick-s-Day-Event)