PDA

View Full Version : Question about gifts

addspydre
02-25-15, 03:15 PM
I was just wondering how the number of gifts in, well, BS, FS, RS, and I think (not sure there), Farm Story 2, is determined. At least in the first three, I'd heard that it was a percentage of the number of friends you had - at the time, the person that told me this said it was either 10 or 20%, but that math didn't add up to the gifts I'd been receiving on that account (my first account; I'm actually posting from my second account - but having just started my third account because my device got replaced, I'm wondering again, because my gift threshold is fairly low, now). So is it % based, is it level gated, etc.? Granted, I know in DS and Farm Story 2 you can only gift three per day, so on those I'm actually wondering if maybe the gift limit is some variation on the number of gifts you are able to gift out, because I've gotten the message that the person could not accept any more gifts in both games, although it happens rarely, since I only go to gift three times a day.

So basically, I guess I'm just asking about gifts in BS, RS, and FS? How the limit is determined?

kooky panda
02-25-15, 03:35 PM
In those three games, you can send out unlimited gifts.
You can accept 20 gifts per day.

Some of the newer games will only let you send out 3 gifts per day.