PDA

View Full Version : Anybody who knows if new Expansions are coming?

Etini_PYF
02-26-15, 02:19 AM
Hi!

I've got a barn full of papers that I haven't dared to get rid of in case of any new expansions coming round the corner.

The right side of the creek where we got the new expansions last time looks really "crooked" & not by no means finished. It looks like a work in progress regarding expansions there. Especially since the Wishing Well was placed so strange. :confused:

So, does anyone know if new expansions are coming soon? Pretty plz? ;)

ciarjen
02-26-15, 04:14 AM
Hi!

I've got a barn full of papers that I haven't dared to get rid of in case of any new expansions coming round the corner.

The right side of the creek where we got the new expansions last time looks really "crooked" & not by no means finished. It looks like a work in progress regarding expansions there. Especially since the Wishing Well was placed so strange. :confused:

So, does anyone know if new expansions are coming soon? Pretty plz? ;)

They'll never tell us when we are going to get expansions.

I think the quickest way to get them though is by selling all your papers. They always seem to release more expansions when I sell the papers :D:D

ErnieKatz
03-02-15, 11:23 PM
Speaking of expansions, when do you think they're gonna be selling the "papers" for the expansions? My deliveries aren't dropping many papers, so I'm eager to buy and expand.

reewinder
03-03-15, 07:10 AM
I hope they open up more land to expand to soon. Because as soon as I got all my land unlocked
I have been getting flooded with expansion parts.