PDA

View Full Version : St. Patrick's Day Sale

PepperWoo
02-25-15, 08:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uAHVA7K.jpg

Posting this separately so it won't get buried at the update thread. :)

luincristiel
02-25-15, 08:15 PM
Thank you so much for this!! :D
Looking at this I wonder if we will have another round of St Paddy's Day sale -- it is quite strange that we don't have matching chairs for the tables...

rosewaterlily
02-25-15, 08:20 PM
Great job, PepperWoo!

I got the green cupcake display, the irish waitress, the irish band, the lucky display, and the window display. I've never seen the green cupcake display before, must be from before I started playing 2.5 years ago, but it's super cute and a great match for the window display. I regretted not getting the other items I got today when TL did the great January item purge a few years back. Too bad they didn't do a similar sale for Chinese New Year's! Missed those decor items (and recipes) when TL purged them.

twospoons
02-25-15, 08:27 PM
thank you! super helpful!

what is with the price on the pot o'gold counter? 12,444? Such a random number.

Natasha_07
02-25-15, 08:58 PM
thank you! super helpful!

what is with the price on the pot o'gold counter? 12,444? Such a random number.

I think it's discounted 20% on all the items.

Natasha_07
02-25-15, 08:59 PM
I would like we get another round of St. Patrick's sale adittional to the regular update next week.

The chairs are missing and would really like to have the Leprechaun's Hideout display...:)

Thanks Pepper!

sls0991
02-25-15, 10:28 PM
Beautiful PepperWoo, thank you for the thread and pics.

I have emailed Team Lava support about the missing chairs.. again. I emailed them when this happened during the Christmas holiday sales and didn't really get a straight answer. Hopefully I will be able to share with everyone what their reply is very soon!

rosewaterlily
02-25-15, 10:38 PM
The clover chairs that match the table are in my game, they just aren't marked as limited for 21 days. No shamrock chairs though.

patzycorona
02-25-15, 10:39 PM
half of disz is gemsz :(

CuteTali
02-26-15, 12:17 AM
I just wanted to say that I really really really like these new type of sales we've been getting lately, that last a good amount of time, enough to decide what we want and earn/buy enough curency to buy all the items we want. This is a huge step up from the brief 3 or 6 day LTO's.

Ever since they started with these new longer time sales, I've had more time to think about my purchases and thus buy a LOT more than I would've bought from a short few days sale. Thank you TL for giving us such enticing opportunities to obtain items that we've been eyeing for years and didn't have any access to.

Also, if possible, whenever we have this type of sale, can you guys please forward all the Limited Time Offers to the front of the row so it's easier to find?

Can we please get a nice long sale in Fashion Story too? :D

P.S. Thank you again Pepperwoo for posting such big and clear pictures of everything that's on sale.

zaaracake
02-26-15, 01:56 AM
Thanks PepperWoo...big of you!

zaaracake
02-26-15, 01:57 AM
I just wanted to say that I really really really like these new type of sales we've been getting lately, that last a good amount of time, enough to decide what we want and earn/buy enough curency to buy all the items we want. This is a huge step up from the brief 3 or 6 day LTO's.

Ever since they started with these new longer time sales, I've had more time to think about my purchases and thus buy a LOT more than I would've bought from a short few days sale. Thank you TL for giving us such enticing opportunities to obtain items that we've been eyeing for years and didn't have any access to.

Also, if possible, whenever we have this type of sale, can you guys please forward all the Limited Time Offers to the front of the row so it's easier to find?

Can we please get a nice long sale in Fashion Story too? :D

P.S. Thank you again Pepperwoo for posting such big and clear pictures of everything that's on sale.

Yes...the new sales are awesome...I'm ending up buying gems on a regular basis!

filochick1982
02-26-15, 02:09 AM
I'm absolutely loving these sales and I certainly hope they continue...I would really love it if they brought back the old Halloween boxes for this year's Halloween and at a discount too! I managed to open one that's still in the Android Halloween version but would really like a go with the others.

trish2taz
02-26-15, 08:19 AM
Thanks again Pepper for posting this! So helpful and very much appreciated!

LadyZhenJi
02-26-15, 09:18 AM
Thanks for posting this! I was able to get all the coin items. :)

Dragosle
02-26-15, 09:56 AM
These sale are nice, but why the items are all scatter in the tab and not brought up to the front like before, it used to be easy shop now I have to scroll all over each tab to check (or reach) to the sale items which is very very... long :mad:

ojapple96
02-26-15, 11:04 AM
Anyone want to weigh in on lucky clover vs shamrock gift items? Lucky clover and gold coin are needed for the lucky oven will the shamrock work for the older oven people hope will be re-released? I'm getting both for gifts and didn't realize there were 2 clovers in the gift tab.

jandtandn
02-26-15, 11:16 AM
Anyone want to weigh in on lucky clover vs shamrock gift items? Lucky clover and gold coin are needed for the lucky oven will the shamrock work for the older oven people hope will be re-released? I'm getting both for gifts and didn't realize there were 2 clovers in the gift tab.

The shamrock is used to build the Shamrock Oven. I just decline it since it's not used for the Lucky Oven.

AuntyRose32
02-26-15, 11:29 AM
Thanks PepperWoo for putting this together, makes it so much easier to keep it all straight in my head...lol.
I've got a few things I want to stock up on before they're gone.

PrairieGrass
02-26-15, 02:19 PM
Could someone do a screenshot of their bakery with with the green cupcake display and the leprechaun cake ? Also wanting to know the size of each. Thanks. Big thanks to Pepper woo for organizing this post. Helps so much.

jandtandn
02-26-15, 03:33 PM
Could someone do a screenshot of their bakery with with the green cupcake display and the leprechaun cake ? Also wanting to know the size of each. Thanks. Big thanks to Pepper woo for organizing this post. Helps so much.

The leprechaun cake is huge, almost as large as some fountains. The cupcake display is roughly the size of the Valdentine candy box tower that is always available.

filochick1982
02-26-15, 05:57 PM

Here's how both items look in my bakery.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8566/16657158082_2fc5da76db_b.jpg

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8669/16656793661_703efdf4ee_b.jpg

PrairieGrass
02-26-15, 07:44 PM
Thanks filochick! I definitely will be getting the leprechaun cake. Were the shamrock chaise lounges from an old goal or just old decor?

filochick1982
02-26-15, 08:45 PM
Thanks filochick! I definitely will be getting the leprechaun cake. Were the shamrock chaise lounges from an old goal or just old decor?

They're from the Pot O' Gold box.

bernadette16668
03-01-15, 06:36 AM
I have most if this stuff since I've been playing a long time but I was wondering what parts were needed for the ovens so I can give parts to neighbors, I already have these and don't need more to check for myself.

angeagon
03-01-15, 06:31 PM
I can't send nor receive the Lucky Clover and Coin as gifts. Although I can send and accept material requests for it. I'm on Android, and it is only when I use an iOS that I can see the Lucky Clover and Coin. Anyone else experiencing this? :(

minidemon88
03-02-15, 03:36 AM
Rainbow arch rainbow arch rainbow arch!! *do happy dances* Love the sales and thanks TL for bringing back some of the old items! :D I hope they will bring back the Easter bunny nest next month. *fingers crossed*

Although I still haven't re-decorate my bakery yet. No inspiration at the moment. =/

PrairieGrass
03-17-15, 04:11 PM
Bumping this up since TODAY March 17th is last day. Only a few hours left (midnight Pacific time in US)